Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2017, 08:03 AM   #1
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Default Add/remove Time in my C&b Cage/Tease me +AMA

Ive Been dared to Wear my English Cock&Ball Harness as long as I can handle. (I need to take it off every 20 mins for 1 min of blood flow.)

Anyone can add up to 60 mins or remove up to 30mins a day. The ONLY WAY I CAN MASTURBATE IS IF I COMPLETE ALL ASSIGNED TIME WEARING MY HARNESS.

to make it more difficult you can also give me light anal tasks/punishments or nipple play punishments to increse my hornyness. . . remember I cant touch my cock and balls!!

And last but not least I will answer any AMA questions other then exact location,Full name,Work info.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

I will be updating my current status in this thread.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 01-21-2017 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Changing "remove for bloodflow every 30 mins" (changed to 20 mins)
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 09:38 AM   #2
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I currently Have 60 mins of wearing my cock and ball harness.. I would like more if anyone suggests ...
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Old 01-20-2017, 10:34 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Still wearing that I suppose? Okay I will add 60 minutes more!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 01-20-2017, 10:42 AM   #4
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Yes I am, @Jaroface Thank you. my Time was near up.. Another 60 minutes added to the clock
Old 01-20-2017, 11:01 AM   #5
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

and 60 mins more now

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 01-20-2017, 11:42 AM   #6
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Oh yay! Im not sure if there can be too much of a good thing..
Thanks @Matt: If you have any tasks for me to do or punishments please do so., within limits and no public outdoors today

60 more mins to the clock, I currently need to spend 2 hours in the harness.(Thats with the time already worn subtracted.)

I have been currently wearing it now for a little over a hour.

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 01-20-2017 at 01:14 PM.
Old 01-20-2017, 01:16 PM   #7
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Default 1st Report

It is a very distracting feeling having the harness tightly hold my cock and seperate my balls with what feels like firm hands. The fact that every thirty(30) mins I can only take off the harness for 1 min, and can not touch it other wise, makes for such a tease and is making me really randy(horny).

To make conditions worse I have been wearing a md plug for the last three hours.

I have 65 mins remaining, unless there are anymore posts I will be able to jerk off..

Ohh I love it all
Old 01-20-2017, 01:31 PM   #8
Sam~
Truth Freak

add 60 mins.............
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 01:52 PM   #9
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samishere View Post
add 60 mins.............
Oh how the game changes so quickly! Thankyou Samishere

Another 60 mins on the clock. I have a total of just under 2hours to go.

I need to keep off harness for a few min while im helping a nabour,(I wouldndt be able to take it off to restore bloodflow in a safe time.)

lets keep this going
Old 01-20-2017, 01:55 PM   #10
aesop52
getDare Sweetheart

I want add 60 minutes.

Slave grade me:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...=416502&page=1

Toys: dildo, collar, chastity cage, plug.
Likes: anal, chastity, bdsm, slave poses, risk of exposure.
aesop52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 02:35 PM   #11
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Thanks aesop52 60 more mins added to the list..

I am currently still wearing a buttplug.. im not sure when to remove it.
And I am wearing my cock and ball harness/spreader I have 2hours and 40min in the bank remaining.

IF ANYONE HAS WANTS TO TEASE ME,YOU CAN GIVE ME: light anal tasks/punishments or nipple play punishments to increase my hornyness. . . remember I cant touch my cock and balls until I have run out of banked time to wear my harness.

only when it reaches 0 can I cum
Old 01-20-2017, 02:48 PM   #12
phailagain

Add 60 mins

Insert one string of those Anal balls
  • Limits: Pee, Scat, Public, Showing Face (Always will be Hooded), Blood, Family
  • PM me dares or kik @ phailagain
phailagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 03:42 PM   #13
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Thanks phailagain 60 more mins added to the list,
As for the anal beads, They are very large 1.5 inch per ball. I currently have a sm plug in.

I'am going to shower,After I get out I will try to insert the whole string of beads, Sometimes I am able to other times I am not.
I will report back to you on the beads @phailagain.

I currently have 3 hours banked where I must wear my cock ball harness.

IF ANYONE HAS WANTS TO TEASE ME,YOU CAN GIVE ME: light anal tasks/punishments or nipple play punishments to increase my hornyness. . . remember I cant touch my cock and balls until I have run out of banked time to wear my harness.
Old 01-20-2017, 05:37 PM   #14
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I have received a PM requesting to add 30 mins,
I currently have 2 hours 40mins banked up. If no one posts tonight I will be done shortly

I was able to insert 4 of my anal beads and kept them in threw the shower, I am now back to my med plug..

IF ANYONE WANTS TO TEASE ME,YOU CAN GIVE ME: light anal tasks/punishments or nipple play punishments to increase my hornyness. . . remember I cant touch my cock and balls until I have run out of banked time to wear my harness.
Old 01-20-2017, 06:16 PM   #15
Randomkitty

I'm adding 60 minutes too

I very very much dislike but can handle: enemas for long periods of time, messy, extreme pain, humiliation, diapers, hard spankings, clamps, toothpaste

Limits ~ pics, (eating/drinking) scat or piss, full public

Pretty please dont click the spoiler below
Spoiler:
Dare me 3 things from my dislikes.. not too harsh please!
Randomkitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk