Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-01-2017, 05:12 AM   #151
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
What's it like to edge on a public webcam?
Do you enjoy masturbating with random strangers watching?
Is it embarrassing?

(It's something I would probably never do, but I'm just curious.)
Oh yes, it's very embarrassing, knowing that anybody could be watching. Always worry (even though the chances of it happening are extremely remote ) that someone who knows me could be watching (I don't show face, so even if they did are unlikely to recognise me)

I guess it's the humiliation part of it that turns me on, as it's not something I would really want random strangers to see lol (obviously it's different when I do it for Sam or someone I know) it's hard to explain, because while I'd say it's the humilation that turns me on when I do it, I wouldn't get turned on if those watching started making humiliating comments about me. In fact the opposite, I get turned on when I get complimentary comments (especially from girls)

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 11:49 PM   #152
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Your signature says you have 5 sub points. What did you have to do to earn 5 sub points?

In the movie Titanic, Jack sacrifices himself to save Rose. Was this a good decision? Would you do the same thing?
Old 03-12-2017, 01:58 AM   #153
Matt:

Quote:
Your signature says you have 5 sub points. What did you have to do to earn 5 sub points?

In the movie Titanic, Jack sacrifices himself to save Rose. Was this a good decision? Would you do the same thing?
1) There's a picture thread I'm in where I get points for doing picture requests

2) Well if Rose had stayed in the life boat instead of getting out, he would not have had too lol But yes, I would do the same, assuming there was no other way to save her.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Old 03-12-2017, 02:30 AM   #154
Sain
GetDare's Green Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
2) Well if Rose had stayed in the life boat instead of getting out, he would not have had too lol But yes, I would do the same, assuming there was no other way to save her.
Fair enough. Now I'll ask the hard question: Why?

What about her would cause you to value her life above your own?
How would you determine which people you would sacrifice your life for and which you wouldn't?
Old 03-12-2017, 08:19 AM   #155
Matt:

Quote:
Fair enough. Now I'll ask the hard question: Why?

What about her would cause you to value her life above your own?
How would you determine which people you would sacrifice your life for and which you wouldn't?
Well, assuming I was in love with the girl that would make it a simple decision, as would always want to put her first (and I don't mean in a dom/sub way) Would not want to survive knowing that I could have saved her.

Otherwise, if it wasn't someone I was in a relationship with, I would make the decision based on age, fitness, weather they have children or have a partner, if I thought I'd have more chance surviving longer in the water. I still probably would always put women 1st, maybe the way I've been brought up.

Although, I guess no one can be 100% sure how they would react in such a situation until they are in it.

Last edited by Matt:; 03-12-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Old 03-13-2017, 01:53 PM   #156
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

So tell me matt , what was your punishment for Triangle ?
pirahnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 03:00 PM   #157
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirahnna View Post
So tell me matt , what was your punishment for Triangle ?
Oh just to do rolls 1 & 5 on both the blue and 69 dice, then do another roll on each dice. (I made some changes to the tasks for female parts)

Old 03-16-2017, 05:34 AM   #158
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

1.Matt , you really have Asperger syndrome ?
(if yes , I want you to know , I understand your feeling cuz I have it too , except my mom is a really good psychologist and she taught me how to communicate to people since I was 8.)

2. what is your job ?
3. are you introvert or extrovert ? (int of course )
4. What is your personality type in myers briggs test ?
5. I probably can't log in for a month , I really hoped to chase your dice thread and see how it ends finally what do you think about it ? don't you think you gonna miss it ? specially Lucy's dice ?
pirahnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:01 AM   #159
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirahnna View Post
1.Matt , you really have Asperger syndrome ?
(if yes , I want you to know , I understand your feeling cuz I have it too , except my mom is a really good psychologist and she taught me how to communicate to people since I was 8.)

2. what is your job ?
3. are you introvert or extrovert ? (int of course )
4. What is your personality type in myers briggs test ?
5. I probably can't log in for a month , I really hoped to chase your dice thread and see how it ends finally what do you think about it ? don't you think you gonna miss it ? specially Lucy's dice ?
1) yes I have asperger's syndrome. However it wasn't recognised that I had it until in my 20's, so went all through my childhood not really having any friends and just thinking I was weird and abnormal. Also meant I didn't do that well at school and college with anything that involved working in groups. Was also some bullying.

2) I work for an industrial paint manufacturer. Mixing paint, colour matching, powder coating, spraying, warehouse work, and some driving.

3) very much introvert.

4) Hard to fit me in exactly, but I'd say probably ISFJ, but could be ISTJ

5) oh that's a shame lol I was a bit worried about the length of it and if it would be that interesting. But thankfully enough people have been adding different dice, so it's not always the same tasks. (well with the exception of Lucy's dice lol) think I'll still be doing some of the tasks for a while after the thread has ended!!!

When it ends, I'll miss some of the interaction with others the thread brings, and it does stop me getting bored lol . But it will be nice to not have such a long task list to do, and I won't miss some of the tasks!! Might even get to wear male underwear again lol

(I would like to thank Sain for running it and for helping keep it interesting)

Last edited by Matt:; 03-16-2017 at 06:05 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 03-16-2017, 06:31 AM   #160
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
5) oh that's a shame lol I was a bit worried about the length of it and if it would be that interesting. But thankfully enough people have been adding different dice, so it's not always the same tasks. (well with the exception of Lucy's dice lol) think I'll still be doing some of the tasks for a while after the thread has ended!!!

When it ends, . . . . . . Might even get to wear male underwear again lol
Hi Matt,
1. Do you have a suggested theme for another of my dice rolls, something that might particularly interest you? Some of them - like my fave the pirates - rise and fall very fast with curiosity but the lack of interest. Can PM to me if you don't want to put it here. And I might not be able to invent ideas - several have already died on the screen.

2. For civilian underwear (lol) if ever (lol) what do you prefer? Boxers (baggy or trim or tight)(short or long) or briefs (high classic, mid size, bikini, thong) or maybe something else?
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:37 AM   #161
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Hi Matt,
1. Do you have a suggested theme for another of my dice rolls, something that might particularly interest you? Some of them - like my fave the pirates - rise and fall very fast with curiosity but the lack of interest. Can PM to me if you don't want to put it here. And I might not be able to invent ideas - several have already died on the screen.

2. For civilian underwear (lol) if ever (lol) what do you prefer? Boxers (baggy or trim or tight)(short or long) or briefs (high classic, mid size, bikini, thong) or maybe something else?
1) I'll have a think and let you know.

2) I prefer boxer briefs, I like underwear a bit tight not too loose.

Old 03-25-2017, 05:08 PM   #162
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

It is time for some fun.
If you could be a piece of furniture for a day what would you be and why?
If you could go back in time and spend 2 hours fixing things what would you fix?
What type of food would you eat if you could only eat one thing every day for the rest of your life?
If you could only watch one movie, like every time you turned on the TV, computer, phone, youtube, you could only watch one thing what would it be?
What is your favourite fairy tale?
What would you like for your BDay this year?

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 12:28 PM   #163
Matt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
It is time for some fun.
If you could be a piece of furniture for a day what would you be and why?
If you could go back in time and spend 2 hours fixing things what would you fix?
What type of food would you eat if you could only eat one thing every day for the rest of your life?
If you could only watch one movie, like every time you turned on the TV, computer, phone, youtube, you could only watch one thing what would it be?
What is your favourite fairy tale?
What would you like for your BDay this year?
thanks for the questions, there certainly different!

1) was trying to think of a clever or funny answer to this, but my mind has gone blank lol maybe a bed or a sofa just might have some kinky stuff happen

2) Assuming just talking about my life. There's lot's I'd like to change! but 2 hours would not be long. Hard to think, one thing I regret is we had a dog once, he had a stroke and had to be put down, but rather than stay with him while they did the procedure, I left the room. I just did not feel I could face watching him die. But now I really regret I was not with him for his final moments One other thing maybe, once there was this girl I liked, and in hindsight, I later realised she was showing an interest in me, but I just didn't read the signals, so nothing happened.

3) Oh that's hard! Chocolate, although probably not the best for my health, so maybe roast potatoes, could eat tons of them!

4) another hard one. I never really watch any film more than twice, 3 times at most. Maybe for a film, one of the Lord of the rings films, there quite good, long, nice scenery, nice soundtrack.

5) Not sure I really have a favourite fairy tale! Maybe Beauty and the beast, it is a nice story.

6) A new car! lol Not really thought about my birthday, perhaps a day out with Sam somewhere with a nice meal together

Last edited by Matt:; 03-28-2017 at 12:33 PM.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:51 PM   #164
Sam~
Truth Freak

This is my 3,500th post, so I thought I'd use it here (I'm now a Prodigy )

What was your favourite part of our holiday together?
A) Kinky? (actually can be your 2nd favourite, think I know what was the 1st anyway )
B) Non kinky?

What was your least favourite thing?

How long would you voluntary deny yourself for me for?
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 02:57 PM   #165
LPV
getDare Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samishere View Post
This is my 3,500th post, so I thought I'd use it here (I'm now a Prodigy )

What was your favourite part of our holiday together?
A) Kinky? (actually can be your 2nd favourite, think I know what was the 1st anyway )
B) Non kinky?

What was your least favourite thing?

How long would you voluntary deny yourself for me for?
I think AT LEAST till September 3 would be a good answer.

Congrats on all the posts, Sam!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama