Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-07-2013, 07:18 AM   #1
EasySlave

Default Diapered Month Diary (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieMaker View Post
So here's dare for rest of month for you, EasySlave.

You must wear diapers and don't use toilet on even days (e.g. 8, 16, 20) - let's call them diaper days. On odd days (e.g. 3, 17, 27) you can use toilet, but you must wait until you're absolutely bursting ("I'll piss myself any minute" style) - and these are toilet days. Now rest of dare's rules.

Diaper Days.
You can change yourself only once a day (my advice - save it for pooping). If you do it more than one time, on next diaper day you aren't allow to change at all and wear nipple clamps for hour. Better buy some plastic pants and/or super-absorbent diapers. Try to not hold you pee - you'll do it on Toilet Days, so don't exhaust your bladder.

Toilet Days
As said above, you can use a toilet, but must wait until you're totally desperate. It doesn't matter if you're about to take a long bus trip or have long meeting. Don't pee "for the future". You must be a seconds from pissing/pooping yourself to be allowed to go. Also, you can't hold yourself, crossing legs or do "potty dance", both in public and private. Just don't show you're desperate. For every time you break some rule for Toilet Days, next time you're allowed to do it at home, you must pee through clothes. Also, tie your breasts for hour.

Write diary on your GD blog for whole dare.

Here are my loves/likes (use as many as you wish, be creative )
So I started yesterday (Wednesday 6th), whilst mixing in some diaper dares from being alone.I inserted 4 banana halfs into my bum, then I put a whole can of shaving foam in the back of my diaper, a pot of jelly in each bra cup, and a skirt. And put another diaper on top. I went downstairs to ask for the laptop from my 'rents, and I got told to wait, so I went to sit down, and the shaving cream exploded all up my back in front of them under my top, so I had to quickly pat it down to make it not look lumpy, but my diaper looked insanely full. Whilst they were in bed, I soaked a diaper in water, and put it in the freezer, and when it had half frozen, i put it on top of those, and then went for a walk, with my short skirt, nearly impossible to cover my sagging diapers.
I even put a nipple clamp on, and attached it to a belt hook on my skirt, so it would either pull my nipples, or hook up my skirt. I went outside for a walk like this and had a cigarette and flooded my diaper. But didn't leak...

So then, me and my friend went to the cinema to go watch mama, i wore pants after cleaning up, and when I got to the cinema to pay, i had the diapers in my bag, and the attendant saw, and i'm sure my friend saw at one point! Anyway I went into the toilet, and double diapered, ensuring slits in the first diaper. I bought a large ice slushie, and a large coke. And some popcorn. It got until about 20 mins from the end of the film, and I suddenly needed to go, so I pushed and pushed, and grunted a little, and sure enough, I tried to stop peeing but I couldn't. My diaper was filling fast! I then went to the toilet after the film finished, keeping the diapers on, and inserted 2 suppositories from my bag, i walked out after, but panicked and told my friend i had to run back in to use the toilet again, this time i didn't go in my diaper, but when leaving i still keep the diapers on that were soaked. My boyfriend picked us up.
I was sat in the passenger seat, and we went to the park to play in the swings, my friends being stupid kept sending each other flying off and i was peeing myself from laughing so much. Then he taught me to drive in his car, the police came and pulled us over asking if we were on drugs, we said no, but I peed again in fear, after running from the driver side to the passenger side after seeing them. Because i don't have a license or insurance to drive his car. Shaking, I peed more.
Then when we got home, I lit a cigarette again, and dying to pee, i said let's smoke here in the car, so we did, then we go out, i walked over to the darker bit, and kept peeing more, nearly leaking, he walked back to the car because he forgot something, and I still couldn't leak, just peed uncontrollably, and then walked in.
Maybe next time. Today (Thurs 7) is a toilet day. Report will be up tommorow.
Thanks for reading, if you have dares for me while i'm doing this dare, feel free to add to this thread. As long as it respects my dare.

Limits Naked in public, pictures videos. Eating scat. Social suicide.

Current collection: 100 Diapers 50 Booster Pads, Pussy Pump, Nipple pump, Nipple Clamps, Tail buttplug, Inflatable dildo 9 inch, Butt plugs small, medium, large. Double dildo (for pussy and ass), Rope, cockring with dildo for Double penetration, Rabbit, Mini wand vibrator, twine
EasySlave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EasySlave for this post:
Old 03-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #2
CookieMaker

Send a message via Yahoo to CookieMaker

Good job, keep updating.
23/M(FtM)/gay. Switch. Not English native speaker. GMT+01:00
Likes: any control, M/S relationships, role play, gun play, omorashi, little risk, chains, military, experiments, non-sexual dares.
Limits: scat, body fluids, gross, permanent, cam with stranger, social suicide, too public.
View: Detailed likes/dislikes. | My toys. | Truths/dares made by me.
Go to: My S/M ad. | Dare me! | My M/S vision. | What is FtM?
CookieMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #3
corbaseball23

Default Diaper Dare

I have one for you. I know it isn't very good, but here goes. I dare you to wear a diaper (Preferably Women's Depends) fill it with Miracle Whip, and wear it for at least 24 hours.
corbaseball23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:29 PM   #4
EasySlave

Default Toilet day O toilet day! (:

So I only needed to pee once today lame I know!
I've been at work all day! I was at work and I was literally dying. I can't cross my legs or do the pee pee dance so it was literally dribbling out. In the end as pee was coming out I was running to the bathroom, it was so close! There ended up being pee all over the toilet seat!!
If someone wants to punish me for being a messy whore feel free! ;D
Phew! That was a close one! Diaper day tommorow!
Bladder is pulsing just thinking about it! I can see me having an accident by the end of the month! X

Current collection: 100 Diapers 50 Booster Pads, Pussy Pump, Nipple pump, Nipple Clamps, Tail buttplug, Inflatable dildo 9 inch, Butt plugs small, medium, large. Double dildo (for pussy and ass), Rope, cockring with dildo for Double penetration, Rabbit, Mini wand vibrator, twine
Old 03-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #5
CookieMaker

Great job again! It's impressive that you done it with only restroom visit, your bladder must be huge

And as punishment for being messy, you must clean floors in whole flat/house on full fours.
Likes: any control, M/S relationships, role play, gun play, omorashi, little risk, chains, military, experiments, non-sexual dares.
Limits: scat, body fluids, gross, permanent, cam with stranger, social suicide, too public.

Last edited by CookieMaker; 03-08-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #6
CookieMaker

How are you dealing with dare?
Old 03-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #7
EasySlave

Default Shitty pissy diaper!

The smell is horrendous, and its dribbling down my leg as i type.
Im wearing a mini skirt with my nipple clamp attached and I promised myself I wouldnt move until I finished my report!
So i haven;t been able to follow this due to work and getting up late, but today, i stayed in for my diaper day,
I inserted 4 banana halves into my ass, and pooped them out, then inserted 4 more and pooped them out too, with a lot of my own...
I then drank lots of water and went for a long walk, and I mean a long walk, double diapered, just got home and its dripping down my leg, my skirt is soaked in piss and shit.
I literally got under a street lamp whilst walking and my diaper leaked, im sure some people over the road saw me run to hide in the bush, or in the shadow at least, at this point im too far from home to turn back anyway, so i continue my planned route.
I have my nipple clamp attached to my skirt, and its ripping away at my nipples under my jacket, i can feel it pulling off as i walk.
due to me hooking it to my skirt, its hoisting my skirt up to reveal a very saggy leaky shitty diaper in the street lights, so its obvious.
eventually i stop, and pull as hard as i can on my skirt, and my nipples twinge as the hanger comes off.
I can feel the shit piss dripping on my foot off my skirt, im completely soaked in my own mess, and peeing more as i speak.
as i get to a fairly well lit alley, I unzip my jacket, and reattach my jacket, my nipples completely exposed in the cold, if anyone were to come round the corner theyd see me reattaching my nipple clamp and smell a shitty pissy smell, and see my dirty diaper. I was in the shit literally if someone saw me.
i reattach, pull my skirt down as hard as i can so my nipples are pulling away again as i walk. stop and piss more, i can see brown wet dribbling down my leg squishing into my uggs as i walk.
the smell is horrendous. repulsing. but i pee more!!
i stand up straight so my diaper is exposed and pull my skirt up more, my diaper sags, i take long strides to let my diaper really hang low, and pull my skirt so its completely exposed, my nipples are pulling away again, i unzip my jacket in a fairly lit area as i see headlights, i wrap my arms around myself to hide my exposed sore nipples being tortured by the nipple clamp,and unclip them freeing my breasts as i walk. i pull my skirt up until i get to my house, at this point 3 cars have driven by, and seen me shit myself, its leaking everywhere, theres no hiding it at all. its all over my sheets where i sat down, and all over the floor im sat on, my bum is soaked in my own shit and piss, and i love it! i love the sensation of it, i wish i could jump on a bus, or walk through town centre, and let people smell my horrific smell, seeing its me beicause im the only one in a shitty diaper, with my legs open revealing my diaper on the bus! This will be my challenge on my next diaper day.
Ive just freed my nipples from the clamp and it still sore, my nipples crushed they are rock hard, with one last push from me, i fill my diaper even more, and sit in my own mess!
this is what i deserve for failing my month dare at the first hurdle!
this filthy pig deserves to roll around in her own shit, and be humiliated!
so feel free to humilate me as best deserved! I don't have work until 5pm tommorow, and have 1 last fresh crisp diaper!
so make it count!
How long should I sit in my leaky mess for?
Should I wear my last diaper in my boyfriends car when I go driving later tonight?
I will continue to drink plenty of water, and if i piss my bed this evening that is my own slutty fault!
I'm sorry cookiemonster for failing you!
x

Old 04-18-2013, 12:52 PM   #8
thejon

What Diapers did you use and where are you updating the dairy
thejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:40 AM   #9
EasySlave

I use some I find in boots. I used to use pull Ups now I use the ones that have sticky tape for the proper diaper experience. They also have a wetness indicator.

I will update this on Monday as I recently left my job and will be getting more diapers on Monday.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper dare, piss, suppository