Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-13-2023, 07:05 AM   #16
pluky
getDare Devil

Q : for those into pet play, would it turn you on if you were walked out on a leash outside daily, and that's the only way you are going to poop ? Or to do it to your Sub if you're in the pet Owner role.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 07:18 AM   #17
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Q : for those into pet play, would it turn you on if you were walked out on a leash outside daily, and that's the only way you are going to poop ? Or to do it to your Sub if you're in the pet Owner role.

Ideally yes (assuming I have a yard and all that) but I think it wouldn't be very pragmatic and hygienic. Maybe the first piss of the day more like

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 09:21 AM   #18
pluky
getDare Devil

Q : is ONLINE BDSM ultimately self-harm ?

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 08-19-2023, 02:10 AM   #19
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe, but I see it as self-harm in the way that going to work or having a nice meal is self-harm; bodies (including minds) are meant to be used, and a little damage is part of being human. If you don't have a scar or two, you haven't lived.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares

Last edited by jml3030; 08-19-2023 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Went mental
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 05:49 AM   #20
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yes and no. I can see how it can be for both arguments but for someone that did a lot as a sub I felt it wasn’t because I knew my limits before fully harming beyond repair

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 04:41 PM   #21
Tied_up_Maid

Quote:
I dont think so because you do it because you want to feel pleasure and not punish yourself for shits and giggles or to unhealthely overcome a trauma.

I do it because its frilling and makes me horny.

Its all about why you it, i aply on my jop as well do I do my jop for the money , the reputation or simply because i have to? No love my jop and that is why i do it. There should not be any other reason.
Last time I came: 01.01.2024 5:34 am (UTC+1)

I was alone in my bed wanting to be in cage.

I crave and want to be Anally destroyed!

E-Mail: [email protected]

Fetsch.de: Tied_up_Maid
Discord: dyingeasily

FapRoulette: Tied_up_Maid
Tied_up_Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 11:48 PM   #22
pluky
getDare Devil

Q : if your Sub didn't really feel like doing a task, would you prefer them to do it anyway or to wait for a moment they are into it ?

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 08-22-2023, 12:09 AM   #23
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Q : if your Sub didn't really feel like doing a task, would you prefer them to do it anyway or to wait for a moment they are into it ?
Wait for a moment they are into it. Kinks and relations like a Dom/Sub are built on trust and enjoyment. If I'm not liking the idea of a task then to me if I'm forced to do it it becomes somewhat abuse. Like if I tell a Dom, "I don't like the idea of ass to mouth" and he says, "Do it anyway" then not only do I feel like boundaries are being crossed, but I feel somewhat taken advantage of

As for task that I don't mind doing, sometimes its also just not feeling like it in that moment. Maybe my Dom will say, "Fuck your ass with a dildo for 5 minutes" I dont mind anal, but sometimes I just dont feel like having anything in my ass, but if my Dom is patient and waits until I'm all for it then its almost always better for the both of us.

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Toybox for this post:
Old 08-22-2023, 01:58 AM   #24
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
My mistress used to compromise with me, if she knew it was a hard limit she used to warm me up to the idea with doing smaller tasks leading up to something she wanted me to do. So it would go from hard limit to soft limit if I thought I would like it then I would eventually try it. But in saying that when I’m super horny I’ll do nearly anything I think I can actually do

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 03:53 AM   #25
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Quote:
First I'd ask why they don't want to do it and then I'd decide according to that.
In general I'm more keen to wait for a better moment but I'd say it can also depend on the sub and on the task, if the task is part of a training or a longer process, or if I know the sub might then feel bad for not doing it when told I might demand for it to be done anyway.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Andrew 25:17 for this post:
Old 08-22-2023, 01:40 PM   #26
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Assuming its not a hard limit as thats a no even if dom wants it. For all others a lot depends on the sub or the reason for the task. You dont want to push subs all the time to do things but every so often is useful.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 05:49 PM   #27
pluky
getDare Devil

Q : any advice on being a submissive while working a lot ? Being a Dom is not the same, even if it also takes time, it doesn't really fatigue your body and overload your system the way submission would.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 08-23-2023, 01:51 AM   #28
LimeNLemonade
Sublime

Rainbow <3

Quote:
Q : any advice on being a submissive while working a lot ? Being a Dom is not the same, even if it also takes time, it doesn't really fatigue your body and overload your system the way submission would.
I'm not sure if this would work for your/most people's schedules, but I like to play at the end of the day if I've been busy with work. Complete everything I need to do and then settle down with him, play and relax. I like that from that point onwards I can completely focus on him and I know I'm not going to get distracted or have to use my brain/body afterwards (a tough ask). It also feels a little bit like a reward or positive note to end the day on.

Regardless of when, I think it's good to aim for "quality" time when you're busy. We generally have a "make time when you have time" policy, i.e. on the days you have more time to spare then spend more time together, and when you have less then spend less.
LimeNLemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 05:30 AM   #29
pluky
getDare Devil

How would you punish your Sub if they touched and came without permission ?

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 10-12-2023, 06:05 AM   #30
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
How would you punish your Sub if they touched and came without permission ?
Depends on how it happened. Assuming the most likely scenraio where the orgasm happened in the heat of the moment while edging: Reassuring that edges are a priviledge for the sub by takign them away for at least a week while still constantly teasing.
Probably in combination with something "smaller"/shorter for immediate punishment depending on the sub's dislikes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk