Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which two women should control my chastity? (More info in my reply below)
Wife's best friend (and technically one of my bosses). 102 56.67%
Wife's bisexual coworker. 51 28.33%
Wife's mother. 46 25.56%
Wife's younger sister. 91 50.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2016, 02:46 PM   #1
LockDare

Default Chastity: Who Gets Keys, How Long Am I Denied First?

My wife says she wants to keep me locked/denied longer and wants a way to decide a denial time and to prevent her from "giving in" while I'm locked. She's decided to keep me denied a while and then lock me up, put the keys in a box that has two locks on it, and give the keys to those locks to two different women we know. To help us, please do two things:

1. Vote in the poll to see which 2 women will get keys (top two in votes will win).

2. To increase the time I'm denied BEFORE I'm locked up, post below. Women can add 1-3 days per post. Anyone else can add 1 day per post. Consecutive posts don't count.

After I post this I'll add a reply where I give more info on the women in the poll.
LockDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 02:50 PM   #2
LockDare

Default More info to help you decide

My wife is 23 (I'm 26). The women in her family are very beautiful, and she's never gotten too angry at me for "noticing" them (she said she's gotten used to it, and that at least I'm not as bad as her high school boyfriends that would openly gawk at her sisters and mother). She encouraged me to be honest when writing up this info to help you vote, but she admitted that reading it definitely made her less likely to feel sorry for me when I was locked. My wife has told her older sister and her best friend a little about our chastity play, and my wife said she has considered telling her mother. She hasn't told anyone else.

My wife's best friend is 24, they were in the same sorority in college, and they see each other at least once a week. I actually see her more often since I work with her. We mostly work in separate areas, but she is technically over me and likes to jokingly remind me that she's my "boss" despite being a little younger than me. Years ago when they were in college and my wife and I were just dating, some of us were having a party since it was my birthday. my wife gave me the best present: she and her best friend took me aside where nobody else could see, and let me watch them kiss. It was only like 30 seconds, and just kissing, but so hot. Unfortunately they've never repeated this for me, but who am i to complain. She knows a little about our chastity play, and one time surprised me when we were jokingly making fun of each other and she told my wife "you know what, just flush his keys down the toilet." She was just joking of course, but the reminder that she knew and the way she joked casually about getting rid of the keys actually turned me on a lot.

One of my wife's coworkers and work friends is a woman around 28 or 29. She's not as attractive as my wife, but still quite pretty. She is bisexual, and both my wife and I think that she wants my wife. At first my wife took it as harmless flirting, but eventually started to think it was a bit of a crush. I've only been around her a few times and was nice, but immediately it seemed like she didn't like me. Still, my wife knows that the idea of this woman having a crush on her turns me on and leads me to fantasize about them together, so she thought this would be a good addition to the list. She doesn't know about the chastity play.

My wife's mother: I've actually known my wife's mother longer than I've known my wife. My wife's hometown is very close to mine, and her mother is a teacher at the high school I went to. Clarification: she was the teacher all the boys stared at and fantasized about. It's kind of odd admitting this about my mother in law, but my wife knows that all her guys friends used to check out her mother and that surely her mother's students were doing the same. I just happened to be one of those students. I keep my eyes behaved now, but once had an awkward moment with my mother in law when my wife and I went swimming in the pool at her mother's house. I went in to use the bathroom and on my way back out encountered my future mother in law in the hallway. She had decided to join us in the pool, and for the first time I was seeing her in a bikini. There she was, this woman that filled my fantasies throughout high school, standing two feet away in a bikini. She started making small talk, and there i was in my swim trunks starting to get an erection and not knowing how to hide it. All I could think to say was that I needed to go to the bathroom, but she said "didn't you just come out of there?" As I tried desperately to think of something to say, she smirked and said "Just go. I understand," and then walked away. Very embarrassing, but she's always been nice to me and has never mentioned that situation to me (though she eventually told my wife about it; they both thought it was funny). Doesn't know about the chastity stuff, but my wife said she has considered telling her.

My wife's younger sister is 19, has sort of curly red hair, and is in college. We've always gotten along well. She and my wife both have pretty big, very nice boobs. But she tends to wear things that show them off more (tight/low cut) (sometimes my wife jokes with her "put your boobs away" because of how she dresses, but it's all in fun). She doesn't know about the chastity play.
Old 05-16-2016, 02:52 PM   #3
Switch Lucy
Angel of music

Add 3 days please

Likes Dislikes & Limits

RIP Sam, forever in my heart <3

PM DARES

My AMA

My music recordings
Switch Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 03:15 PM   #4
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

Add a day dude. Best of luck. I voted for the wife's sister.

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 03:19 PM   #5
2bchew
getDare Addict

Yep a day from me and voted younger sister also.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 09:55 PM   #6
LockDare

Thanks for the votes and posts so far. It's very exciting to see how this is playing out. I'm a little surprised more days haven't been added to my denial time, but not complaining.

My wife asked me some questions about what I thought of the different options myself and how the poll was going so far, and then said I should share some of my answers here.

In order, who do I think would keep me locked the longest?

This is a tough one. I'm really not sure what her mother would do. Could go either way.

As for the others, her best friend could probably be pretty mean and might make me wait quite a while. Since we work together she would have plenty of chances to verbally remind me about her control over me. That being said, the other two options might keep me locked even longer.

Her little sister might not really be all that mean about it, but in a way I could see it going that way. Plus she would probably not think about it very often and so a long time might pass before she thinks of returning the key.

As for the bi girl with the obvious crush on my wife: she clearly may have motivation for wanting to prevent me from having sex with my wife (possible jealousy) and might even see it as a possible advantage.

So, if I had to guess who'd keep me locked/denied the longest, I'd guess wife's coworker for longest, then sort of a tie between wife's best friend and wife's sister, with wife's mother most likely to be nicest (or I may be totally wrong; these are just guesses).
Old 05-17-2016, 12:27 AM   #7
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Lucy's slut matt will add 1 day

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 05:32 AM   #8
DNa693
Account Banned

Have an extra day, mate.

Kik/Skype/Twitter/Snapchat: DNa693

PM Dares

Soft limits: Heavy CBT, watersports, anal, cum play, exhibitionism, sounding.
Hard limits: Permanent, scat, family, crossdressing, illegal, public, social suicide.
DNa693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 05:33 AM   #9
Sam~
Truth Freak

add 3 days for me please
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 05:37 AM   #10
LPV
getDare Saint

You can add a day here!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 05:39 AM   #11
Sam~
Truth Freak

and another 3 days
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 06:29 AM   #12
LockDare

Wow, 2 weeks already, and this is just the second day.

Looking at poll results so far is already making this seem more real. I've got an embarrassing situation coming up with two women soon, and it's looking so far like it'll be my wife's best friend and my sister in law. Both will be mortifying for different reasons, but I'm sort of relieved my mother in law is in last place so far. Also a relief that the bi girl who likes my wife is third, sin be she might keep me locked the longest. At the same time, it would be less embarrassing since I don't really know her well.

Thanks.
Old 05-17-2016, 06:31 AM   #13
DNa693
Account Banned

And another day...

Kik/Skype/Twitter/Snapchat: DNa693

PM Dares

Soft limits: Heavy CBT, watersports, anal, cum play, exhibitionism, sounding.
Hard limits: Permanent, scat, family, crossdressing, illegal, public, social suicide.
DNa693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 07:37 AM   #14
Master_Kevin

Here let me add a day as well. I picked the boss. I think that she will have fun tormenting you as well.

MK
Master_Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 09:44 AM   #15
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Enjoy another day from me

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, orgasm denial, tease and denial, wife