Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2024, 06:01 AM   #1
m_sub_29

Default Respectful and fair online exposure for ladies

Good day lovely ladies of GetDare.

Since a few months ago now, I have started to expose the pictures and videos of consenting ladies on my erome page. If you're interested in experiencing the excitement of having your pictures published, read on.

We agree on a safeword, and of course your limits and kinks are fully respected. Also, you decide about the level of exposure - I will happily post an underwear picture and delete it after a short while if you're not very daring, but if you want to have a more exciting experience, I will take care of that as well.

Note that I will ask for an easy verification picture first. I have been approached by way too many guys who want to play some revenge thing on their exes - not with me, though.

If you're interested, drop me a message on Kik (small_dee) or here. And, should go without saying but anyway: strictly 18+.

Cheers.

Dislikes: Severe pain, anal stuff
No Go: Showing my face, being too loud (I don't live alone), toilet stuff, blood, illegal.
m_sub_29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk