Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-25-2022, 08:18 PM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Book Pluky comes up with dares / tasks

This is a thread that I will/might just come back to regularly as a writing space to develop lists of tasks straight out of the imagination of yours truly.

It would be a succession of instructions forming a session to do all at once, that anyone can feel free to try on themselves or give to someone else if they find it appealing, but I'm not directing them to anyone or taking responsibilities for anything because I know I don't have the experience to be a Dom and I am not trying to be one, it's more of a writing and developing ideas exercise.

So just to be clear and if you haven't read the upper part, quick disclaimer :

- I'm not a Dom
- I'm not looking for a Sub
- I will not give specific requests to specific people here ��
- These are just session templates that I'll be coming up with and not an interaction

PS : but I don't mind if someone wants to comment here on what they think on the tasks, if I made anything that looks like a bad idea or a mistake or if someone wanted to give a review after trying one of those sessions at their own discretion.

Last edited by pluky; 08-25-2022 at 08:49 PM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 08-25-2022, 08:38 PM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

Session #1

Target : any gender

Additional specification : involves exposure, if you have a play partner that you can send a video to as one of the tasks, and you can wear a mask or anything hiding the face if that is a worry.

____
Tools : a pair of shoelaces or any implement of this nature for bondage (optional), a butt insertion that's comfortable for sitting position, a tool or a chair, a book, a recording tool (phone ?) and a timer ( phone ?)

1) insert in your anus something that you are used to and comfortable with having inside while sitting, and now it's up to you weather or how much clothed you are.

2) grab the last book you have been reading or your favorite book, otherwise just any book you wanna pick for this. You will also need a phone to set a timer and to record yourself.

3) get a chair or a tool to sit on with your back to a wall.

4) close your eyes and open the book randomly, the number on the page you opened will be how long you have to keep that anal insertion in minutes if it's a two digit number, in case it exceeds, you'll have to addition two of them to form a new number, example : if it's page 225 you will do 2+2 and make it 45. This is as way to ensure your number of minutes remains reasonable in the light of some advice given down below.

Set the timer now to half that number (when the timer rings you will tell it to do the other half again for the butt period but I need that alarm in the middle). And set the recording tool in front of you then set it to start recording you.

5) If possible, tie your legs up with any available implement that you prefer to the legs of the chair.

6) read the two pages in front of you where you opened your book.

7) when you are done close your eyes again and open the book at a random page, the number of the page will be how many slow strokes you will give to your clit or penis head and you're done with the book now.

You are not a allowed to cum so if you do by now, your punishment will be that you have to continue the strokes the same way without any interruption or change of speed or intensity.

8) you have to stay still with your hands behind your back for the rest of the time left before the first alarm (middle) rings.

9) when the first alarm rings, set it to the same time again so now you have the second half of the duration of your predicament. You are now free to either interrupt the recording or let it proceed for the rest of the session, up to you.

10) untie your legs, take off any clothes if you kept any and keep your butt insertion.

11) go back to sit on the chair, and now you will masturbate until you come weather you came before or not.

12) if there's still time left, you have the choice between continuing the stimulation until it's over or sitting with your legs spread and hands behind your back doing nothing until it's over.

13) take off your butt plug when the alarm rings, put clothes back on if you wish.

14) go send your video to your potential play partner (optional, and that's not me, don't send me anything please). Ask them what they want to do to you now and execute their request (optional).

Last edited by pluky; 08-26-2022 at 01:29 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 08-25-2022, 10:38 PM   #3
pluky
getDare Devil

-----------
-----------

Last edited by pluky; 08-25-2022 at 10:49 PM.
Old 08-25-2022, 10:49 PM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

Session #2

Additional specifications : you have been restraining from any masturbation 3 days or more before this session (optional)

____
Tools : vibrator (optional), a small piece of velcro, toothpaste/vaporub, a musique player (phone, laptop, ...), a small pocket fan (optional)

0) if you come at any point before the tasks are over, you have to proceed with finishing the tasks without modification.

1) pick a song you want to play for the whole length of this session on repeat. Preferred length 3 mn - 4 mn.

2) get naked and lay down on your back.

3) open up your legs, pull your hood or spread out your lips in a way that uncovers the clit, and begin to stroke ever so lightly on the clit or frenulum using whichever part of the velcro you or your play partner choose, until the song is over.

4) if you're feeling like (3) was hard to take/too much skip to (5) now. Repeat (3) if you want for another round of the song, using the second texture of the velcro assembly.

5) keeping everything spread and exposed, apply the toothpaste or vaporub on your clit or frenulum without spreading it everywhere, count to 20 then let go and just let your arms relax as you wait for the song to be over.

6)

Spoiler:
a. if you skipped (4) you made the wrong choice, start over from (1).

b. if you you didn't skip (4) now grab whichever one of the textures felt the most intense of the two that you tried. Exposing your sensitive parts again, rub the velcro over it without pressure but faster than the first time, dare I say as fast as you can handle, until the song is over again.

7) now spread more of whichever cream you used all over your pussy or dick, and if you have a fan direct it towards your genitalia until you feel like the airflow made it burn a lot more, stop the fan when you want and wait til the song is over.

8) use your hands or vibrator to bring yourself to an orgasm, if you failed to reach before the end of the song, repeat only (3) and come back to (8).

9) right after you came repeat (3), if you fail to finish (3), you have to make yourself cum again with the method of your choice.
The following 5 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 08-26-2022, 12:57 AM   #5
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Nice little tasks, sure fun to read good work
I like the mix of a bit mean and a bit fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Session #1
[...]
1) insert in your anus something that you are used to and comfortable with having inside while sitting, and now it's up to you weather or how much clothed you are.
As you ask about comments, everyone is allowed to do what they want just a warning from someone that gave rl courses about anal play before.

Plugs are formed like they are for a reason, and I would very highly recommend to use a plug for this. Also with times of way over 2 hours possible, although as you chose the point in the book you have control over how long it will be, you may want to reapply lube, unless you are very used to anal play, several time during this.

If you use a random item there are mainly 2 complications to watch out for.
1st you want something with no sharp edges at all. You want to avoid causing wounds or scratches in or around the anus as infections in that area are possible of course and can be complicated and may need a very long time to heal.
2nd is if the object doesn't have a very wide base there is a real risk of it going in all the way, not only increasing the risk of wounds but the real possibility of it getting stuck, this means a trip to the doc and explaining how you "fell on this beer can by pure accident and by a miracle it ended in your ass"... This is a common thing in ER rooms

Have fun but also be safe and buy a plug and lube for anal, the simple ones cost very little
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Merlin for this post:
Old 08-26-2022, 01:26 AM   #6
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Nice little tasks, sure fun to read good work
I like the mix of a bit mean and a bit fun

As you ask about comments, everyone is allowed to do what they want just a warning from someone that gave rl courses about anal play before.

Plugs are formed like they are for a reason, and I would very highly recommend to use a plug for this. Also with times of way over 2 hours possible, although as you chose the point in the book you have control over how long it will be, you may want to reapply lube, unless you are very used to anal play, several time during this.

If you use a random item there are mainly 2 complications to watch out for.
1st you want something with no sharp edges at all. You want to avoid causing wounds or scratches in or around the anus as infections in that area are possible of course and can be complicated and may need a very long time to heal.
2nd is if the object doesn't have a very wide base there is a real risk of it going in all the way, not only increasing the risk of wounds but the real possibility of it getting stuck, this means a trip to the doc and explaining how you "fell on this beer can by pure accident and by a miracle it ended in your ass"... This is a common thing in ER rooms

Have fun but also be safe and buy a plug and lube for anal, the simple ones cost very little

I appreciate this, I wouldn't want anyone to do something that would hurt them that's why I am not a dom and wanted to really emphasize that it's more of a writing exercise to me and I'm not ordering it to anyone, because I do know that I don't have the knowledge to see all the ways it can go wrong. So I will try to edit something fun for that based on what you said.
Old 08-29-2022, 03:19 AM   #7
pluky
getDare Devil

Quick simple one here.

Session #3

____
Tools : a clean (non vibrating, simple) toothbrush

1) you can only orgasm using a tooth brush with the brush side.

Last edited by pluky; 08-29-2022 at 03:39 AM.
Old 09-05-2022, 11:27 PM   #8
pluky
getDare Devil

Session #4

____
Tools : toothbrush, vaporub

1) give yourself an orgasm with the method of your choice and don't ease the stimulation once you have it, and start counting how long you can stand the post orgasm

2) the number you got will be how many times you will brush a toothbrush over each one of your nipples

3) apply vaporub on your nipples

4) you can clean yourself up once you manage to give yourself another orgasm

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 09-21-2022, 07:15 PM   #9
sissycumeater

So following your request from my thread I was eager to see what tasks you had come up with! After about 10 minutes of going over each one and finding which one I thought suited me well I decided to go with your first task! This is my report back to you.

1) I had the option of a small or large butt plug to use and decided the large as I needed to punish myself anyway so didn't want it to easy and comfortable! After applying lube and lowering down feeling my ass griping it tightly finally felt it fully inside! I also decided to get fully naked and put on my cute grey thong.

2/3) I don't really read any books at all but thankfully have a few and just got one at random! Grabbed my phone and set out a chair against my wall and proceeded to sit down at which point once again the plug made its way deeper inside my ass. Ouch!

4) I closed my eyes turned the book around a couple of times flight it over a couple more times so I couldn't open it easily on page 1 as now I'm not sure if page 1 was at the front or back. I opened up on page 66 and set the timer for 33 minutes and proceeded to set up my phone to record myself.

5/6) I tied my legs to the chair with some ties I have for work which worked rather well! Then proceeded to read the two pages after the first page I looked up seeing my phone just recording me and felt a rush of humiliation knowing its recording me reading in my thong tied to a chair which although humiliating was rather a turn on!

7) did the same process with the book as before and opened up page 279! I hate slow strokes with a passion so 279 of them was so frustrating but I'm proving I'm a good boy so did as the task said and completed them and without cumming!

8) there was around 7 minutes or so left and I never knew how difficult it would be to not touch myself in such a state and to keep my hands behind my back was a real challenge in itself!

9/10) when the alarm went off it actually scared me made me jump up then down and with being scared I tensed up and that plug definitely made itself known! Jumping back down in my chair feeling it push once again deeper inside me. I kept the recording going as it was such a turn on untied myself slipped my thong off and kept the plug nice and deep inside my ass.

11) went and sat back down and proceeded to masturbate I came probably around the 20 minute mark as had some edges to finish which left around 13 minutes on the timer.

12) for the remaining 13 minutes I decided to continue the stimulation and see how much I could push myself! Which was intense but incredible about a minute in I needed to cum again but I thought this is going to be impossible so ruined the orgasm with such frustration but felt it was the right thing to do. I ruined in that 13 minute period about 7 orgasms by the end I was shooting complete blanks.

13) I removed the plug and sucked it nice and clean putting back on my clothes but this time with my thong instead of normal boxers.

14) unfortunately I don't have someone I trust to send a video of such nature to at the moment therefore I've kept it for my personal humiliation!

Just want to say a massive THANK YOU was definitely something different and unique and thoroughly enjoyed it until I was ruining and shooting blanks

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissycumeater for this post:
Old 08-01-2023, 09:22 PM   #10
lololo72
Distinguished Member

nice, continue with this please
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=14195
https://www.exposedpassion.com/post....d7c7249d8a.jpg
likes: BDSM, anal, bondage, spanking, semipublic or hiden naked dares, naked and dared on cam, bodywriting (not permanent)
dislikes:crossdresing, messy, hard pain
limits: no face, poo, needles, family and friends
lololo72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 02:10 PM   #11
Cam_Pig

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
This is a thread that I will/might just come back to regularly as a writing space to develop lists of tasks straight out of the imagination of yours truly.

It would be a succession of instructions forming a session to do all at once, that anyone can feel free to try on themselves or give to someone else if they find it appealing, but I'm not directing them to anyone or taking responsibilities for anything because I know I don't have the experience to be a Dom and I am not trying to be one, it's more of a writing and developing ideas exercise.

So just to be clear and if you haven't read the upper part, quick disclaimer :

- I'm not a Dom
- I'm not looking for a Sub
- I will not give specific requests to specific people here ��
- These are just session templates that I'll be coming up with and not an interaction

PS : but I don't mind if someone wants to comment here on what they think on the tasks, if I made anything that looks like a bad idea or a mistake or if someone wanted to give a review after trying one of those sessions at their own discretion.
Want to give you task:
1. Get undressed, only bra is allowed. Put some ice cubes in bra cups, touching both nipples.
2. Insert ice cubes in your vagina and anus both.
3. Allow them to melt completely
4. Be stark naked
5. Do self bondage, esp. boobs, preferably in shibari bondage, a thin string tied, where knots on your nipples.
6. While both nipples tied up by the string, bite and hold the lower part of string such a way, that tension builds on nipples.
7. Apply toothpaste to your vagina and clit
8. Insert more ice cubes in your anus, then some toothpaste and apply dildo/plug/banana/any thing you have in your anus
9. Be in frogtied ( legs with thighs )
10. stimulate yourself with an electric toothbrush
11. Can you do it infront of your cam and send your photos ( without face ) to be shared and rated on ExposedPassion?
12. Let me know.
Cam_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 11:04 AM   #12
pluky
getDare Devil

Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam_Pig View Post
12. Let me know.
No thanks. No thanks.No thanks.No thanks.No thanks.No thanks.No thanks.No thanks.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 04-17-2024, 12:09 AM   #13
pluky
getDare Devil

Tools : a device to watch porn
Aim : cumming hands-free

Background :

One day to teach me a lesson my Dom made me watch my favorite type of porn for 10 minutes. I was so horny after that, I had probably never watched so long without having to touch down there. But it didn't stop there, my Dom kept messaging me throughout the day telling me to repeat the process. Again and again I watched for 10 mn without any relief, and waited wondering what's next for me to only discover I have to do it again. Eventually I felt an orgasm build up in me while I watched another woman cum. And then after a few ore sets of these 10 mn of porn, this magical orgasm happened again. I never thought this was possible, I wouldn't have discovered it if I wasn't "forced" to face this level of horniness without any touching allowed, a lesson that lasted almost an entire day.

The dare :

Since this is such a magical feeling to experience and to discover yourself to be capable of, I would like to share it with other people and invite you to try and put yourself in the position of achieving it.

I honestly don't know if it's equally possible for males as it was for me as a female to do. Only way to know is for you to try, you could even put your mind in a fantasy scenario where you are a research test subject tying to figure out how much arousal a man can handle without any release and what happens if it keeps going.

Since this is is a highly mental activity, I encourage you to swallow your eagerness or your boredom to continue reading my long post (while I would usually make a straight to the point TLDR summary at the end for the lazy) because I believe my thoughts on the experience could guide you towards the right path for making this experience successful.

First of all, when you're done reading this, you will have to throw away the thought of "having to cum without touching" because in my experience an orgasm can shy away if it knows you're chasing it. You could even imagine the opposite, you aren't allowed to cum, it would be such a shame if you do accidentally, maybe then you will have to face some sort of punishment.

The second thing I would like to emphasize, is by no means you are allowed to stop for flimsy reasons (such as being too horny to continue) once you started this, because you will be tempted and if you aren't held accountable it will be hard to resist, if you have a Dom that person will keep you in track and it's the only way I could do it myself, if you don't have one, you need to ask someone to pre-establish a very deterring forfeit (don't make it fun, make it something you wanna avoid at all costs - while respecting your limits).

Now choose how long you're in for, I needed a day but maybe you know it could be harder for you so you can up that to 2 or 3 days.

Just like I did, you will have to watch 10 mn of your favorite porn at once. You will have a minimum of 6 sets of
watching time per day, you can exceed as much as you want but this is the minimum, one hour of porn spread out.

Pick some porn that you know turns you on the highest point, maybe something that's your usual go to cumming porn that your brain already associates with cumming, and if you have no idea I suggest watching other people being made to cum, videos involving forced orgasms or edging and denial. You could ask someone to make a list of links for you or prepare a list yourself, or like a download folder.

You can skip the dice situation here if you have someone that can tell you when to watch and how long to take a break. After watching for 10 mn, you will roll two dices to know how long before you get to watch again, but then you have to multiply the numbers you got on each dice together (like if you got 2 on a dice and 6 on the other one, your waiting time ends up being 12 mn). The minimum waiting time will be 1 mn and the maximum 36 mn, during which you aren't allowed to seek other ways of self pleasuring, so that you get really horny looking forward to it.

________
I can't peak for males, but for girls Kegels might help you, because once you know how to contract your hole from inside, you are better at self stimulating without a touch by engaging those muscles and your mind does the rest. You could do Kegels as a warm up before this or during your breaks, I know those helped me reach my first anal only orgasms.

When you're watching the porn, this advice goes for everyone, but you have to really try and imagine what the person is feeling, focus on the emotions, how that overstimulation feels, how much they are close to cumming, or how much sadistic pleasure the top is getting from tormenting them. Instead of thinking about yourself and what you're trying to achieve here, let your mind fully immerse itself in the porn you're watching and whatever fantasies you set up in your mind around it (a video about someone being milked could be more interesting if you set up a story in your mind that this guy is getting revenge from his girl friend for cheating for example, or whatever really works for you). Remember this is all a mind exercise so knowing what gets you going is important.

_______
I believe this could be particularly fun and cruel for people who are in chastity. For the long term denied, in ways this might be more frustrating than edging.

If you're someone who likes anal, you can also be plugged in the process, but imo anything too big might interfere with the vaginal contractions for females which are necessary to cum hands-free so you'll have to figure out what works for you here. My first hand free orgasm was "plugged" but the other two weren't.

I hope you enjoy this dare and good luck !

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Advertisements
Kink Talk