Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-10-2012, 01:29 PM   #61
SubtleSlut

I did this dare yesterday and wrote about it (and some of your other dares) in this blog post: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=6901

Here's the part just about this dare:

I was planning on doing this the same night as the 10 minute vibrator dare, but I was too exhausted to even think about doing squats! so instead I just did this dare after work the next day. After I got home I fooled around a while online, then remembered this dare. I looked it up, and did the step one: edge! I've never really done edging for the sake of edging before. I've edged in the sense that I would back off the stimulation slightly because wanted to draw an orgasm out longer, but never done it as a prequel to something or to stop on purpose. I had a hard time deciding when to stop, but I eventually realized that if I kept going I might not want to stop.

After that was taken care of, I stripped down (and turned up the heat in my room) and picked out which vibrator to use. I tried to stick to the spirit of the dare and picked a longer and slender one, it's not the heaviest I own but I'm not sure I could keep anything heavier than this inside while doing squats. I think its thin-ness made up for weight, at least in my mind! I slid it inside fairly easily and then turned it on high. I've never really been attracted to pure internal vibration as a way to get off, so I didn't have any concerns about getting over-stimulated, but the squatting certainly made it more stimulating!

So I hate squats, and most forms of working out. I like it when I do it usually, but I hate the time it takes to do things like going to the gym etc. So much I could do instead! I guess this was a good way to get a little workout in. I stood in front of my full-length mirror, spread my legs, and started doing the squats. I did it in front of my mirror because I thought it would help keep me focused on the form of my squats and help me make sure I did them right. Well, it worked at first and I was going along great. Around the 10 or so mark though, my attention drifted to seeing the vibrator showing from my pussy. It was around here that I became very aware of how much I was having to clench my muscles to keep it in, and the feeling of it moving as I went down and up with each squat. I also lost count around this point.

Once I realized I lost count, I started over at 15 and refocused my self on watching my form and not thinking about how good this was feeling or worrying about dropping it. I just found a comfortable level of keeping my muscles clenched (relaxing when reaching the standing point, and flexing when going down), and powered through the last 15. I laughed at my self when I finally stood up, not believing I just did something like that, and then sat down to enjoy my well earned orgasm and rest!

Followup edit: After reading some other people's experiences I think I may have gotten off easy with my vibrator choice! It was very light and kind of thin. Might have to try this again with a different toy one day.

Last edited by SubtleSlut; 02-10-2012 at 01:31 PM.
SubtleSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:18 AM   #62
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Very nicely done SubtleSlut! I know many girls don't get off from internal vibration, but that's what makes this dare fun--having to squeeze to hold it in makes the vibrations more intense.

Impressive that you didn't drop the vibrator at all!
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #63
dunc165
Account Banned

im in so much pain dropped it 60 times was so hard i orgasmed 7 times
dont use a 4inch girth and 6inch long is stupidly hard

Last edited by dunc165; 02-25-2012 at 04:52 PM.
dunc165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:37 PM   #64
Biggirl4dirtydares

I actually think I'll try this. I don't have a vibrator, so I'll see if I can use my eletric toothbruth. Should be hard.

Send me your dares and punishments and I'll give a full rundown on any that I do!
Biggirl4dirtydares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #65

This dare was actually pretty easy for me. I've always been pretty good at clenching my muscles and after playing volley ball squats are no sweat. I inserted the vib and easily did my thirty squats, it took me about ten minutes, but only because i lost count a couple of times. After that i had a nice satisfying orgasm and was done with the dare. FUN!!!

My favorite color is DARK BLUE!!!!

And i am kinda crazy! haha

Yes, I am female. haha
66000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #66
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66000 View Post
This dare was actually pretty easy for me. I've always been pretty good at clenching my muscles and after playing volley ball squats are no sweat. I inserted the vib and easily did my thirty squats, it took me about ten minutes, but only because i lost count a couple of times. After that i had a nice satisfying orgasm and was done with the dare. FUN!!!
Very impressive! It's interesting to see that there appear to be two extremes--some girls have no trouble at all with this dare, and others find it nearly impossible.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #67
TorD chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
Very impressive! It's interesting to see that there appear to be two extremes--some girls have no trouble at all with this dare, and others find it nearly impossible.
I agree with you and i am like 66000 also a volleyball player i found the squats extremely easy, and i must of been an early bloomer or something because i have been able to clench my muscles from a very young age so that wasn't a problem either

No way: poop, pee, blood, family, total public, permanent, illegal, pics.

Pm me any body drawing dare and i will do it.
TorD chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:29 AM   #68
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorD chic View Post
I agree with you and i am like 66000 also a volleyball player i found the squats extremely easy, and i must of been an early bloomer or something because i have been able to clench my muscles from a very young age so that wasn't a problem either
Interesting. Glad to hear it was easy--sounds like it's SUPER challenging for some people!
Old 05-02-2012, 07:16 PM   #69
Margaret U. Wehmeye
Baby Member

Sex toys are one of the best seller stuff in the US by most adult. That is why the rates of the adult purchasing sex toys in this year is increasing.
Margaret U. Wehmeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 02:23 PM   #70
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Nice work EVERYONE that has tried this! It's interesting how it's almost impossible for some, but very easy for other people...
Old 06-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #71
crazygirl1990

Red face wow

I did this 2 times... the first time I dropped it once, but the second time i ddnt drop it once... I love the dare.
crazygirl1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #72
BlondeSlut

Well, before I tell how you how it went I have to tell you that I 3 days ago had a day without panties and bra in skirt and edged 5 times that day. I have also played som since that, but haven't cum so didn't make the challenge easier...

But fingering myself and didn't took long time before I was wet and very horny... And edged... Pushed the vibrator inside my pussy... Wasn't sure if it was best to take a small one who was thinner and les weight or the biggest one which was thicker but more weight, so decided the medium size... But it was difficult with my wet pussy and to stay concentrated... So think I lost it after 7,11,16,19,26,28 and 29, so 7 times... But fight against an orgasm to keep focus on it...

So took on some panties and tight jeans, slipped the vibrator down to my clit and left it there for 7 minutes... God it was evil... So was glad when the time was over... But left still very horny...

Like and limits

toys
BlondeSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #73
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Interesting to see that some people find it easy and some can't hold it at all. I guess it depends on the person....
Old 09-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #74
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Been a while since anyone tried this one out
Old 09-14-2012, 03:11 PM   #75
boblemon444
Account Banned

Default do one for boys

can you do one for boys

Advertisements