Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 10-11-2023, 11:45 PM   #166
pluky
getDare Devil

I'm allowed to stop anything for any reason at any point, that's how consent works.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 10-11-2023, 11:54 PM   #167
herpderp42
getDare Addict

"Done is better than perfect." I did hear it one this website I believe. But how imperfect can something be before it is not considered done anymore...?
Old 10-12-2023, 12:01 AM   #168
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

Looking at the last eight years I spent here at Gd I wonder why the number of people posting and looking for tasks/partners/dares but ignoring all messages or results afterwards is increasing alarmingly. Do they feel important when they post and then lack the courage to follow up?

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 12:29 AM   #169
pluky
getDare Devil

Being punished feels so bad and so right at the same time.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 10-12-2023, 02:21 AM   #170
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterRebus View Post
Looking at the last eight years I spent here at Gd I wonder why the number of people posting and looking for tasks/partners/dares but ignoring all messages or results afterwards is increasing alarmingly. Do they feel important when they post and then lack the courage to follow up?
I think it's a form of trolling. Trolls thrive on the attention they get from minimal effort. A troll can post a single request thread—18F Looking for harsh punishment/master, limits: pics/video—and sit back and laugh at the people investing time and energy in the troll's creation. Perhaps dolling out tiny bits of bait to keep the responses flowing.

I take a kind of games theory approach and try to avoid feeding them. Zero initial investment and see if the person invests anything into the getDare site themselves (blogs, response posts, interaction in games, even a good signature, etc), then I match that investment with a genuine but low effort interaction (a PM dare, some questions on a AMA, or a comment on their blog post), any response at all earns a little more effort from me. I rarely invest much more effort than the other person has already shown they are willing to invest (not necessarily with me, quality interactions with others also count here too); but the more they have shown they will invest the bigger I will return that investment with my own time and energy.

Do I miss out on some valuable interactions because of this approach, probably, but I feel this weeds out a lot of empty time wasting that I once might have once done. And with the right people this creates a positive cycle of increasingly better interactions. A random generic PM dare I sent to a stranger the other day led to exactly this, a quality response and 10 PM's later we had both engaged in some fun and rewarding play.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 07:30 PM   #171
Azyliux
Baby Member

Question

It's 2023. Why do people still post about taking someones visitor message virginity?

I don't get it.

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 08:58 PM   #172
pluky
getDare Devil

Yesterday I broke some rules not really intentionally, and my Dom told me I was going to be punished for them, but I was also allowed to cum (that's a long story), and the tricky part was that I wouldn't know what my punishment would be until after I would cum and would have to take punishment then.

I was pretty sure it would be something that would target my sensitive clit. and I was really scared at the thought, so I didn't enjoy my orgasm at all, instead I kept thinking of what I'm going to endure, and I felt more like I was just coming to be punished and to prepare myself for this punishment rather than to feel pleasure. I struggled to cum and it wasn't that good when it finally happened.

When I was done I didn't relax into my post coming sensation and I went reporting to Sir instantly, because I didn't wanna cheat, in case he wanted me in that state of having just came.

To my surprise my Dom told me that was my punishment, there was nothing else. The whole point was to just make me dread what's to come and ruin my orgasm that way. It was a psychological punishment.

The relief of not enduring clit torture in that state was too big so it overcame the horrible feeling and regret of not having been able to cum properly.

I fell asleep almost instantly after because I had a huge huge day at work and am a few hours away from my period probably, and to punish me in that state was also pretty harsh as well for me, I did plead not to be punished but my Dom wanted to and I wanted to be a good girl.

I woke up feeling a bit subdroppy. I strangely felt like I didn't wanna talk to my Dom, like a part of me resented him.

As harmless as this punishment seems, in fact one might not even see the punishment in here as I only got to come at the end of the day, it made me really think I don't wanna break a rule again.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 10-20-2023, 01:28 PM   #173
pluky
getDare Devil

The females of GD make it hard for me to stick to my rules about controlling my bisexuality. Everytime I see post I mindlessly clic, once I'm reading my mind might go where it shouldn't, then I see avatars that make me curious, and once I'm on a profile I might find a an album and again clic it without even thinking, at which point I realize a bit too late that I'm going to be punished.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 10-21-2023, 12:34 AM   #174
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
It's 2023. Why do people still post about taking someones visitor message virginity?

I don't get it.
It’s ok, you don’t have to….
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 02:41 AM   #175
pluky
getDare Devil

No matter what I'm told I always feel like a really bad sub.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 10-24-2023, 06:20 AM   #176
Rd2506
getDare Sweetheart

I was just thinking that lose myself and get used here
BDSM Test
Limit: scat, pee, blood, permeant, social Sucide, public
Likes: Body writings, Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, strip game and Exploring, bit of Pain,
Dislikes : messy ..
Rd2506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 10:17 AM   #177
Non
Account Banned

I don't know which is more worse. Flat tire or broken pump. But in both cases i can't ride a bicycle. Ffs.

Summer wine( not the song) and my guitar.
Non is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 12:05 PM   #178
pluky
getDare Devil

I love how going with the flow ends up with coming with the right things for me in time.

When I was Domless, I stared doing these tasks on ladies.exposed. Then thanks to bringing these tasks here, I found my Dom.

If I never did those task on LE, then came on GD to get help finishing them, I might have never crossed path with the Dom I have been with for 5 months. I would have probably never known his existence or got a clue that he would be the right one for me.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 10-24-2023, 03:27 PM   #179
Non
Account Banned

He is the right Master for me. But am i the right slave for him? Especially now. I feel bad. Music on.

Summer wine( not the song) and my guitar.
Non is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 12:48 PM   #180
pluky
getDare Devil

Figging is not as bad as I expected it. Still not easy either.

My foot is tingling.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Advertisements
Kink Talk