Old 12-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
LongKnight

Default Longknights Storyzone

Hi All,

I'm hoping that this isn't against the rules and if it is then I'm happy for the mods to delete this thread.

Basically I wanted to create a thread where I could put some of the ideas that I have for future stories and to get some assistance and feedback. I don't want the characters in my stories to be restricted by my experiences (especially the female ones).

All of my stories are always fictional so there is always going to be some licence but I want them to be as close to the truth as possible.

The style that I like to write in basically gives the reader room to imagine and fill in some of the details for themselves whilst still being descriptive.

What I'm looking for is assistance in some of the descriptions.

I will share some plot points and character details but I'm going to try and keep it so that you won't know fully where the story is going to go.

=================================================

The next story that I am looking to write involves three people. Two women and a man. One of the women ends up in a steam room fully dressed. Obviously as she is overdressed for the room she is in she decides to undress.

What I'm wondering is what would she feel like in a steam room in her underwear. Would she feel the same as she may if she was in her bikini or swimsuit? Would it be different?
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:59 PM   #2
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongKnight View Post
Hi All,

I'm hoping that this isn't against the rules and if it is then I'm happy for the mods to delete this thread.
Don't worry, seems like a nice thread for the Authors Cafe.

* depends what sort of character you are trying to play. Shy timid female that would be ashamed of stripping or the opposite. (Swill leave others to decide - good luck)

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
LongKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Don't worry, seems like a nice thread for the Authors Cafe.

* depends what sort of character you are trying to play. Shy timid female that would be ashamed of stripping or the opposite. (Swill leave others to decide - good luck)

Love Rachie
x x x x
Thanks I wasn't sure.

I haven't decided yet if she is going to be shy and timid or not. Hopefully if people can give me some thoughts on both then based on how I have the story planned I can make a decision as to which fits best.

LK
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk