Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-08-2011, 05:12 AM   #466
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

don't worry i'll never ask you for a bald shaving..i definetly prefer a really short cut..as said less than 1 cm..
but we may find an agreement..let me judge by your answer to my dares..and i may think about the "short cut dare"..
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:13 AM   #467
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Ok i will do them now as i cant do the other one causse those guys arent at their tents
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:36 AM   #468
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by prphett View Post
I love your new hairstyle...
some dares for you...
most of the dares given to you involves you in fucking a bunch of persons..but still you are in some way "partecipating" in this..what i would like you to do , even if similar, is for you to be more like a real emotionless living "object"..

1 - for the duration of this dare, in some way similar to the one given by Darquesock, you are not allowed to speak nor to have any kind of stimulation, dressed as Kitty will tell you, you will be led by a leash by Iris somewhere in a somewhat crowded place, you will then kneel for 2 hours with your mouth open with a sign around your neck (or depending on what you are wearing written on your body) saying "use as you please".
Iris will be with you to check that no one will touch any part of your body except your mouth, you are not allowed to be stimulated in any way nor to say a single word.

2 - I agree with Darquesock you must reward Iris for her kindness, not only you are to serve her for the rest of the vacation and to do everything she tells you, but you have to be her pet for at least 24 hours..

3 - inspired by a dare you gave to someone recently..while at a bar/pub or what else, dressed as instructe by Kitty and following all the other dares given..Iris will auction the clothes you are wearing at the moment, shoes too, then she will auction you for 20 spanks on ass, then 20 on tits, then 20 on pussy..then she will auction 2 hours of use of your body.
She will lead you by a leash to the winner, but first she will lead you in front of any person who partecipated and you will thank them one by one..then she will give the leash to the winner..as in the other dare you are not allowed to speak or stimulate yourself in any way..Iris will be there to control..

As for your hair..after the 30 days duration of your new style i dare you to keep your hair less than 1cm long for other 30 days

have fun..
I did part one. We went to the beach as it is hot lots of people there. Didnt get a dresscode so did in white lace c-string bikini and high heels. I hat a sign around my neck. Sorry i lost count but really a lot off people spit in my face, pissed in my mouth and face even a small group of girls did that and they commanded me to lick them to cum. And really a lot off them facefucked me and came in mouth and face

Part two will do tomorrow when mom is of to god knows what
Part three will do when i get dresscode from kitty for it hope it is not bikinis or new dress as that is all new and expensive
HTML Code:
Old 08-08-2011, 08:42 AM   #469
pokerstud089

Send a message via Yahoo to pokerstud089

Your friend shall select eight items that she wants you to play with. You will head to the campgrounds and strip naked. Have your friend blind fold you than you will get on all fours. While you are in this position your friend will put the eight objects in a large circle around you. When this is done you will chase your butt for 10 seconds than navigate your way to an item where you will use it to pleasure yourself in someway. If people start giving you suggestions than you must comply with those suggestions (within kitty's limits) Once you are done with an item you must continue to the next until they are all done. You will than ask the crowd if they were satisified with what went on. If they are not than you must apologize to them and let them do things they want to do to you.

I am completely random person. I love meeting new people.

Just PM me something if you want to know anything!

[starting August 13 I will only be reached by gmail for some time. School.]

Pokerstud089 [A-T] gmail [dot] com

Written like that so no spam messages!
pokerstud089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 09:06 AM   #470
prphett
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
I did part one. We went to the beach as it is hot lots of people there. Didnt get a dresscode so did in white lace c-string bikini and high heels. I hat a sign around my neck. Sorry i lost count but really a lot off people spit in my face, pissed in my mouth and face even a small group of girls did that and they commanded me to lick them to cum. And really a lot off them facefucked me and came in mouth and face

Part two will do tomorrow when mom is of to god knows what
Part three will do when i get dresscode from kitty for it hope it is not bikinis or new dress as that is all new and expensive
waiting for part 2 and 3...so far..i'm still thinking about the "short cut dare" and it is still really short..
prphett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:18 PM   #471
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Kitty Bella

Quote:
don't worry i'll never ask you for a bald shaving..i definetly prefer a really short cut..as said less than 1 cm..
but we may find an agreement..let me judge by your answer to my dares..and i may think about the "short cut dare"..
any hair stylings must be approved by me as she is my slave right now and i am her mistress.

llama already asked me for permission to give her the dare llama gave her.

kik is kitty_bella713 do not ask for pics.

Likes/Limits/Toy List < Click for full list

Pick my outfit!!

Got questions? I got Answers!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Kitty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:21 PM   #472
Why Not

Send a message via AIM to Why Not

Then after your 30 days I dare you to never cut your hair again. It's hard to know what your dares and instructions when they aren't posted here.
Why Not is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:24 PM   #473
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Kitty how am i supposed to dress for the auction dare?
I did do ask people on my haircut. I have 47 not likes and 6 likes
I also did the bag over the head bj dare. I got a lot off dick again in my mouth and a lot of cum. I think they got more people to do it to but dont know is i couldnt see
HTML Code:
Old 08-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #474
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

send me a complete detailed list of clothing u have and i will decide how u dress on there and be as specific as possible.
also your gonna be punished today before u go to bed 75 Spankings times the number of times u cummed sunday without my permission.
they will done by iris with a felx twig.

Pick my outfit!!

Kitty Bella wins the slave contest: Female slave contest: Who is a perfect slave?
Old 08-08-2011, 05:23 PM   #475
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

lets do
White tank
white skirt.
6" black high heel shoes
Dresscode after the auction is Naked rest of the day and Night. Next Morning after auction

Pink Blouse
Black Skirt
10" Heels

At Night
Bullet in Pussy on medium/high overnight while sleeping Bullet is to remain on at all times of the night.
No Cloths for bed again.
also let Iris tie you down in the tent anyway she wants after you lay down and put the bullet in on medium/high. and for staying up so late tonight ur gonna get 175 More hard spankings on each side Just before the auction. it will be done with the flex twig also.

nvm the hair part i sent u in pm.

Pick my outfit!!

Old 08-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #476
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
I love your new hairstyle...
some dares for you...
most of the dares given to you involves you in fucking a bunch of persons..but still you are in some way "partecipating" in this..what i would like you to do , even if similar, is for you to be more like a real emotionless living "object"..

1 - for the duration of this dare, in some way similar to the one given by Darquesock, you are not allowed to speak nor to have any kind of stimulation, dressed as Kitty will tell you, you will be led by a leash by Iris somewhere in a somewhat crowded place, you will then kneel for 2 hours with your mouth open with a sign around your neck (or depending on what you are wearing written on your body) saying "use as you please".
Iris will be with you to check that no one will touch any part of your body except your mouth, you are not allowed to be stimulated in any way nor to say a single word.

2 - I agree with Darquesock you must reward Iris for her kindness, not only you are to serve her for the rest of the vacation and to do everything she tells you, but you have to be her pet for at least 24 hours..

3 - inspired by a dare you gave to someone recently..while at a bar/pub or what else, dressed as instructe by Kitty and following all the other dares given..Iris will auction the clothes you are wearing at the moment, shoes too, then she will auction you for 20 spanks on ass, then 20 on tits, then 20 on pussy..then she will auction 2 hours of use of your body.
She will lead you by a leash to the winner, but first she will lead you in front of any person who partecipated and you will thank them one by one..then she will give the leash to the winner..as in the other dare you are not allowed to speak or stimulate yourself in any way..Iris will be there to control..

As for your hair..after the 30 days duration of your new style i dare you to keep your hair less than 1cm long for other 30 days

have fun..
After i hot dresscode and i got my spanks for punishment we went to a bar.
It was pretty crowded and iris got a mic and began the auction. My top was sold for 50€ my skirt fort 60€ and my shoes for 30€. Than the spanks. On my ass they were sold to a girl for 70€, the one for my tits to a old man for 95€ and to my pussy also an old man for 135€. It was very busy and the bidding went good. Than the 2 hours use of got under the hamer. After some time a group of 6 boys won and bought it for 685€. Wow big money. All in all i earnt 1025€ if i counted right. I was led around to thank everyone. Than i got my spanks and they really hard slapped me omg it hurt. Than led to the boys they decided to use me there in front of everybod on a table and i got fucked in all my holes got really used as a sexdoll in front of everyone by those boys. When they were done i could hardly stand. Iris helped me to get back to tent naked. Where i got the bullet in me on medium and fell a sleep
HTML Code:
Old 08-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #477
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

what do u plan on doing with the money?

Pick my outfit!!

Old 08-08-2011, 09:57 PM   #478
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Probaly spend on clothes if u have suggestions for clothes i have to buy please do miss
HTML Code:
Old 08-08-2011, 09:59 PM   #479
Kitty Bella
getDare Succubus

i will look around on sites.
if u can Convert it to USD so i know how much u got to work with ^_^

Pick my outfit!!

Old 08-08-2011, 10:04 PM   #480
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

It should be around 1458$ miss
HTML Code:

Advertisements
Kink Talk