Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-22-2024, 04:38 PM   #1
Simi

Default Dares while gaming?

Hey this is a weird one but i have had quite a bit of fun doing things along these lines, curious what others have been up to. If any of the games mentioned are ones I know/ have inspiration for, I might make some dares for them.

I will use gaming as a catch all for board games, video games, tabletops and pen and paper games. If you want to say what game any of the experiences were in its cool, if not genre is fine as a description.

Favourite game or genres for doing tasks with? (MOBA, Roguelites etc)

Any favourite kinks for indulging while gaming? (Personally I have done a lot of pee desperation)

When you are looking for tasks along these lines where do you look? (Faproluette, kinky gamer friends or GD)

Have you set yourself challenges when gaming? If so what? (This could be death forfeits, I must reach X before I can Y, rewards/forfeits whatever)

Do you find challenges in games motivating?

Any games where you have done tasks how good/experienced would you say you were at them? (Aka games you were very good at and you just want to spice it up, or do you enjoy penalties/rewards to help you push further when new to a game?)

Have you ever done tasks when gaming with another person? (in person/voice calls etc)

If yes, were they aware/involved?

If people weren’t aware, was that part of the thrill?

Have you ever done games when you were both/all following rules?

What type of games and what type of rules did you playing with them?

What games do you play where you would be interested in tasks being assigned in future?

What type of dares/tasks would appeal for you in gaming?

(Shameless plug time) Does the idea of playing on a minecraft server run by and for getdare members appeal?

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 02:00 AM   #2
Bunnibel
Baby Member

MMOs are the only games I've experimented with before.

Any favourite kinks for indulging while gaming? (Personally I have done a lot of pee desperation)
Toy control, edging and forced orgasms.

When you are looking for tasks along these lines where do you look? (Faproluette, kinky gamer friends or GD)
In game I guess. I became friends with another girl who was pretty vocal about what she liked.

Have you set yourself challenges when gaming? If so what? (This could be death forfeits, I must reach X before I can Y, rewards/forfeits whatever)
I enjoy doing gameplay challenges sometimes to change it up and make things more immersive. I haven't done any dares or tasks by myself.

Sometimes they can be fun, but I'm just a causal gamer.

Any games where you have done tasks how good/experienced would you say you were at them? (Aka games you were very good at and you just want to spice it up, or do you enjoy penalties/rewards to help you push further when new to a game?)
I haven't really but am open to exploring. I also think playing against other people would be fun.

Have you ever done tasks when gaming with another person? (in person/voice calls etc)
Yes, with my friend but she did the tasks.

Both of us were aware but the rest of the party wasn't.

I think so. She preferred to play with randoms instead of her guild which I can understand.

Nope, she just enjoyed having things done to her. We did both engage in some mutual masturbation afterwards.

I controlled her lush while were were running dungeons. She was tanking so it was pretty fun, and it was older content so it wasn't too much of a distraction for her.

What games do you play where you would be interested in tasks being assigned in future?
I'm open to a lot, like I said I'm just a casual gamer but I like MMOs, RPGs, Sims, Roguelites, Retro, Platformers, Puzzles, Visual Novels and Racing. Not so much into FPS or MOBA games.

Toy control, edging, denial, forced orgasms and I'd also like pee desperation. Maybe some humiliation?

(Shameless plug time) Does the idea of playing on a minecraft server run by and for getdare members appeal?
I haven't played Minecraft before but I'm always amazed by the builds others make. So maybe.
Bunnibel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bunnibel for this post:
Old 03-31-2024, 01:02 AM   #3
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

I used to play COD and play with my online mistress. My score reflection would earn me more time in denial, butt plug time and or sissification.

Nah not really. Just butt plug time

My online mistress always had tasks for me

Have to average over 25 kills (COD TDM) for 3 games in a row for me to remove my butt plug (sometimes I would fail the last game just to keep it in)

Yes and no

Any games where you have done tasks how good/experienced would you say you were at them? (Aka games you were very good at and you just want to spice it up, or do you enjoy penalties/rewards to help you push further when new to a game?) very experienced I do enjoy penalties and rewards

I’ve had plugs in while gaming with mates on voice chat. I made a weird noise one night because plug was slipping out and they were confused 😅

Nope

Yes indeed

Nope

N/A

Cod, rocket league Mario kart and games I enjoy playing

Stripping, teasing, denial stuff like that

Would be interesting

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alex_af1996 for this post:
Old 03-31-2024, 03:45 AM   #4
M1ke

I don't really have favorites in either of those but I guess it's any game in which there's a relatively high chance of dying/loosing like Duskers, Hardspace: Shipbrakers, War Thunder or Helldivers 2.

Self-bondage

GD

No

Not really

Just wanted to try it out once.

No

-----

-----

-----

What type of games and what type of rules did you playing with them

-----

Helldivers 2, Duskers, Hardspace: Shipbrakers, War Thunder,

Self-bondage

Not interested

Likes: bondage, selfbondage, light crossdressing (bottom half, not lingerie), hogtie

Dislikes: long term bondage, frogtie, SM play, roleplay

Limits: nudity, pain, CBT, humiliation, degradation, scat, piss, non self-bondage related poses (can make exceptions), family, friends, exposure, pain, blood

PM Dare List

Clothes and Toys

Kik: M1keGD
M1ke is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to M1ke for this post:
Old 04-01-2024, 04:04 AM   #5
JimmyKarlo

Favourite game or genres for doing tasks with? (MOBA, Roguelites etc) Best for tasks in my opinion are games, where one could lose, maybe even round-based etc.

I like any chastity or anal tasks to spice up the gaming

faproulette is always a good choice, sometimes one is lucky and finds a nice playpartner online to settle to rules and tasks. Even more fun!

No real challenges, more like I one looses, you have to do XYZ, i.e. pump an inflatable plug or similar

Do you find challenges in games motivating? From time to time yes, its spices things up

I am just an average gamer, so no real influence there, but in principle I am much less concentrated while doing tasks and therefore more likely to loose

Have you ever done tasks when gaming with another person? (in person/voice calls etc) Not really, but I would love to. I did some tasks while being on a call/video, but without gaming.

No, they were not aware, or involve, probably they were wondering, why I was acting a bit strange

Absolutely! Trying to hide the pain and pleasure while performing naughty tasks is always a thrill.

Sure, if the rules allow it then yes

Rules like: no cumming, being caged, keep it in you at lease XX min etc..

I am open to any game and any task

Any anal or cbt tasks like using the inflatable plug, or sitting on a dildo or edging X times etc.

Absolutely! Its like a big naughty group and who knows what might happen,

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JimmyKarlo for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk