Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-10-2011, 11:35 PM   #646
EB32

Damn...just spent the last week reading the first part and this whole amazing sotry to find it unfinished! Come back Shiney!
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 06:29 AM   #647
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Never fear... Demon's here !!

I am so sorry for the delay, and for putting doubts in some of your minds that I would return. So many things have been happening in 'the real world' that I've not had much time to carry on writing. Don't worry though, I'm not going to give up on you, and it's not some cunning plot just to increase the number of views.
I promise that I won't leave it so long for the next part - I already know what is going to happen... it's just a case of finding the time to write it !!

Until then...

The Story Continues...
"Sadly today is the last day we have here, and we have to travel back later on. However that does not mean that we don't have some time for some more fun." Ed told us, although he was reluctant to go into any further detail at this stage. He asked Rich and Alice to cover us once again in the cum-spiked sun cream, which both took great pleasure in doing. They spent about five minutes doing each of us, ensuring that we were covered from head to toe in the smelly, creamy fluid - even Kelly's chest that still had the word 'BITCH' from Jo's earlier punishment was now covered in the cream. Rich took extra time in making sure that the girl's bald pussies were protected, exclaiming 'You wouldn't want to get this burnt, would you ?'.

I was made to wait until last, watching as both Alice and Rich did the girls first. When it was finally my turn, Alice started by putting a big glob of suncream on my already erect penis. She rubbed it, making out it was totally innocent, but with that look in her eyes. Rather than continue covering the rest of my body with the cream, she carried on rubbing my dick until, in front of all the group, I came. Alice had felt the telltale signs of this, as she had cupped her other hand in front of my knob and caught a great deal of the cum. Once she was sure that I could produce no more of the white stuff for now, she picked up the suncream again, and squirted more of it into the hand that now held my fresh cum. After mixing it together, she then proceeded to cover the rest of my body with the - now slightly runnier - mixture, starting with my face and working her way down. I had so much cum on my body from events over the past few days, I must have been a few pounds heavier and I knew that I smelt like a whore's bedroom !

Once this routine had been completed, Ed said that we were going for a walk. Rich had been asked to stay behind in order to pack up the camp, and he willingly obliged.

Still handcuffed, we started walking in a different direction to our previous hikes through the woods. Ed new the area well, but we did not, and hence he led the way with Alice and we all followed in tail.

Fortunately the track that we followed was soft, and our feet were spared any serious pain or sharp stones, although there was one point where Bex stepped on a cockroach, and that made her scream which startled us all. The sun shone through the leaf-covered branches, and the heat of the day was building.

After a lengthy hike (well, it seemed lengthy when you were naked and cuffed !) of about an hour, we came across a beautiful lake. The sun's beams reflected of the rippling water, and the lake was surrounded by lush green trees. Apart from a few chirps from bugs and a tweeting conversation between a couple of birds nesting up in the trees, the air was silent.

Ed stopped and turned to face us. "As we are approaching the end of our camp, I thought I'd let you all have a soak. After all, I don't want to stink the van out with your cum and piss, and I can't very well let you go home smelling like you do ! But first, I want you to play a game I like to call 'Here Fishy'."

He told me to take a seat whilst he set up the 'game', and then got each of the girls to spread their legs slightly. From his pocket, he produced a bag of sweets. These were the round, bubble-gum candies that you could get from vending machines, but through each of them was threaded some string which was tied in a knot at one end.

"This here is the bait and I'm going to insert it into each of you girls." he said.

He gave a couple of the sweets to Alice, and both her and Ed began to put them into the girls pussies. The girls were already quite wet, although both Ed and Alice rubbed the sweets along the girls sensitive organs to ensure that they were well lubricated before pushing the 'bait' deep inside them. Alice also made a point of getting her girls to lick her fingers clean. By the time they had finished, each of the girls had a gum-ball inside of them, with only about a centimetre of string showing.

"Right girls, I want you all to go and stand waist deep in the water. Stevie-boy, as the fish you need to retrive the bait from each of the girls in turn."

The girls waded into the water, and although the sun was warm, it was clear that the water was not. The deep intake of breath and a few swear words indicated that the lake was cool, however the girls all complied with Ed's commands. They turned and faced us as Ed, Alice and I looked at them from the sandy shore.

Without being asked again, I walked towards the water. As the clear lake water covered my feet, then my ankles, it was not as cold as I had been anticipating, however I knew that to get to the 'bait' I would have to be completely submerged.

As I looked at the five girls in front of me, I decided that I should start with Jo. As my girlfriend, I had not spent as much time with her as I would have liked, and I wanted to give her my attention first.

I stood in front of her and took a deep breath. Slowly I lowered my body into the water until I was completely submerged. The water was clear and although I could see the outline of her naked body, it was difficult to see the intended target of the small piece of string hanging - or now floating - from her vagina. What was more clear was that from this angle, it was going to be very difficult to 'bite'. I stood up and emerged from the water again, allowing the water to clear from my eyes. I tried again, but this time standing with my back towards Jo. Once submerged, I leant back and put my whole head between her legs. I rested my mouth right across her pussy and probed with my tongue. I managed to feed the piece of string as it ran across the surface of my tongue, and I felt Jo twitch as I touched her clit. It took a couple of attempts using this method, but eventually I managed to grab hold of the string between my teeth and slowly pulled out the sweet. I returned to the surface victorious, still clenching the piece of string between my teeth.

"Now you have to feed the sweet to her !" Ed shouted out from the shore. This too took a great deal of effort - without the use of hands it took both of us some time to manouver to a point where Jo could get the sweet in her mouth. Covered with her juices and fresh lake water, Jo bit into the sweet releasing the string that had been threaded through it.

Mission complete... but I still had to repeat this process another four times ! I managed to get both Claire and Kelly's bait out quite quickly, however when transferring it into Kelly's mouth we accidently dropped it, and I had to quickly submerge my face into the water once again to retrieve it. With Bex it took a little whilst to get the bait out but she managed to eat it quickly.

Finally was my sister, Sarah's turn. Using the same method I attempted to locate the string, but as my tongue finally found it, I accidently pushed it further inside of her. Where there was previously around a centimetre of string, I now estimated that there was less than half of this. I surfaced for air and told her what had happened. As I went back under, she spread her legs further apart, giving my tongue easier access to her. As I probed deeper into her, I managed to located the string and slide it out slightly, but just enough that I could now clench it between my teeth. Once again I surfaced triumphantly, and fed the bait to my sister.

Now we had completed this game, Ed called us closer to the shore, but not allowing us to get out the water just yet. Instead, he turned me around and placed a bar of soap in my cuffed hands. He did the same with Sarah.

"You can now wash, but given your situation you will probably have to wash each other."

Awkwardly we stood at the shore's edge and took it in turns to manouver ourselves towards the person's hands that was holding the soap. Suprisingly we actually managed with some success to produce enough lather to call what we were doing a wash. It was refreshing, and considering the amount of dried cum and piss I had on me, it was probably the best wash I'd ever had. We waded out deeper to wash off the soap, and emerged fresh and clean back onto the shore.

Ed told us to begin to follow the trail back towards camp. Both he and Alice wanted to wash, but didn't want us 'ogling' them whilst they did this. He was confident that we wouldn't get lost, as the first thirty minutes was simply a case of following a single trail. He said that when we got to the first 'junction' of the track, to wait for them there.

We set off, and chatted like good friends on the way back...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:39 AM   #648
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Another stupendous chapter, Shiny! Could we have expected anything less?

Since I'm subscribed to this story, anytime it shows bold in the list of updates, I eagerly hope the update is by "ShinyDemon". My heart raced when today was that day!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:10 AM   #649
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Well even after waiting far too long for an update. It was a good one. Hopefully the next update will be quicker and just as good as you've done.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:28 AM   #650
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Superb: nothing less expected from the 1 and only person who has been nominated SUPREME STORY TELLER

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=440

post 440 on this thread

Ps- like the new style of endings: keeping the suspense.

Keep up all the good work - and look forward to reading more soon

LOVE RACHIE
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:24 AM   #651
EB32

Awesome! Glad you came back just as I finished the rest of the story.. but now I'm gonna have to wait for parts for the first time
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:33 PM   #652
Visionary

Send a message via MSN to Visionary

YOU'RE BACK
Aha and another awesome chapter.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:46 PM   #653
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

WOW - exceeding expectations once again
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:12 PM   #654
pleasure4ladies

Default Wow!!!

This is mind-boggling to read! I have been reading this at work, and it's left me with a tent that has a couple of the ladies in the office whispering! Amazingly written and superbly allowing the illusions to swirl in the reader's head, I am left somewhat breathless. I'm tempted to ask out the whispering ladies to drinks after work; perhaps one or more of them can help me relieve the stress i currently feel in my loins! Time will tell.

Thank you for such an outstanding read. I look forward to additional posts from you in the very near future.

Cheers!

33/male/straight/Texas (USA)
pm me to ask me for my msn or yahoo

Loves: Dice Dares, Sex of all kinds with females, Wedgies, Cum, Forced Orgasms, Risky stuff, TorD Parties
Dislikes(will still do though) : Messy, Edging, Nipple torture
Limit: Public, Friends/Family, No Gay Stuff, Day Long + Dares, Pain, Poo, Blood, Permanent
pleasure4ladies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:42 AM   #655
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Great Chapter Shiny I cant wait to see what happens next =)
Old 03-16-2011, 08:30 AM   #656
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Your story is still awesome, ShinyDemon. I can't wait to see how this ends.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:45 AM   #657
NoraazXD

Fantastic, as always! I'm sorry it has to end soon, though...

Likes, Limits, and Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73346

Give me dares (especially bondage!) and I'll write you a report!
[email protected]
NoraazXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:22 AM   #658
CleverGlenn

Smile

Maybe shiny will start a new story afterwards, who knows..
He is an excellent writer.
CleverGlenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 06:38 AM   #659
chubbsman7

Ahhhh, Shiny. It's awhile. Good to see you back in the game! Now I just need to do the same. :P

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:29 PM   #660
bitchincamaro
Baby Member

=O has finaly got to the end of the pre typed stories from shiny *sigh* now i get to feel the suspense of waiting =P but the longer the wait the more we will appriciate shinys writing =P you ever think about making a book out of these ive read some books in shorter times then it took to read this
bitchincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover