Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-24-2013, 03:35 PM   #46
LongKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte21 View Post
hmmm... the end?^^
Not yet. Apologies I have not been well so not been in the right place to post the next part.

I'm better now and so the next part will be posted in the next few days.
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #47
Vodin30
getDare Devil

glad to hear that you are feeling better

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 03:12 PM   #48
LongKnight

Default Stripping

"I don't know."

Stacey smiled and looked pointedly at Scooter. He sighed and took off his shoes.

Stacey then gave Amber the answer. Amber felt silly, once she thought about it then it made sense. She tried to put her failure out of her mind as she prepared for the next question.

She didn't fair much better with that one either and indeed a half hour later Scooter was standing in the bar in just his boxers. Stacey had lost no more then her high heels.

Scooters frustration was about ready to boil over. If he was answering the questions by now Stacey would be almost naked. Instead it was he who very shortly would be showing all to a bar full of people. His earlier reservations about people getting to see Amber naked were fading fast. Instead they were being replaced by a desire to see Amber getting a feel for what he was going through. The only reservation that he had about Amber getting stripped was that this would put them both at the mercy of Stacey.

Stacey was enjoying herself. She was especially enjoying seeing Scooter standing there in just his boxers. As she looked around she could see a few other women looking like they were enjoying the same sight.

Stacey started to set the next question:

I planned a romantic night in and lit ten candles to set the mood. There was a gust of wind that blew three of the candles out. At the end of the evening how many candles did I have left.

Spoiler:
Three. As the wind blew them out they weren't burning during the evening and so at the end they would still be there

Scooter smiled. He knew the answer on this one and to be fair it was an easy one and so he was confident that Amber could get this one. Amber paused for a minute to think and then opened her mouth to say.......
Old 10-30-2013, 04:06 PM   #49
LongKnight

Stacey slipped her jacket off of her shoulders revealing her bare arms. She couldn't believe it when Amber answered the question correctly. She was sure that the question would be the one that would see Scooter naked.

She wasn't to concerned though. She knew that she had Amber on the ropes.

Stacey asked the next question:

Peter wants to remarry his widow Kate however it isn't possible why?

Spoiler:
As Kate is his widow this means that he is dead.

Amber paused. She was buoyed by the fact that she had got the last question correct and was busy eyeing up Stacey's top. She suddenly realised that all eyes were either on her or Scooters boxers.

Ambers mind was blank. She couldn't think of a reason why they couldn't remarry other then that Kate was married to someone else.

So that was what Amber said to Stacey. Stacey didn't even need to tell her that she was wrong. Scooter knew instantly and began to lower his boxers.

Amber was confused until Stacey repeated the question in a very condescending tone. Then she wanted to kick herself for messing up on such an easy question.

She felt even more desperate when she got the next question wrong. If she got the following one wrong then she would be standing in the bar in just her underwear. That was never the plan.

She waited for Stacey to ask her the question that could see her exposed to a bar full of people.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #50
Charlotte21

Oh, I can't wait...
Charlotte21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:01 AM   #51
Charlotte21

waited so long for it to continue...
Old 11-22-2013, 03:42 PM   #52
LongKnight

Stacey strutted over to Scooter and looked him up and down. She then walked over to Amber and did the same.

"Are you ready to strip for all these lovely people Amber?" Stacey sneered

"I was just going to ask you the same thing."Responded Amber

Stacey turned to the crowd that were watching intently. Or at least the guys were. Most of the women were busy looking at a naked Scooter trying to guess what Stacey was going to do to him once she won. Each of them had there own ideas.

Stacey paused for a moment in a bid to raise the tension. Then she said:

I have four wings but cannot fly. I don't have any emotions. I am found on the same spot whenever you look for me. I don't make that much noise. What am I??

Spoiler:
A windmill

Amber could feel a knot of fear building up in her stomach. She was nervous. The thought that she might be standing in front of a group of people shortly in just her underwear was clouding her thought process. She knew that she had to get the right answer or it would come to pass but the worry that it could happen was stopping her thinking about it to prevent it from happening.

Amber took a deep breath trying to clear her mind. Scooter held his breath. He knew the answer. He tried to think the answer to Amber.

Amber looked Stacey in the eye and said......
Old 12-03-2013, 03:51 AM   #53
Charlotte21

Come on.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #54
amaster

very well written. I love and hate the suspense at the same time.
amaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #55
jeff10145

I just found this story and I love it! read all parts in one sitting please write more soon!

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:10 PM   #56
LongKnight

"I don't know."

Stacey looked at her with a smile on her face.

"I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that."

Amber repeated what she said a little louder aware that an alarming number of camera phones were now being pointed in her direction.

Scooter was feeling a sense of dread. Two more wrong answers and they would be subject to Staceys whims and judging by her mood that could be very embarrassing for them both. Also it would mean that Longknights plan would be a failure.

Stacey cleared her throat and said as loudly as she could "Ladies and Gentlemen it is now time to find out if Ambers underwear matches or not? You did wear underwear didn't you?"

Amber blushed and started praying that either the ground would swallow her up, for a spontaneous fire alarm, anything that could happen that could get her out of doing what was about to happen. Yet no rescue arrived.

Amber reached behind her and unzipped her dress and pulled it slightly so that it came off of her shoulders. Taking a deep breath she pulled it the rest of the way so that it pooled at her feet.

Amber's underwear did indeed match. The single guys in the audience had to remind themselves to breath as the sight that they were being treated to was that good. The guys who were there with there partners were busily regretting this decision while trying to make sure that there partners didn't catch them looking to intently.

Stacey's eyes though had caught something else though. She had spotted a piece of folded paper tucked under Ambers bra. She walked up to Amber and grabbed the paper before Amber could react and hide it.

Amber's heart sank, she knew what was on the paper and Stacey wasn't supposed to know about it until she had lost and was standing naked in front of everyone. Amber didn't want that list in Staceys hands right now especially if she lost. She just hoped that Stacey didn't unfold it.

"What do we have here then?" Stacey asked. She opened it and read the contents. Stacey had to admit to being a little impressed at what she read, Amber had a good imagination.

"Ladies and Gentlemen Amber here has written a list. It is a list of things that she is hoping that she can make me do if she wins. Now look at me and look at her do you think that she is going to get her wish?" Stacey paused for a moment for dramatic effect and then continued "I'm going to hold onto this for a moment. I may even use this list myself when I've got you out of that nice underwear that your wearing."

Ambers heart sank. She knew what she had written on there and she had come up with some really humiliating things while she was fuming at Stacey this afternoon for what she did to her man. Amber didn't like the idea that Stacey might get the chance to use it instead.

Amber knew she couldn't afford any more mistakes. She had to get on a winning run to take this skank down. The problem was as the stakes got higher her ability to think clearly was dwindling. She was in danger of losing without putting up much of a fight.

She stole a glance at Scooter looking for moral support but getting nothing back in response. He didn't look to happy at being naked but for Amber it was something that she never tired of.

Amber decided to take the bull by the horns and to Staceys surprise suggested something that Stacey would never have guessed.

"Seeing as you like my list so much how about we settle this. One more round. Winner takes all. If I get the question right Scooter and I both get dressed and you have to start working your way down that list naked. If I don't get it right then I'll take everything off and you can decide if you want me to start on the list or not. If you decide not then you have to destroy the list and you can't ask me or Scooter to do anything that is on there."

Stacey thought for a minute. She was running out of questions and she was really looking forward to getting to the part where she got to humiliate them. It was great as it helped to keep her circle in order because they were always grateful that she was doing it to someone else rather then them.

Stacey smiled and made her counter offer.........
Old 01-02-2014, 06:11 PM   #57
Lottie-slave

Loving this. Please continue. I cannot wait to see who wins.

Maybe: More Pain, Licking/Eating own juices, Hard Penetration

Limits: Anal, Public, Scat, Family/Friends, Illegal, Permanent, Cam/Pics (at the moment, this will change as I get to know you)

I do not own any requirement or toy to play with.
Lottie-slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 01:40 AM   #58
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

It looks like 2014 has got all my favourite Get Dare Writers creative juices flowing. Slave_E’s My Stupid Boy Friend, SubbyUks Fiction Domestic Slavery, and now Longknight has put in a cleaver twist to this story . Well done to you all.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #59
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Hope you add more. Great story so far.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:43 PM   #60
LongKnight

"If you look at all that I am wearing and how little that you are wearing that doesn't seem a fair challenge. I think we need to balance this up a little more. So this is what I propose. Firstly you must win a small challenge and then answer the question correctly. If you succeed in both then I will strip naked and join Scooter and we will do everything on your list and anything else that you can think of. If you get one part right we will repeat the part you fail on. Fail again and you are naked and have lost. Succeed and I will strip naked, you win and again Scooter and I will be yours."

A hush descended. Nobody spoke, some people held there breath, everyone waited to see if Amber would agree to Stacey's counter offer. Would Amber sell Scooter down the river? What would Stacey's challenge be?

Stacey though hadn't finished "To be clear whichever one of us loses has to do everything on your list with Scooter alongside anything that the winner can think of."

Amber stood there frozen to the spot. In that moment she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that even if she won she had lost. Stacey had managed to manipulate her. Scooter would not be happy with her. If she lost then they would be humiliated together. If she won then she would have to endure watching Stacey and Scooter doing things together. The same things that had started this off.

Amber tried to think of a counter offer that could get her out of the dilemma she was facing but she knew that Stacey wouldn't agree to anything that she would suggest. She started to wonder if Stacey had been playing her all along. Amber accepted that she had no choice she had to agree. Amber took a deep breath and agreed to Staceys counter proposal.

Stacey took a scarf from a waiting hand and blindfolded Amber with it. She then looked around the room and said "I need five volunteers to help me with the lunchbox challenge."

Amber felt a chill go down her spine. Stacey was stacking the deck against her. She knew what was coming. She had to get it right and get it right first time. She really, really did not want to have to do this challenge once let alone twice.

Scooter was getting excited, he was in favour of this challenge. He wanted to take his place for this challenge as fast as he could. As much as he didn't want to see other people enjoying this challenge it wasn't his birthday or Christmas and he wanted this so badly right now. It was a great opportunity to release some of the tension that had been building up.

Stacey was weeding through the eager volunteers. She made each one drop there trousers and only selected the volunteers who closely approximated Scooter in that department. Stacey took great pleasure in telling the unlucky volunteers that they didn't measure up. In fact she even asked one volunteers girlfriend if he had strong tongue as she couldn't see how he could satisfy anybody with what he was packing. When he tried to answer back she simply smiled at him and asked if he used one or two fingers when he was flying solo. He didn't try answering back again.

Once she had six volunteers she got them to all line up with there trousers still around there ankles. Stacey led Amber in front of the first volunteer and told her to kneel down.

She next walked over to Scooter and gagged him so that he couldn't speak. She then turned to Amber and in a clear voice said:

"There are six people in front of you. To complete this challenge you must identify which is Scooter. You can not speak but you must only use your mouth. Once you have got to the end of the line I will ask you two questions. The first question will be which number you think is Scooter. The second will be the question you need to answer to win. If you guess incorrectly then you must start at the beginning of the line again. If you guess correctly but get the question wrong then I will ask you the final question. When you are ready you are at the beginning of the line so start tasting."

Advertisements
Kink Talk