Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2018, 04:49 PM   #8
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch Lucy View Post
Another random question or two

Is there anything GetDare or kink related that you regret?

Is there anything GetDare or kink related you would really like to do?
1) Well a few things, I regret being so quick/easy to share pictures, not that I don't want to show pics, but think I could have had more interaction / fun with others if I'd played a little harder to get as it were. Rather than just giving pics straight away as soon as I'm asked! And as I have posted some pics online, if you know where to look, you don't even need to ask...

Also, and I've mentioned this before, I regret I didn't discover my kinks a lot younger. As I would have had more time, more energy, probably be hornier lol I sometimes feel I'm a bit old for this site, as most are a lot younger than me! And people are more likley to talk to those who are a similar age.

One other thing I really regret, is not being able to do anal, I think anal just opens up a lot more options (kink wise) probably more so for a guy.

2) Oh, well I would really like to go to a CFNM event (Clothed female, naked male) but have not found any nearby. I was invited to one last year, had booked the time off work and everything, but then they changed the date to one I could not do The good ones are hard to find though, as invite only (there are some that are not invite only, but I doubt these would be very good, as likley to get loads of guys and not many women) and not generally advertised that much, so really need to know the people who do the inviting.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama