getDare Sweetheart

do you have it on now and if so tell us how it feels like
xxstupid15xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #32
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

its been on for over an hour now.. if u have a dare plz lmk by posting it ^_^

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:57 PM   #33
xxstupid15xx
getDare Sweetheart

will you give us some detail as how it went from start to finish
xxstupid15xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:38 PM   #34
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Karada was very fun done it before never knew it was really called that until more resent. by the time i was able to release myself from the Harness i was Very sticky, my Vag was tingly all over, bed was very wet. i swear i must have cum about a good 10-12 times at least if not more. and also i never had a Vib Butt plug in that long before and my ass felt Wonderful after that.

I would definitly Love to do this again sometime =^.^=

i am still accepting more dears peeps just leave them here and i will get to them as long as i dont feel they are out of my limits.

Pick my outfit!!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Old 04-21-2011, 10:36 AM   #35
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave

For the next week, you can't shit or pee in a bathroom/toilet (you can choose either one, shit or pee). You have to find somewhere else. You can shit in toilet but then you can't pee in a toilet that day. If you pee in a toilet, that means you can't use toilets to shit on that day. Please update me daily so I know how you done that. It's better if you do that outside. Atleast once in this week.
yours_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 10:55 AM   #36
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Bella View Post
Karada was very fun done it before never knew it was really called that until more resent. by the time i was able to release myself from the Harness i was Very sticky, my Vag was tingly all over, bed was very wet. i swear i must have cum about a good 10-12 times at least if not more. and also i never had a Vib Butt plug in that long before and my ass felt Wonderful after that.

I would definitly Love to do this again sometime =^.^=

i am still accepting more dears peeps just leave them here and i will get to them as long as i dont feel they are out of my limits.
I'm really glad you enjoyed it, sounds like it was a very adventurous day! Next time you do it try and increase the time you're at the toy's mercy for. Maybe also invite your master round to help out

How is the diaper dare going?
Peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #37
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours_slave View Post
For the next week, you can't shit or pee in a bathroom/toilet (you can choose either one, shit or pee). You have to find somewhere else. You can shit in toilet but then you can't pee in a toilet that day. If you pee in a toilet, that means you can't use toilets to shit on that day. Please update me daily so I know how you done that. It's better if you do that outside. Atleast once in this week.
that goes against limits since going potty outside is illegal especially if you get caught and where i live u can get caught easy so yea its Considered Indecent Exposure, so yea not doing it. anything else i would consider but not that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post
I'm really glad you enjoyed it, sounds like it was a very adventurous day! Next time you do it try and increase the time you're at the toy's mercy for. Maybe also invite your master round to help out

How is the diaper dare going?
went good and managed to put it on while chained down i went 5 times like u said ^_^

Pick my outfit!!

Old 04-29-2011, 02:07 AM   #38
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

No one else has any dares for me???

Pick my outfit!!

Old 04-29-2011, 02:09 AM   #39
jimb0
Account Banned

Did you manage to complete my dare from page 1 Kitty?
jimb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:57 AM   #40
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Make a clothes peg zipper. See how many places you can use it on, and how many times before you are too sore.
Peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:53 PM   #41
Fridrich

Ok, here's my dare:
Tomorrow morning put panties in your pussy and let it there all day. Also in morning edge 5 times using your vibrator on clit, but cant cum. Then take some butt plug, insert it and have it in all day. Dont take it out, unless you need to go to the toilet. Then make yourself a rope bra and also rope panties, make it really tight, so your pussy will be in pain. Now go for your day. When you need to go to the toilet, you can use toilet only when you are naked. During day I want you to edge 10 times, but still you cant cum. Edge where you like to using vibrator on your clit, but remember dont cum and. Panties should be still in you. When you come home, get naked put panties from pussy to mouth get your toothbrush, but dont wash it and start brushing your clit. Dont cum. When you feel a liitle pain, stop, take toothpaste cover vibrator with tootpaste, put on high and insert in you. Also put toothpaste on clit. Lay down, dot touch pussy nor clit, just let vibrator in you and wait for orgasm.

feel free to change anything
Fridrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:19 PM   #42
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimb0 View Post
Did you manage to complete my dare from page 1 Kitty?
yes its been done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post
Make a clothes peg zipper. See how many places you can use it on, and how many times before you are too sore.
little to much pain for me to do that i have had one zipper done before. not doing it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fridrich View Post
Ok, here's my dare:
Tomorrow morning put panties in your pussy and let it there all day. Also in morning edge 5 times using your vibrator on clit, but cant cum. Then take some butt plug, insert it and have it in all day. Dont take it out, unless you need to go to the toilet. Then make yourself a rope bra and also rope panties, make it really tight, so your pussy will be in pain. Now go for your day. When you need to go to the toilet, you can use toilet only when you are naked. During day I want you to edge 10 times, but still you cant cum. Edge where you like to using vibrator on your clit, but remember dont cum and. Panties should be still in you. When you come home, get naked put panties from pussy to mouth get your toothbrush, but dont wash it and start brushing your clit. Dont cum. When you feel a liitle pain, stop, take toothpaste cover vibrator with tootpaste, put on high and insert in you. Also put toothpaste on clit. Lay down, dot touch pussy nor clit, just let vibrator in you and wait for orgasm.

feel free to change anything
there is to much broken English in that for me to understand that clearly.

plus i cant do Day long stuff anymore really i got Job, Classes and then Baby sitting so i am gonna need shorter dares.. no longer then 3-4 hours now.

Pick my outfit!!

Old 04-29-2011, 01:24 PM   #43
cndainswtpnts

I dare you for the entire day to wear only sweatpants for pants but you must be commando the entire time, no underwear what's so ever, no panties, thongs or anything. Then 3 times out of the day you must edge to orgasm, but you cannot orgasm till before you go to bed. Now when your edging you can not make any direct contact with your pussy, you can only rubb and touch your pussy from the outside of your sweats, rubbing through the material of them. Now 3 edges is a minimum, you can edge as many more times as you would like, you just cannot orgasim till before bed. Then you must wear your sweats to bed. Report all details after edges and after orgasm. Do you accept the dare? ?
cndainswtpnts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:28 PM   #44
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Quote:
plus i cant do Day long stuff anymore really i got Job, Classes and then Baby sitting so i am gonna need shorter dares.. no longer then 3-4 hours now.
read that plz i wish people would read. since that was directed at everyone.

so no i dont since its a day long one as i just had posted before u did saying i am not doing any Day long stuff -_-

Pick my outfit!!

Old 04-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #45
cndainswtpnts

Quote:
read that plz i wish people would read. since that was directed at everyone.

so no i dont since its a day long one as i just had posted before u did saying i am not doing any Day long stuff -_-
I apologize for that if you would be interested still in the dare, I change that to two hours, and instead of cumming before bed I change that to when the two hours is up. Sorry again hope your still interested
cndainswtpnts is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk