Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-21-2014, 07:53 PM   #1
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Swatch 12 month anal challenge - need requests*

I have this Idea, And I want to do 3 Tasks a month(On the 1st/2nd/4th week of every month).. Starting October 1st 2014 Ending October 1st 2015.

I would like the dares to involve anal play and/or wearing a plug.
I'm willing to wear the plug in some public situations as well as taking part in anal play in hidden night time outdoor non public areas.

I will be able to do the tasks between 9pm-10am. Task may be what ever length between the time-frame.

My whole concept is me doing 36 Challenges that increase in difficultly overtime. To decide the dare I can possibly set up a vote each month to decide the top 3 dares to do that month. (We will see how many dares are submitted before making a vote system)

I Would like to set up a blog with photos to verify each challenge/task if their is enough interest.

For equipment I have a Med dildo, small and med plug,Objects

I Need your help please summit a task. Any comments are welcome.

Sincerely Robert_Z_Man
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 09-22-2014 at 07:19 PM.
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:04 PM   #2
realwing

I am unsure exactly what the time period for each task is. Whether you have short tasks of increasing difficulty over a long period of time, or a long tasks which lasts until the next comes into effect. Maybe elements of both.

I'll give you two tasks. You need to pick one depending on what kind of thing you were asking for.

Short term: Insert your dildo fully, with as no or as little lube as possible. We want it to be dry and hard to move. You must now jog on the spot naked for a minute. If the dildo comes out, put it back in and start over.

Long term: Every night put in your buttplug and orgasms as you see fit. Feel your ass tightening around the buttplug as you cum, making it a nice and tight fit. Sleep with the buttplug in place. In the morning you must push out the buttplug without your hands.

About Me | Tumblr | Short Fiction | Kinks and Toys
realwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:25 PM   #3
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by real wing View Post
I am unsure exactly what the time period for each task is. Whether you have short tasks of increasing difficulty over a long period of time, or a long tasks which lasts until the next comes into effect. Maybe elements of both.

I'll give you two tasks. You need to pick one depending on what kind of thing you were asking for.

Short term: Insert your dildo fully, with as no or as little lube as possible. We want it to be dry and hard to move. You must now jog on the spot naked for a minute. If the dildo comes out, put it back in and start over.

Long term: Every night put in your buttplug and orgasms as you see fit. Feel your ass tightening around the buttplug as you cum, making it a nice and tight fit. Sleep with the buttplug in place. In the morning you must push out the buttplug without your hands.
I will be able to do the tasks between 9pm-10am.

Thank you real wing For your task. I will do your Long term Task, I find it challenging to leave my ass plugged after orgasm & I have never but wanted to sleep while filled...If you have anymore ideas please do post them!
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 09-22-2014 at 07:19 PM.
Old 09-22-2014, 03:21 AM   #4
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Put in your butt plug and get outside into the mentionend hidden area. take all th eanal toys you have with you. Take some lube with you. Then outside strip naked and fuck your ass with the smallest toy/plug. Take a candle with you and put some wax on your nipples while fucking your ass. You have to cum at least once qith each toy and you have to moan as loud as possible to show how much you like fucking your ass. After cumming overstimulate your cock at least 1:30 - 2mins. Then give yourself a spanking on your naughty ass. 25slaps each ass cheek with a paddle or something equal. Each slap say liud: "I deserve to spank thsi filthy ass - *number of hit* " and after each hit say "Thank you i love it". After spanking your ass cheek slap the wax from your nipples and start again with the next toy and work your way through all of them.

If cum swallowing is no limit then collect all the loads and swallow them at the end.

Write a detailed report of each round.

I hope everything is in your limits otherwise PM me and i try to fix that.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:03 AM   #5
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Lightbulb

Thank you BlaBlaBlubb For your task, Cum eating isn't something im really in to so I might include it at a latter time..to give my limits a push. I've enjoyed your dares in the past, If you have anymore Ideas please do add them to the forums.

The Interest is gaining, if this keeps up I will be able to make a blog to provide proof of all challenges, as well as a poll system to decide the 3 challenges a month.

Keep the suggestions comming please
Old 09-22-2014, 10:25 AM   #6
realwing

I have another overnight one for you.

Lube up your dildo using only natural lube, water or saliva. Only lube the dildo, nothing in your ass. Go to bed with your dildo in your ass. If at any point during the night you wake up to find it has squeezed out, ram it back in where it belongs. When you wake up, you must have an orgasm before squeezing it out without using your hands.

Old 09-22-2014, 06:08 PM   #7
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Thank you Keep the ideas coming! I think Id enjoy one involving the butt plugs while driving or doing errands.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:14 PM   #8
realwing

It is probably best to use a small buttplug for this.

Keep a buttplug on the chair you sit on when using your computer. Whenever you use your computer you must drop you pants and sit on the buttplug. Make sure it is fully inserted before you use your computer. When you want to get up, you must squeeze it out like you're sitting on the toilet.

You may not use any lube for this task, as it encourages you to persue other anal activities to make it easier for you to use you computer. The buttplug is not to leave your chair, unless it becomes unclean. We don't want you to be dirty, so clean off the buttplug making sure to dry it again before use.

Old 09-23-2014, 11:55 AM   #9
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

What about some sport?

Get naked and put in your small plug. Now do 20 sit ups, now fuck your ass 20 Times the whole Way in and out. Then do 10 Push ups and again fuck your ass the whole Way in and out. Now 20 squats and again 20 times in and out the whole way. At last 20 jumping jacks and again 20 Times fucking. Each time you lose your inserted toy you have to spank each ass cheek the number you have to do on excercise. (20 or 10 Times each cheek) and half of it on your balls/cock (10 or 5 Times). You only have to spank once each excercise. Put the toy back in and go on with the excercise and when you have finished the excercise then do the spanking. When small plug finished take the small dildo, then again with medium plug and finally with medium dildo.

That should make you fit.

For extra pleasure you can do this Outdoor but thats optional.

Some pics for your Album whould be nice.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:30 PM   #10
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Here is a Big one that will kill some time.

So at first get completly naked. Lets start with the crotch rope: take the biggest plug you can fit in your ass. If you have a vibrating one take this one. If its inflatable too Even better but vibrating is prio. Take your rope and do it around the smallest Spot of the plug. Its there to keep the plug in Position but not completly inside to keep your hole stretched a bit. On the front use the rope to tie up your balls and then tie up your cock. So the rope is like a ball Ring to separate the balls from the penis and then used as a cock Ring Right on the root of the penis next to your stomach. Its there to keep your dick nice and hard. Make it nice and tight but not too much you will have to wear it for at least an hour or more.

Put the crotch rope on and put the plug in. You may use lube but not necessary. Make sure the batteries are full. Turn the vibe on high and if inflatable pump it up a Bit to keep your ass stretched.

Now put on your pants. No undies but put some in your Pocket and take them with you. Go to your car and Drive to the next supermarket or any Place with an Open toilet with some stalls. While driving dont cover your hard dick. Now head to the toilet. Get into a stall and strip completly naked. Now take your undies and hide them somewhere outside the stall. Go back to the stall but keep your door unlocked. Now Play with the butt plug (as much as its possible) and with your dick until you reached 3 edges. Then go and take your undies and put on your pants and put the undies in your Pocket again. If possible buy 2 cloth Spins and put them to your nipples and keep them till you are at home. Drive home with dick uncovered again.

Optional to the Shop/toilet you can do this on any other Public Place. Just hide your undies on a spot some Meters away from your Position for edging.

Optional to all the driving. Walk to a Shop with a toilet but every 100meter you have to put your pants to your ankles and wank your dick 10 times. NO ORGASM!!! You will Need all of them. You may hide for this.

Back at home: again strip completly naked. You may remove the cloth spins. For being this naughty till now take your hairbrush and spank each ass cheek 25times. While doing this you have to be on your Knees with your head on the ground and counting them out loud. First finish the right cheek before Starting with the left one. After each cheek say: "thank you master for punishing this Dirty little slutty ass. It Feels so good to get my ass spanked and i Love to have a Big fat plug in my Dirty little ass."

Now i think its some time for edging. since i have my good day you only have to do 30. after every 10th redo the spanking in the Position i told you and again thank for the punishment. After the last spanking take 10mins of corner time. Stand there completly naked with the crotch rope on with your hands above your head.

As a reward for being such a good little slave go and get a Big glass (at least 200-300ml). Now you are allowed to get some orgasms. Fuck your ass with the plug and masturbate like on the toilet till orgasm and put it into the glass. After the orgasm overstimulate your dick as hard as you can for at least 1min. Then you are allowed to rest for 30s to 1min before restarting for orgasm. (Overstimulation is optional) Do this until the glass is half full. I want you to be worn out and that you dont want to cum for at least 1 week.

When done drink the glass or steam the cum all over your face and say: "thank you master. I'm a Dirty slut that enjoys being fucked in my ass by a Big butt plug and i deserve to drink my own cum/get messy with my cum."

Now you may release your crotch rope.

So since only Face is a limit pic without Face is no limit so you have to do some pics during this dare and out them to your Album or send them to me. (Best quality you can do)

1 pic of the crotch rope front
1 pic of the crotch rope back
1 pic masturbating on the toilet
1 pic of your red spanked ass
1 pic of your corner time
1 pic of your dick while doing the orgasms

So this is my dare to you. I hope its all in your limits. If something is too much pm me and i try to fix that. Additional to the pics write a very very detailed report about how you felt during each step etc.

So have Fun and enjoy it. I hope its not too much at once.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:38 PM   #11
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Pill

Thanks BlaBlaBlubb for your continued support. The challenges are great. I like your last one that took alot of thought, Im not much into cum eating but I suppose I can throw it in my face this time.

Keep the ideas coming. The more variety the better.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:10 PM   #12
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Default 7 days until challenge starts

In one week I will start my 12 month Anal challenge, The Ideas coming in have been great, I still need plenty more,The more variety the better

Judging by the amount of ideas submitted, I will post a poll on Sunday to decide what challenge to do first.

Thank you to everyone who has helped contribute to this challenge,And to those still to come

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 09-24-2014 at 07:24 PM.
Old 09-27-2014, 07:52 AM   #13
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

3 More days until the challenge begins! Anyone with anymore ideas please submit. A poll will be up on Sunday (09/28/14) to decide the first three challenges to do in what order.
Old 09-28-2014, 01:00 PM   #14
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I Will be setting up the polls tonight in 6 hours. If anyone has any ideas they would like used in the poll for this month please summit asap.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:22 PM   #15
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Default Poll

The Poll is now up, Please vote @
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=194462

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, challange, task, year