Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-26-2022, 09:38 PM   #1
SluttyPenguin

Default Any dares out there? (27/F

It’s been a LONG time since I tried this, I couldnt help but wonder what this site has to offer. Anyone want to give me some fun and creative dares? Limits are in my signature. <3

Likes~ Humiliation, Public, Bondage, Pet Play, Soap Tasting, Forced Orgasms
Soft Limits~ Pain, Scat, Family, Denial (ONLY as a punishment)
Hard Limits~ Pics/Audio, Blood

Toys I have: I have 2 vibrators, one's smaller and has a remote control, and the other is bigger, with low-med-high settings. I have a few clamps for my nipples as well. I also own a sybian and a butt plug.

Dare me
PM Dares
SluttyPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 09:50 PM   #2
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

How about a soggy hamster using the heart of a pineapple?
If you don't have a fresh pineapple, go find one wearing nothing but underwear.

Have fun,
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 02:24 PM   #3
SeriousAutmn

I dare you the following:
Do this dare during daytime. You wear a dress, thong and shoes (no bra). And you put your remote vibe into your pussy. Take a bag with the remote, some notepad and a pen with you. Then head to a public library. Grab a book and sit into a spot where you can look around. Once you sat down, turn on the vibe on low setting. Watch out for a cute guy or girl. Once you found someone, take a note and write "Hey you, wanna know something slutty? Then turn the paper" on the one side. On the other side write "My pussy gets wet looking at you. If you like that, put the paper in your pocket and go to the toilet in 5 minutes".

When you wrote it, wait until the person leaves their desk for getting a book or something, then put the paper with the first site up on their desk. When they come back they will read your note. They can decide if they flip it, so no harrassement here. If they flip it and put into their pocket, turn on your vibe on high and wait until they leave for getting to the toilet. Now take off your thong and put it on their desk. Sit down again and wait for them coming back (probably puzzled why nobody was there) and finding your thong. If everything went well, you may cum sitting at the desk.

If the person does not put the note into the pocket, just try again with someone else. You have 3 tries. If you fail 3 times, you may not cum. If you succeed, you may cum. And of course you may hook up with that person, that's up to you
SeriousAutmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 03:05 PM   #4
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyPenguin View Post
It’s been a LONG time since I tried this, I couldnt help but wonder what this site has to offer. Anyone want to give me some fun and creative dares? Limits are in my signature. <3
Have your bush shaved by an adult male who has never seen you naked before and without having sex with him.
Old 08-27-2022, 05:48 PM   #5
Taz55
Distinguished Member

This should get most of your likes.

Cut a bar of soap big enough to fit in your mouth but nothing you could choke on. Get a Covid medical mask and some duct tape. Some hand cuffs or your preferred bondage, along with your favorite vibrator.

The tasks is to put the soap in your mouth, tape it closed and cover it with a medical mask to look more normal. You handcuff or restrict your hands so you can't remove the tape or soap until you get the key. You can choose what to wear but this is your opportunity for more humiliation. But you can be dressed normally. You should have a vibrator in your panties or secured however would be best for you to make this walk. Set it to max and see if you can reach the key before having all the soap dissolve in your mouth.

Hope that sounds fun
Old 08-27-2022, 06:07 PM   #6
jstmefred

Ask ten strangers if your ass looks big in whatever you are wearing. Preferably tight jeans

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 06:23 PM   #7
pluky
getDare Devil

Pluky comes up with dares / tasks
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk