Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-05-2023, 11:38 AM   #46
pluky
getDare Devil

Sir's toy is wondering, do males actually get any requests when they are sharing their last picture, last video, etc in messenger threads ?

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 11:40 AM   #47
Dice7
getDare Addict

Yes but not from females or very very rarely.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 05:12 PM   #48
Loki61

agree, mostly just from guys. Even the "spam with cock picture" threads are mostly guys saying yes.

Likes : exhibitionism/voyerism, giving commands, being dared, mild humiliation, ok with mild pain
limits: moderate to severe pain, family, stool, vomit, illegal, social suicide, personal information, face, orgasm denial over 48 hours

Kik lokidada telegram loki61
Loki61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2023, 05:19 PM   #49
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Agree. I can count on one hand the number of women who responded to ask for photos for all the times I've posted to one of those threads. I've encountered few dominant women interested in men on gD, but I can't blame them. With the large number of submissive men on gD who seem pretty desperate for a domme, I can't imagine that it's much fun for straight dommes.
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 03:41 AM   #50
pluky
getDare Devil

I experience this too, almost systematically (see attachment). Is it common or strange ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	g spot.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	10798  

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 11-18-2023, 10:55 AM   #51
pluky
getDare Devil

Do you enjoy punishing a Sub or is it more something that has to be done but both of you don't enjoy ?

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 11-18-2023, 11:04 AM   #52
smalldickbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Sir's toy is wondering, do males actually get any requests when they are sharing their last picture, last video, etc in messenger threads ?
Not many but usually at least some. When offering revenge for a dare the number that want it is surprisingly high too

M 40

Pm Dares and Limits
smalldickbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 11:25 AM   #53
lilith_
getDare Devil

Quote:
I experience this too, almost systematically (see attachment). Is it common or strange ?
Almost every time my Dom fucks me I cry! I am not sure exactly why, but it is so hard to control my tears. It turns me on so much so that makes things embarrassing haha... but it feels like an amazing release, I feel like I am floating and I am super light. Also if he spanks me or slaps me while I am feeling like this the pain isn't as intense and I don't react to it. I think it might be sub space for me!

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 11:32 AM   #54
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Quote:
Do you enjoy punishing a Sub or is it more something that has to be done but both of you don't enjoy ?
I always enjoyed punishing my sub. Those who at least enjoy it on some level. It is something that requires a lot of trust and understanding. I have been punished as a sub, but usually in ways I like. If it veers too far away from that it can easily wreck the relationship. Sexuality can be such a feeling of dancing on the head of a pin. Especially bdsm. I want a bit of fear. I don’t just want to do a small menu. The wrong move, though, and I lose all interest. This is punish,ent for me. The best punishment scenario can really make the fun. To be scared, stomach falling, nervous, horny, trapped and not know what might come is an amazing feeling. Tough to achieve the right balance. To me, punishment is a big, fun part of that play.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 05:33 AM   #55
pluky
getDare Devil

Any new platform like ladies exposed that we can use yet ?

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 11-23-2023, 08:05 PM   #56
pluky
getDare Devil

Can switching actually have a place inside the same dynamic ? Can someone go back to respecting you and fearing you the same way after dominating you, seeing you in a lower position, maybe even degrading you ? I don't believe so personally.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 11-24-2023, 02:29 AM   #57
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Can switching actually have a place inside the same dynamic ? Can someone go back to respecting you and fearing you the same way after dominating you, seeing you in a lower position, maybe even degrading you ? I don't believe so personally.
IMO it depends upon the acytual dynamic of the relationship. There are situations where the D/s dynamic is an out-and-out lifestyle which rules the whole life time, in this case I agree with you.

In other cases the D/s dynamic is simply an erotic game, confinated into the sphere of playtime, and in this case the switching mechanism could work. Even if, probably, in most of the cases one of the two has a dominating temperament that will make him/her be "less dominated" than the other when switching roles.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 03:48 PM   #58
Little-blue
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
This can happen to me sometimes. The more direct and rough the stimulation is, the higher likelihood that I will be a dumb sobbing mess.
denied
Little-blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 11:01 AM   #59
pluky
getDare Devil

Q : is it common/relatable to "pee wrong" after pussy impact play ? Like your pee making a mess.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 12-07-2023, 01:02 PM   #60
zeph

Rainbow

Have you ever had your limit unintentionally broken ?

How do you handle it ? How do you react ? How do you forgive ?

I definitely have had my limits broken. Most of the time it's stuff that I didn't think needed to be an explicit limit. Usually this happens with more inexperienced Doms. I am now a lot pickier with who I play with but when I was just starting out, I would play with just about anyone. When it would happen, it didn't happen right out of the gate, we usually built up to it. When something I was not comfortable came up, I naturally pushed back against it. I am a bratty sub so it is expected that there is some resistance on my side but I felt like they weren't listening to me almost even when I started using the Yellow safeword. Eventually I used the Red safeword and that was the end of the play session. When someone breaks my limits, that kind of kills it for me, I am no longer in the mood to play. In the specific situation I am thinking about, I ended up giving the Dom another chance but the same thing ended up happening so I straight up told him that he wasn't respecting my limits and that I wasn't going to play with him. I am generally very forgiving and willing to give a Dom another chance but I'm not a doormat, you can't walk all over me. If a Dominant isn't going to respect me enough to observe my limits then I don't think they deserve my respect as a submissive.

Q : is ONLINE BDSM ultimately self-harm ?

As someone who actively struggles with self-harm (obsessive scratching to the point of drawing blood, skipping meals to the point I become sick, staying awake when my body is exhausted, etc.) I don't think online BDSM is self-harm. Most of the self-harm I do is unintentional like I don't mean to do it but I have to make a conscious effort to stop. I feel like having someone, a Dominant in my case to hold me accountable is helpful, at least for me. BDSM for me is ultimately about pleasure and personally I am not that much into pain and self-destructive behaviors so it pretty much is pleasure based. I feel like a healthy BDSM relationship should not be harmful to either participant and I feel like if it begins to feel that way, then perhaps it is time to consider parting ways.

Last orgasm: 04/25/2024

Want to be my mistress? Check out this ad!

Want an orgasm? We can loan you one here!

Submission add thread progress

Likes, Dislikes, LimitsMy PM DaresOrgasm LogMy rules

Add me as a friend if you’re non-binary!!

zeph is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk