Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-18-2024, 10:04 AM   #1
Simi

Post Questions about kinks you want to explore deeper.

Lets have a deep dive into a few random kinks. Answer about any kink which you are interested in and want to explore deeper, it could be one you have never done but are interested in. I hope these questions help pry a bit deeper into your kinks either for yourself or interesting for those who haven’t explored them yet.

Pick a kink, or several and answer these questions about that/those (If you want to talk about several feel free to colour code/marker them and answer for multiple)

Do you consider this kink of yours unusual? (If you find its a niche that's not addressed often it is interesting to hear about, and might inspire things in others)

Are you embarrassed about it? If so, why? (It being embarrassing as a reason why it appeals is 100% valid)

What draws you to this kink?

What about it appeals to you?

Have you explored it so far?

If gD helped you explore it, what happened?

What's your favourite fantasy/story about this kink, it could be something you have done in real life that you like to think about when you are craving this kink or just where your mind goes, or something you have read about/seen reported?

If you fantasise about it and there is a fantasy which you love but wouldn’t/would struggle to do in real life what is it? (be as outrageous as you wish, if its an entirely humanly impossible , fantasy/ extremely taboo i don’t mind, feel free to spoiler if you wish)

Would you like to explore that kink deeper?

Does something hold you back?

What tends to help you take a step further sexually and explore deeper in kinks/what might help push you to explore more?

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 09:16 AM   #2
Ricky76

I am a straight male. I have a few kinks (being watched while masturbating, wearing panties, etc) but the one I keep the most secret is that I have recently discovered that I like to play with anal plugs.

unusual? Given that there are so many different toy’s available I don’t think it’s uncommon.

Are you embarrassed about it? If so, why? (It being embarrassing as a reason why it appeals is 100% valid) yes. I am. Straight guys aren’t supposed to be into this. But I am. And the embarrassment is part of the turn on. I love going to a store to shop for a new toy.

What draws you to this kink? It feels really good. Also, the forbidden nature of it and embarrassment I feel make it exciting.

What about it appeals to you? See above.

Have you explored it so far? I have bought and used a few toys. Put them in and walked around my neighborhood a few times with the plug on under my clothes. I have also worn them while masturbating.

If gD helped you explore it, what happened? Not yet. I would love that help.

What's your favourite fantasy/story about this kink, it could be something you have done in real life that you like to think about when you are craving this kink or just where your mind goes, or something you have read about/seen reported? I definitely intend to wear a plug for longer periods and run errands in the neighborhood/pick up coffee with it in. Also, I would love to do this with a vibrating plug even more.

If you fantasise about it and there is a fantasy which you love but wouldn’t/would struggle to do in real life what is it? (be as outrageous as you wish, if its an entirely humanly impossible , fantasy/ extremely taboo i don’t mind, feel free to spoiler if you wish)

I would love to wear the plug and masturbate while a stranger watches.

Would you like to explore that kink deeper? Yes

Does something hold you back? Time, ideas, not wanting or being ready to share with my spouse.

What tends to help you take a step further sexually and explore deeper in kinks/what might help push you to explore more? I think getting specific proposals of things I could do would help.
Ricky76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarassing, kink, questionnaire, questions, truth, truths