Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-17-2018, 12:21 AM   #16
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Everytime your boyfriend leaves the apartment and you stay in the apartment for any reason (even if its for 1 minute) strip naked and put on the collar with the leash and asume the kneeling position (nadu position) and stay like that till he comes back. You need permission to get out of the position so he can ignkre you as well and let you sit there for a while. You may nkt talk or move at all then.
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 02:32 AM   #17
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
New rule suggestion: "Fetch!": You will crawl over, pick up the item with your mouth, crawl back with the item still in your mouth and wait there for him to take it from you before kneeling there in the classic 'begging' position and panting with your tounge out. This can include things like throwing sticks or dildos for you to 'fetch', or telling you to 'fetch' his slippers or dirty socks or something.

As for more clothing, what about a gasmask? You can put some nice stinky stuff in it for more sensation play, and it will probably go on over a gag of your choice...
He loves the suggestion for 'fetch'. Thank you. As for the gas mask idea we are both intrigued but not sure if we will do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsia View Post
Everytime your boyfriend leaves the apartment and you stay in the apartment for any reason (even if its for 1 minute) strip naked and put on the collar with the leash and asume the kneeling position (nadu position) and stay like that till he comes back. You need permission to get out of the position so he can ignkre you as well and let you sit there for a while. You may nkt talk or move at all then.
This won't work as we live in separate homes, and although we see each other on weekends and sometimes stay over we don't always do this.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 02:57 AM   #18
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Post
He loves the suggestion for 'fetch'. Thank you.
Excellent.

...I wonder how much he will abuse it and make you crawl around and 'fetch' everything he wants?

Should be funny watching you crawl back trying to hold a tin of beer or something in your mouth!

As for other clothing ideas, how about these:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38881

Might work nicely with some of your shorter skirts etc, don't you think?

Oh, and get a pair of excessively high heels to go with them. We don't want you to be able to walk properly in a short skirt and crotchless latex panties, do we?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 03:39 AM   #19
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Excellent.

...I wonder how much he will abuse it and make you crawl around and 'fetch' everything he wants?

Should be funny watching you crawl back trying to hold a tin of beer or something in your mouth!

As for other clothing ideas, how about these:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38881

Might work nicely with some of your shorter skirts etc, don't you think?

Oh, and get a pair of excessively high heels to go with them. We don't want you to be able to walk properly in a short skirt and crotchless latex panties, do we?
Probably a lot knowing him. Although he doesn't drink beer which might be a positive

Thank you for your suggestion for clothing. I hate heels... so this will be a perfect idea for punishment

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 03-17-2018, 07:35 AM   #20
decadent

Some clothing suggestions for you:

Latex gloves and stockings would go with your other stuff well: https://www.honour.co.uk/moulded-rubber-stockings.php and https://www.honour.co.uk/moulded-rub...oves-d108b.php

I think he'll enjoy this outfit: http://www.dreamgirl-shopping.co.uk/...e-p-10415.html

This would also be fun https://www.honour.co.uk/glamour-puss-mask.php

As you are into sensory deprivation, have you thought of trying an inflable hood http://www.justinlatex.co.uk/latex-h...-facility.html ?

My Likes: Name calling, spanking, cum play, anal, humiliation, bondage, toys, rope, orgasm control and denial, gags, blindfolds, blackmail, clothing control and lingerie.

My Limits: minors, beasts, blood, incest, skat.
decadent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 10:03 AM   #21
SwitchyKat

I think you need a cock-gag to get some extra practice in!

Oh ya hate heels? Does he like to see you in them?

Because I think you just need a little bit of training and you'll learn to love them! So, new rule! ^.^

"You have to be wearing either heels ( at least 4 inch, you'rea big girl c'mon) or a large ballgag / cock gag. The minimum time between swaps in 20 minutes"

Enjoy x

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, bondage, spanking, anal,other things maybe?

Limits: Public (non discreet), watersports, illegal, permanent, messy, denial, anything involving other people, severe pain.

Ask me anything!

Toys: Maid outfit, heels, heel locks, collar, cuffs, ball gag, ring gag, thumb cuffs, timed padlocks, buttplug, electric buttplug, homemade chastity belt.
SwitchyKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 01:20 PM   #22
ebsia
Distinguished Member

As you live seperate ill adjust it a bit. When together at any given time he can tell you to get into “position”. At that moment you strip, put on the collar and belt and stay put until he tells you that you can move again. This means no talking as well. Is it doable now?
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 05:59 AM   #23
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadent View Post
Some clothing suggestions for you:

Latex gloves and stockings would go with your other stuff well: https://www.honour.co.uk/moulded-rubber-stockings.php and https://www.honour.co.uk/moulded-rub...oves-d108b.php

I think he'll enjoy this outfit: http://www.dreamgirl-shopping.co.uk/...e-p-10415.html

This would also be fun https://www.honour.co.uk/glamour-puss-mask.php

As you are into sensory deprivation, have you thought of trying an inflable hood http://www.justinlatex.co.uk/latex-h...-facility.html ?
Hi,
He loves the body. Thinks it is really good. The sensory deprivation hood is a bit outside of my comfort range right now. Its a newer thing that we are experimenting with mkre regularly. We cant get the other site to work st the moment but im sure he will be very happy with the suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchyKat View Post
I think you need a cock-gag to get some extra practice in!

Oh ya hate heels? Does he like to see you in them?

Because I think you just need a little bit of training and you'll learn to love them! So, new rule! ^.^

"You have to be wearing either heels ( at least 4 inch, you'rea big girl c'mon) or a large ballgag / cock gag. The minimum time between swaps in 20 minutes"

Enjoy x
Hello, any cock gag in particular?and any heels in particular (seeing as i dont own any). He likes the idea of your rule but has said we might just do a 2/3 hour period each weekend day at least to start otherwise it impacts on other rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsia View Post
As you live seperate ill adjust it a bit. When together at any given time he can tell you to get into “position”. At that moment you strip, put on the collar and belt and stay put until he tells you that you can move again. This means no talking as well. Is it doable now?
Thank you, much more doable.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 03-18-2018, 06:29 AM   #24
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Still looking for ideas?

How about something like this?
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2618...ber-mini-skirt

...there is something wonderfully sexy about clothes that cover everything and nothing at the same time, don't you think?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Old 03-18-2018, 06:54 AM   #25
Fiona
Distinguished Member

How about this:

You will have to wear your corset the entire weekend. If he deems it too loose he may tighten it at his own discretion and you are not allowed to ever loosen it.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 07:46 AM   #26
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Still looking for ideas?

How about something like this?
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/2618...ber-mini-skirt

...there is something wonderfully sexy about clothes that cover everything and nothing at the same time, don't you think?
... i wouldnt know 😯 but o guess I will soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
How about this:

You will have to wear your corset the entire weekend. If he deems it too loose he may tighten it at his own discretion and you are not allowed to ever loosen it.
Its latex. Its non adjustable. It goes on and sticks to the skin.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 03-18-2018, 08:12 AM   #27
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Post
... i wouldnt know 😯 but o guess I will soon.
Lol. It's fun to have someone to dress up in all sorts of kinky things, isn't it?

Oh, I suppose you wouldn't know about that either...

Speaking of which, my next idea is something like this:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37229

Most of my suggestions so far have been thoroughly indecent. Which, whilst sexy and interesting - does limit the situations in which they can be worn.

This? Is is a lot more all-purpose. Elegant and decent, yet also somewhat kinky. I think there are very few occasions in which he couldn't make you wear this dress. Which doesn't mean it won't raise some eyebrows if he does!

Old 03-18-2018, 09:16 AM   #28
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Do you have a sensory deprivation hood that has a mouth hole? If not, consider getting one.
You'll need a chastity belt for my idea. It's simple, but I think it will be quite challenging. You will spend the entire weekend locked in the belt and the hood. Hands cuffed behind your back. You won't be able to see, hear, or touch much of anything. Only your mouth will be open, so it can be used extensively. Your boyfriend will be in charge of feeding you, letting you drink, and using your mouth for more fun things.
At the end of the weekend, you'll probably be a mess. Might need a few hours to adjust to being a normal person again.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 10:55 AM   #29
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Lol. It's fun to have someone to dress up in all sorts of kinky things, isn't it?

Oh, I suppose you wouldn't know about that either...

Speaking of which, my next idea is something like this:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37229

Most of my suggestions so far have been thoroughly indecent. Which, whilst sexy and interesting - does limit the situations in which they can be worn.

This? Is is a lot more all-purpose. Elegant and decent, yet also somewhat kinky. I think there are very few occasions in which he couldn't make you wear this dress. Which doesn't mean it won't raise some eyebrows if he does!
Thank you very much he loves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
Do you have a sensory deprivation hood that has a mouth hole? If not, consider getting one.
You'll need a chastity belt for my idea. It's simple, but I think it will be quite challenging. You will spend the entire weekend locked in the belt and the hood. Hands cuffed behind your back. You won't be able to see, hear, or touch much of anything. Only your mouth will be open, so it can be used extensively. Your boyfriend will be in charge of feeding you, letting you drink, and using your mouth for more fun things.
At the end of the weekend, you'll probably be a mess. Might need a few hours to adjust to being a normal person again.
I dont. However this would also prevent lots of other rules being able to be done, we may consider this for one weekend.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 03-19-2018, 09:22 AM   #30
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

So we are keepomg the thread open to suggestions for clothes until Wednesday evening, at which point the BF will go through rhem all again and decide what to spend our budget on and probably make me post about what has been decided.

We are keeping tje thread open until friday for any rules. Rules so far are:

1. Dice roll (1-6 lots of 30 minutes) of sensory deprivation tied up, with him in full control of what happens
2. Speech restrictions - only spoke when spoken to, asked to or given permission. Anything outside of this there will be a punishment
3. When watching any TV show I must sit at his feet in my proper place
4. I must have permission to enter the bed at ALL times
5. I must ask permission for any sweets/sugary drinks.
6. He has full control over what I wear, when I wear it and for how long
7. I must always refer to him as Sir even in public, unless given written permission
8. 'Fetch' - must crawl and retrieve using mouth anything he throws. I must wait until he removes the item from my mouth and then beg and pant like a dog until he says to stop.
9. For a solid three hour period I must either be wearing heels greater than 4 inches or have a cock gag in my throat. I must last a minimum of 30 minutes before swapping between them
10. 'Position' - strip naked within 1 minute and get into the nadu position with collar and leash on until he says to stop
11. Learn all of the possible slave positions. On command I must strip within 30 seconds and get into the named position. Punishment will happen if the position is wrong or I take longer than 30 seconds to strip.

If Ibreak any rule he will be administering punishment for every time it is broken

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Advertisements
Kink Talk