Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Choose My 3 Challanges For This Month (Top 3)
#1 8 27.59%
#2 6 20.69%
#3 8 27.59%
#4 21 72.41%
#5 6 20.69%
#6 16 55.17%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2014, 07:30 PM   #1
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Default 12 month anal challenge - POLL

I am doing a 12 month anal challenge where I will do 3 challenges a month.

Over the last week or so I have collected 6 tasks to choose from for the first month. I am asking you to pick what 3 challanges I do this month, The remander of challanges will be re added to the poll next month.

If you would like to suggest more challenges for my upcoming months please visit my Threadhttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=193819

Here are the following challenges currently up for vote.

1. One night put in your buttplug and orgasms as you see fit. Feel your ass tightening around the buttplug as you cum, making it a nice and tight fit. Sleep with the buttplug in place. In the morning you must push out the buttplug without your hands.
__________________________________________________ ___________
2. Put in your butt plug and get outside into the mentioned hidden area. take all the anal toys you have with you. Take some lube with you. Then outside strip naked and fuck your ass with the smallest toy/plug. You have to cum at least once with each toy. After cumming overstimulate your cock at least 1:30 - 2mins. Then give yourself a spanking on your naughty ass. 25slaps each ass cheek with a paddle or something equal. After spanking your ass cheek start again with the next toy and work your way through all of them.
3.Lube up your dildo using only natural lube, water or saliva. Only lube the dildo, nothing in your ass. Go to bed with your dildo in your ass. If at any point during the night you wake up to find it has squeezed out, ram it back in where it belongs. When you wake up, you must have an orgasm before squeezing it out without using your hands.
4.It is probably best to use a small buttplug for this.

Keep a buttplug on the chair you sit on when using your computer. Whenever you use your computer you must drop you pants and sit on the buttplug. Make sure it is fully inserted before you use your computer. When you want to get up, you must squeeze it out like you're sitting on the toilet.

You may not use any lube for this task, as it encourages you to persue other anal activities to make it easier for you to use you computer. The buttplug is not to leave your chair, unless it becomes unclean. We don't want you to be dirty, so clean off the buttplug making sure to dry it again before use.

.5What about some sport?

Get naked and put in your small plug. Now do 20 sit ups, now fuck your ass 20 Times the whole Way in and out. Then do 10 Push ups and again fuck your ass the whole Way in and out. Now 20 squats and again 20 times in and out the whole way. At last 20 jumping jacks and again 20 Times fucking. Each time you lose your inserted toy you have to spank each ass cheek the number you have to do on excercise. (20 or 10 Times each cheek) and half of it on your balls/cock (10 or 5 Times). You only have to spank once each excercise. Put the toy back in and go on with the excercise and when you have finished the excercise then do the spanking. When small plug finished take the small dildo, then again with medium plug and finally with medium dildo.

That should make you fit.

6. Here is a Big one that will kill some time.

So at first get completely naked. Lets start with the crotch rope: take the biggest plug you can fit in your ass. Take your rope and do it around the smallest Spot of the plug. Its there to keep the plug in Position but not completely inside to keep your hole stretched a bit.

Put the crotch rope on and put the plug in. You may use lube but not necessary.

Now put on your pants. No undies but put some in your Pocket and take them with you. Go to your car and Drive to the next supermarket or any Place with an Open toilet with some stalls. While driving don't cover your hard dick. Now head to the toilet. Get into a stall .Now Play with the butt plug (as much as its possible) and with your dick until you reached 3 edges. Then go and take your undies and put on your pants and put the undies in your Pocket again. If possible buy 2 cloth pins and put them to your nipples and keep them till you are at home.

Optional to all the driving. Walk to a Shop with a toilet but every 100meter you have to put your pants to your ankles and wank your dick 10 times. NO ORGASM!!! You will Need all of them. You may hide for this.

Back at home: again strip completely naked. You may remove the cloth spins. For being this naughty till now take your hairbrush and spank each ass cheek 25times. While doing this you have to be on your Knees with your head on the ground and counting them out loud. First finish the right cheek before Starting with the left one.

Now i think its some time for edging. since i have my good day you only have to do 30. after every 10th redo the spanking in the Position i told you . After the last spanking take 10mins of corner time. Stand there completly naked with the crotch rope on with your hands above your head.

As a reward for being such a good little slave Fuck your ass with the plug and masturbate like on the toilet till orgasm and put it into the glass. After the orgasm overstimulate your dick as hard as you can for at least 1min. Then you are allowed to rest for 30s to 1min before restarting for orgasm. I want you to be worn out and that you dont want to cum for at least 1 week.

Now you may release your crotch rope.

So since only Face is a limit pic without Face is no limit so you have to do some pics during this dare and out them to your Album or send them to me. (Best quality you can do
)

1 pic of the crotch rope back
1 pic masturbating on the toilet
1 pic of your red spanked ass
1 pic of your corner time
1 pic of your dick while doing the orgasms[/B
]
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 09-28-2014 at 07:43 PM.
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 05:16 PM   #2
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Alarm October 2014 Poll END DATE

The poll for which 3 challenges I will do in the month of October will end as of Wednesday October the first. The next poll for November will be posted within two weeks.

Thank you everyone for your help,

Dont forget to add more suggestions for this 12 month / 36 anal Challenges. You can add suggestions in the comment bar below. Or go to my Thread 12 MONTH ANAL CHALLENGE |
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 09-30-2014 at 08:03 AM.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:01 AM   #3
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Stop October 2014 Poll ENDS TODAY

October 2014 Poll ENDS TODAY
The Poll for October Will close today as of 22:00 ATC.
Results will be posted shortly after.

Please feel free to keep submitting ideas for the upcoming months.

Thankyou Robert_z_man

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, challenge, insertion, poll, year