Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2022, 02:21 PM   #16
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttinup View Post
Rainbow, would you be willing to offer some cornertime in exchange for a hint for the first? How about an hour, but checking the time adds 1 minute? Just sitting however feels comfortable in the corner, nothing more?
I mean its a very long time. I will discuss it with Sir and together we will make a decision. I'm sure he will enjoy it.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 02:28 PM   #17
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmusterman View Post
Well i mean sure if its no fun for you then its just not your thread. But i am glad my word game could bring you some joy .
Nah, it is fun, just not sure what to ask at that moment.

After reading Rainbow's profile I want to ask her about her roleplay experiences.

Which is your favorite scenario?
Why do you prefer it over the others?

Likes: Friendly bets and challenges, games, complex rules. JOI, CTI.

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

~~ PM Dares ~~ - Kik: Rothaon
Rothaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 08:04 PM   #18
pet monkey
getDare Devil

Hello, looks like a fun game you've got going here. It's possible I could share a clue with you. I can't really see why not. Of course, it wouldn't be free. All you need to do is beg me a little. However, please keep in mind two things:

A) Please do not refer to me as 'Sir'
B) For reasons I won't go into right now, I am annoyed at the letter 'i', so please do not use it in your post.

Thank you, looking forward to your response.

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪
pet monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 10:16 PM   #19
nya
getDare Devil

I will add "Sleep in her embarrassing maid outfit".
If you move a currently not in use slave position into the in use list and do it for 3 minutes I will give you a hint.

💖💖Just a pathetic pantswetting princess💖💖

~~DM me "Bad Babygirl" and I'll spank myself 10 times ~~

Denied/require IRL permission to cum
Likes, limits, toys etc.
nya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 08:33 AM   #20
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Rainbow, would you be willing to offer some cornertime in exchange for a hint for the first? How about an hour, but checking the time adds 1 minute? Just sitting however feels comfortable in the corner, nothing more?
Does it have to be done all in one go? Could I maybe split it into two sessions of 35 minutes or 3 sessions of 25 minutes (I know they don't add to an hour, but I thought I would offer a longer total time because I am trying to make the task easier)? Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post
Nah, it is fun, just not sure what to ask at that moment.

After reading Rainbow's profile I want to ask her about her roleplay experiences.

Which is your favorite scenario?
Why do you prefer it over the others?
My favourite roleplay scenarios vary depending on my mood. But currently I am really enjoying mine and Sir's navy/sailor roleplay, which is also inspiring a story I am writing on here. I am currently roleplaying Nia, a very innocent girl on a naval army ship filled with males (she's the only girl) and essentially she is reduced to an object to be used by the ships crew.
It is quite intense but the variation in tasks can massively vary as part of the roleplay which is why I enjoy it so much. One time we RP it, she could just be used as the ships mop/cleaner, the next she is putting on a show (sexual or non-sexual), other times she is being abused. There is such a broad, open sort of character/dynamic/opportunity's that I never know what is coming, whereas with like maid or petplay it's quite repetitive (e.g. clean that, crawl there, play fetch etc) which can get boring quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pet monkey View Post
Hello, looks like a fun game you've got going here. It's possible I could share a clue with you. I can't really see why not. Of course, it wouldn't be free. All you need to do is beg me a little. However, please keep in mind two things:

A) Please do not refer to me as 'Sir'
B) For reasons I won't go into right now, I am annoyed at the letter 'i', so please do not use it in your post.

Thank you, looking forward to your response.
Thank you for your response to my thread. Please could you share a clue to an eager-to-please sub who cannot ever solve the puzzle unless talented, smart, lovely people (yourself encompassed by that) help the dumb sub. An eager sub would be most grateful of any clues or help you can offer the sub's dumb head. Please, please help, you are the only hope the sub has at a clue - the sub would be very happy to please you for your help. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
If you move a currently not in use slave position into the in use list and do it for 3 minutes I will give you a hint.
I will add endure for you. This is a particularly challenging position to do and it has been a while since I have completed it. I initially tried in but my legs aren't very strong and so I wasn't able to hold it for 3 minutes to start with. I took a short break and shook out my legs to rid my legs of the lactic acid before trying again.
It is an incredibly embarrassing position as my pussy is exposed for anyone to see and putting my hands behind my head means my breasts sort of tighten and flatten, showing off just how tiny they are. My legs were shaking violently by the end of the 3 minutes and I had tears leaking down my cheeks because the position was burning so much but I did manage the full three minutes. Thank you for the challenge. Please may I have a hint now?

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 01-24-2022, 12:28 PM   #21
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Post
My favourite roleplay scenarios vary depending on my mood. But currently I am really enjoying mine and Sir's navy/sailor roleplay, which is also inspiring a story I am writing on here. I am currently roleplaying Nia, a very innocent girl on a naval army ship filled with males (she's the only girl) and essentially she is reduced to an object to be used by the ships crew.
It is quite intense but the variation in tasks can massively vary as part of the roleplay which is why I enjoy it so much. One time we RP it, she could just be used as the ships mop/cleaner, the next she is putting on a show (sexual or non-sexual), other times she is being abused. There is such a broad, open sort of character/dynamic/opportunity's that I never know what is coming, whereas with like maid or petplay it's quite repetitive (e.g. clean that, crawl there, play fetch etc) which can get boring quickly.
Oh, I'm not even being asked for a hint

I'm leaving one for the 3rd word because I reallly like that scenario too

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

Old 01-24-2022, 03:19 PM   #22
pet monkey
getDare Devil

Quote:
Thank you for your response to my thread. Please could you share a clue to an eager-to-please sub who cannot ever solve the puzzle unless talented, smart, lovely people (yourself encompassed by that) help the dumb sub. An eager sub would be most grateful of any clues or help you can offer the sub's dumb head. Please, please help, you are the only hope the sub has at a clue - the sub would be very happy to please you for your help. Thank you.
Fair is far, I guess I owe you a clue for the second word, in the form of a haiku:

It's name is a lie
It is not one but many
It tries to eat you

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪
pet monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 05:15 PM   #23
nya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Quote:
I will add endure for you. This is a particularly challenging position to do and it has been a while since I have completed it. I initially tried in but my legs aren't very strong and so I wasn't able to hold it for 3 minutes to start with. I took a short break and shook out my legs to rid my legs of the lactic acid before trying again.
It is an incredibly embarrassing position as my pussy is exposed for anyone to see and putting my hands behind my head means my breasts sort of tighten and flatten, showing off just how tiny they are. My legs were shaking violently by the end of the 3 minutes and I had tears leaking down my cheeks because the position was burning so much but I did manage the full three minutes. Thank you for the challenge. Please may I have a hint now?
The first word is associated with a specific Disney musical strongly enough that if I told you to movie it would be basically the same as telling you the word.

Likes, limits, toys etc.
Old 01-24-2022, 05:21 PM   #24
buttinup
getDare Devil

Quote:
Does it have to be done all in one go? Could I maybe split it into two sessions of 35 minutes or 3 sessions of 25 minutes (I know they don't add to an hour, but I thought I would offer a longer total time because I am trying to make the task easier)? Thank you
I think I would be willing to help you out a little with the 3 sessions of 25 minutes, but I'll keep in mind those two sessions of 35 minutes for later...

To entice you more, it's also a hint for the first word that I'm considering right now... and it might help you get real close to the word.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
13 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 05:27 PM   #25
nya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Sleep in her badly fitting swimsuit
How is it badly fitting and would this be the same night as the maid outfit with the swimsuit for underwear or a different night? I'll add it either way but it would be nice to know. At the risk of being uncreative, previous offer with a new position but this time for 4 minutes alternatively 10 minutes in an already active slave position.

Likes, limits, toys etc.
Old 01-25-2022, 06:01 AM   #26
maxmusterman

It would be a different night each time. And its is badly fitting in the sense that it is not her size. Whenever she wears it, it very easily shifts and reveals her body. Which she is really embarrassed by, especially since she is not allowed to adjust it.

And you are all really creative! Thank you for participating.

Likes and Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94065
maxmusterman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maxmusterman for this post:
Old 01-25-2022, 09:12 AM   #27
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instructor411 View Post
I don't know how this game works. But if you praise me how smart I am and prove your written begging skills I would give you in exchange the name of a city which isn't the second word in the spoiler but should put you on the track to the correct answer right away. Now everyone can also guess which city I refer to!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pet monkey View Post
Fair is far, I guess I owe you a clue for the second word, in the form of a haiku:

It's name is a lie
It is not one but many
It tries to eat you
Ok - these two together have given me a big clue. I don't know many American cities with nicknames (I'm british after all). The main one I know is New York or The Big Apple. Combined with this second clue I am 95% confident its pineapple. I know that pineapple tries to eat you when you eat it, and it is a "big apple" that is also not an apple and therefore a lie.

Word 2 is pineapple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post
Oh, I'm not even being asked for a hint

I'm leaving one for the 3rd word because I reallly like that scenario too

Ok - I think I know this one too because you've used a disney image from up. But I don't think its a Disney related word (not if what the next hint suggests). However I think it is related to something Sir had me do on the weekedn, but I need to see if my first guess is correct before I can guess this one as if I get it wrong I am banned from making any guesses for 24 hours.

Quote:
The first word is associated with a specific Disney musical strongly enough that if I told you to movie it would be basically the same as telling you the word.
Bit vague this one. There are lots of disney films that are musical, and some of these are even actual west end musicals (Frozen, lion king, Mary Poppins). Might need more help here.

Quote:
I think I would be willing to help you out a little with the 3 sessions of 25 minutes, but I'll keep in mind those two sessions of 35 minutes for later...

To entice you more, it's also a hint for the first word that I'm considering right now... and it might help you get real close to the word.
Thank you. I will accept the 3 sessions of 25 minutes.

Quote:
How is it badly fitting and would this be the same night as the maid outfit with the swimsuit for underwear or a different night? I'll add it either way but it would be nice to know. At the risk of being uncreative, previous offer with a new position but this time for 4 minutes alternatively 10 minutes in an already active slave position.
Thank you for adding a consequence (now I really hope my guess is right as it means I don't have to do the consequences if I get it).
I will pass on your task though, thank you.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 01-25-2022, 09:35 AM   #28
maxmusterman

She guessed the word correctly! And she understood the poem, i did not have a clue what the hint was in there. But, we have a small problem. The rules i gave her for this thread clearly state:

"If she wants to guess a word, she can do so one at a time by posting in this
thread saying “I guess one of the words is X”. If she is right, she can guess
another one. If she is wrong, she is banned from guessing for 24 hours."

Now she did not phrase it that way, she just said the second word is pineapple. Since you all went out of your way to give her hints just for her to ignore that simple rule, you can decide. Should we let her guess count, should she have to just guess pineapple again in a day or should pineapple not count at all and she gets a new word?

Likes and Limits: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94065
maxmusterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 10:43 AM   #29
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Oh, a debate about rules this is what I like

From my point of view as she didn't explicitly said the sentence to guess... she didn't guess. So she wasn't either wrong or right.

What Max's said can still be either true of false until she attempts to guess properly.

So my votes goes to... let it slip and ignore it.

Last edited by Rothaon; 01-25-2022 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-25-2022, 10:43 AM   #30
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

I am very sorry for giving my guess in a not agreed way. I was just super excited to have possibly worked it out from a few small clues. I feel that punishment is deserved but as I worked hard to solve the clue that a new word should not be added.
Maybe instead of having the consequences for the week removed, I can have the word allowed but still have to complete all the consequence's I receive this week instead?
Please let Sir and I know what your thoughts are on my transgression. I am ever so sorry for breaking the rules.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Advertisements
Kink Talk