Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2023, 01:47 AM   #1
SluttySarah

Default Give this 19F anal slut creative dares to train for her monstrous new plug

Hi, I've been gone from getdare for a little while due to vacation and some other issues I have with the site: Please read my blog, since that's a big part of why I am making this thread!! https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97130

Every week, I'll pick out the best 3 dares/tasks I get in this thread, complete them to the best of my ability, and write an extensive report on each of them. The writers of the best dare each week also gets to add a keyword to the thread. If you want to see what I'm interested in, see my signature and profile! This thread will be open for 1 month, until August 15th.

I want to have a good time on GetDare again, and also work on my anal training which I struggled to do on my own. I recently got 2 new plugs, a huge 2.36'' silicone plug and an absolutely ridiculous 2.5'' glass plug. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog_att...7&d=1685761555 Here they are pictured next to the largest plug I had before, my 2.25'' large hush plug.

I have a medium hush plug (1.75'') and a glass plug (2'') which I can pretty comfortably take, but the 2.25'' large hush plug is a really big jump and takes a lot of work to get in me! When I really need to get it in, using toothpaste works wonders but that burnss!! I've taken the 2.36'' plug in me a few times but always with great difficulty (and after the 2.25'' plug leaves my butt gaping), and I have never tried taking the 2.5'' glass plug since it's just so ridiculously big.

I have experience with enemas and I can take as much as 2.4L some days! I also got a new set of 9 cotton bikini panties for anal stuffings so I don't need to worry about dirtying the underwear I usually wear.

For those who don't want to come up with a long extensive dare, and so I have something to do every day, anyone can post three of the following keywords each day:
Spoiler:
ENEMA: I'll add 300mL to the next enema I take (I'll take cleaning enemas starting at 1.2L, if over 2.4L then I will carry over to next enema)

Spoiler:
PLUG: I'll wear my 2'' glass plug for 5 minutes for every time PLUG has been written

Spoiler:
CLAMPS: I'll wear my harsher clover clamps for a minute for every time CLAMPS has been written

Spoiler:
STUFF: I'll stuff a pair of panties up my butt and pull them out

Spoiler:
GAG: I'll gag myself with a clean pair of panties for 5 minutes

Spoiler:
PUNISH: If I've given you something to punish me for (e.g. forgotten PM dare) specify what it is, and I will have my huge 2.36'' plug in me the next time I write my weekly report on the 3 dares for this thread.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, clamps, panty stuffing, punishment, training