Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-02-2014, 04:19 PM   #1
LongKnight

Default Never fall asleep at a party

Everybody knows that you should never fall asleep at a party and everybody knows what happens if you do. Some people learn this through experience and other people through the tales of those that did fall asleep.

Brian fell into the first category. Brian was not the most academically talented and he had to work hard to achieve every grade. He earnt every point by putting in the hours.

The end of the year exams were no exception. He had been pulling all nighters like they were going out of fashion. Constantly alternating between coffee and energy drinks and only pausing to chew caffeine pills.

While you can last so long like this there comes a point where your body hits a wall and shuts down. In Brians case it was when he made the fatal mistake of relaxing in a chair at the party to celebrate the end of exams.

Well not actually at the party. He was on the organising committee and had been there finishing off the setup for the party. When he finished his share of the setup he decided to reward himself with a quiet sit down. Just for a moment. That moment proved fatal. His eyelids drooped and he slipped into a deep slumber.

When Brian woke up the first thing he noticed was that the noise level was greatly elevated. With a start he realised that the party had started without him. He then noticed something else. He couldn't move his arms or legs.

He then noticed that it was a bit cold in the room he was in. In fact he could feel the cold over a fair amount of his body. Hadn't he been wearing a shirt and jumper earlier? If he had then he wouldn't be able to feel the cold in the way that he was.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked down. He confirmed that he was indeed taped to a chair but that wasn't the biggest shock. The biggest shock was what he was wearing.

All he was wearing was a bra and a lacy scrap of fabric that could just about be called a thong.

Brian could not believe it. As the fog in his mind began to clear he began to try to piece together what had happened. He'd obviously fallen asleep. A cold realisation began to creep through him. Someone must have found him. Must have stripped him. Must have wanted to humiliate him. But why?

Brian became aware that there were two cute girls standing by him. One each side of him. They both looked straight ahead and grinned. A flash went off, they giggled and then moved on.

"He's awake." A voice in the crowd called out.

"Bring him in here then." Another voice commanded

Brians heart sank. Obviously his ordeal was only just beginning. How many people had seen what had happened? How many others had taken photos? Who was behind this? What did they want? How would he ever be able to show his face in public ever again?

As he pondered the answers to the questions another thought occurred to him. Whose underwear was he wearing and if he was wearing them what was that person wearing?

Two members of the football team appeared and picked the chair up. They carried it into the main hall where everyone was all gathered. The chair was deposited at a table in the middle of the hall.
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 07:27 PM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Very nice, its like I was remembering a story from my own past.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 08:28 PM   #3
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

I am greatly looking forward to hearing more
Old 12-03-2014, 09:37 AM   #4
Dr Penguin321

Great story. Please continue!
I'd live to see one of the girls blackmail him or something like that!
Dr Penguin321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:08 PM   #5
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Great start! Please keep this up!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 12:13 PM   #6
Nickkay

Can't wait till the next part.
Limit: Blood, scat, illegal, pic mic and video, other people finding out, hot wax, public, permanent, insert things in ass/pussy, animal, blackmail
I don't have toys and I am not planning to buy them.

If you make a dare that include my limits I will think about it..

Pm dares
Nickkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 04:31 PM   #7
LongKnight

Hi

Thanks everyone for your kind words they are appreciated.

Whilst I know how this story is going to end I'm still planning the how it will get there part.

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions please feel free to PM them to me. I can't promise to use them and I may tweak them slightly to fit more with where the story will end.

Please don't post them here as it may ruin the story for some.

LK
Old 12-04-2014, 02:30 PM   #8
LongKnight

Brian looked around. The first thing he noticed was the sheer number of people. While he couldn't quite make out all of the faces he knew that there were a fair few people that were staring at him. His face was that red with embarrassment that he could have easily doubled for a traffic light.

He suddenly became very aware that there was a lot of laughter. At first he thought that this was due to his appearance. Then he noticed that people weren't looking directly at him.

Instead they were watching him on a screen. Or were they. He noticed that the version of him on the screen wasn't wearing the same as him. In fact as the images rotated he was going from being dressed as he remembered that he had been this morning to being in his underwear. To being without his underwear to being dressed as he was now. Then there was the images of people posing with him.

It was at this point he got another shock. Everyone that had posed with him while he was asleep had written on his back or the back of his legs or some other places that were going to be a nightmare.

He tried to read some of what people had written but gave up.

He forced himself to look away from the screen. It was then that he saw her. Looking even more attractive then she did in class. It was his lab partner.

She had picked him because he put the work in and she could get her grades by putting a little amount of work but not that much. He never objected even when he realised the truth because for the length of time that they were in that classroom he got to be as close to a goddess as he would ever be in his life.

If there was anyone in the world that he would not want to see him like this he couldn't think of them. His humiliation was complete.

Brian couldn't think of how this could be worse. He just wanted this to end. He wanted someone to take the spotlight from him. He wanted to have the bra and thong taken from him and for his clothes to be given back to him.

He then became aware that his goddess was walking toward him. His imagination went into overdrive and all of his blood ran south. This in turn made the thong very tight as the physical reaction to the blood running south caused a great expansion.

As his goddess got closer Brian had to keep reminding himself to breath. He was a hot mess. He was embarrassed, humiliated, excited, confused and horny.

Why was his goddess picking today of all days to notice him outside of the lab? Was she coming to rescue him? Was it her underwear that he was now wearing? Could he be that lucky?

Brian squinted trying to divine if she was wearing underwear under that delicious dress that showed everyone why she deserved the title of goddess. He couldn't quite decide. Mostly because every time he focused on the areas that would give him the answer he wanted his imagination and his ever growing discomfort were coming to the fore.

As she bent down in front of him he was treated to a whiff of her perfume and a chance to look down her dress to the promised land that whilst mere inches away physically in reality was still as far away as if he was at home dreaming that she was there in front of him naked whilst he released his sexual tension in the only way a lonely guy home alone can.

She brought her lips close to his ear and whispered softly.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:57 PM   #9
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Thanks for another chapter
Old 12-04-2014, 05:39 PM   #10
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Thanks for yet another awesome cliffhanger.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 03:10 AM   #11
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

This is a good story please continue thanks
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 08:08 AM   #12
Nickkay

Ehh, how should I say it... This story kinda turns me on...
Limit: Blood, scat, illegal, pic mic and video, other people finding out, hot wax, public, permanent, insert things in ass/pussy, animal, blackmail
I don't have toys and I am not planning to buy them.

If you make a dare that include my limits I will think about it..

Pm dares
Nickkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 02:47 PM   #13
LongKnight

"I have your clothes. They are safe. Do everything that I say and please me and you will get them back. If you don't then you can walk home like you are currently dressed."

Brian felt a sense of momentary relief. If he endured then this could all end. The thought of walking home dressed as he was was not an option. He lived a good half hours walk from where he was and at least some of the journey was through areas where a man dressed as he was would not be welcomed. In truth he would probably be safer walking home naked.

He could still smell his goddess and feel her warm breath on his exposed neck.

She continued to whisper in his ear. Brian missed a bit as he was busy concentrating furiously on not getting any more excited at her proximity. He began to focus on her words.

"I have the only copies of the images you can see on the screen. Everyone else has promised not to take any photos without my agreement. If anyone breaks there word I will deal with them."

This gave Brian some comfort, although he was not fully convinced.

"In a moment I am going to release you. You can leave if you want to but you will not get your clothes back and will have to leave like you are now. Alternatively, if you choose to stay you can begin the process of getting out of what you are wearing now and back into your own clothes. Are you ready?"

Brian knew he had no choice other then to try and get his clothes back. The alternative was unthinkable. He nodded and whispered a quiet simple "Yes."

His Goddess stood up and in a loud clear voice intoned "If you expect to be released then you need to get that excuse of an erection under control and to a point where it is not damaging that fine underwear that you have been lent because you wanted to expose your puny weedy body to everyone."

Her words were like daggers to his heart. In truth daggers would have hurt less. The words killed instantly all the excitement that he had felt at being so close to his goddess and as the verbal barbs landed the blood in his body returned to it's usual places.

"I think that maybe I should have let you keep your attempt at an erection. I mean look at you. There's barely any bulge there at all."

A ripple of laughter rang out amongst those that were watching this humiliation intently.

Brian could feel tears prickling in his eyes. He fought to hold them back. He absorbed the tirade. Resisting the temptation to fight back in case he lost his clothes. He felt powerless.

Even to this day Brian could never quite pinpoint the moment but somewhere as his goddess continued to verbally berate and belittle him he realised that he was actually enjoying it. He wasn't sure though if it was the humiliation he felt that he was enjoying or the fact that his goddess was paying this much attention to him.

He was so busy pondering the answer that he didn't notice that he had been released from the ties that bound him to the chair. That was until he felt the slap across his face bringing him back to reality.

"Stand up" The instruction rang out and was obeyed instantly by Brian as he felt the sting of the slap on his cheek.

"Now you understand your place I think that I should be generous to you and you should have some company. Yes. I think we should have some more people dressed like you standing there."

His goddess paused to allow her words to sink in. All eyes were on her as she continued....
Old 12-08-2014, 05:43 PM   #14
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Watching this space.....
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:18 AM   #15
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

My interest has risen.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements