Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 12-29-2016, 06:21 AM   #91
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks my pet.
Yesterday was intense.
It was time for your orgasm. You were ready.
yes... now it starts at 1 again.
The next orgasm may be today,... tomorrow,.... next week,.... in a few weeks..... just when you are ready.

An other note: It is very nice to read in your signature "...HAPPILY owned...."

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 09:24 AM   #92
little pet
getDare Succubus

Very f-Ing happily owned actually, but my character count went over the limit

Well, now that I have my new vibe, I'm sure you're not going to make me wait too long, right... right?

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 09:42 AM   #93
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Well, now that I have my new vibe, I'm sure you're not going to make me wait too long, right... right?
It's funny how sure you can be about things that I am sure you will get frustrated by when it does not go as you say.

but...
waiting for use,... not long
getting an orgasm by it,..... is a different story.. just using without orgasms will be a lot of fun.

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 12-30-2016, 11:49 AM   #94
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 2

Today i had a very busy day, cleaning and preparing my house for a party on New Year's Eve. As I had company, I didn't really find an occasion to do my cunt time. Sir kindly allowed me to use my vibe tonight. I can leave it on as long as I like, but I'm not allowed to cum. I'll do my best of course to make the most of the situation .

I hope Sir will give me permission to take a few days brake with wearing the butt plug. The irritation is back, and I think it needs some time to completely go away. I took it out this afternoon, because it was bugging me.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 12-30-2016, 12:01 PM   #95
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks,.. indeed a short log... Company... Busy.
You are sure excused for wearing until the irritation is over. Giving all that is happening happening i would say..... Try monday morning, not earlier.

With the vibetime,... You forgot to say that once you switch-off or remove from your clit the time will be over.

Old 12-31-2016, 11:38 AM   #96
sir sam
Distinguished Member

is it a blog? is it a journal? is it a story?

Like it?
Vote for my pet to win the getdare 2016 story award!!!! >>click here<<

Old 01-01-2017, 06:17 AM   #97
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 4

Let me start off by saying:

Happy new year everyone!!!

Yesterday I was too busy to be horny. I had a house to prepare for a party with friends. Of course, today is a bit of a lazy Sunday. A tad too much to drink, and too little sleep. But, I have no regrets

Today, Sir locked me op in my chastity belt. He figured that would make a great start of the new year. Well it does. I feel thoroughly owned, wearing it.
He lets me out every 2 hours or so to pee. And then I have to send a new number code for the lock and lock myself up again. If you wonder how that works;here is a blog I wrote, explaining how Sir can lock me up while we only communicate online.

After lunch, Sir let me have my cunt time before locking myself up again. So now I'm horny, with no chance whatsoever to touch myself.

No butt plug today. My ass is still a bit irritated because of the ring at the base. of the plug that keeps pressing against the skin in one spot. I'll have to give it a couple of days I think.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 01-02-2017, 02:13 PM   #98
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 5

By now, I'm starting to become quite horny again.
Today was a normal day... work, a nice chat with Sir during lunch that left me quite horny. i had my cunt time after lunch and I had an edge again.
In the mornings, during my shower, it's harder to edge somehow. The water is lovely, and I sometimes use the shower head on my cunt. That feels so good, but is a tad too powerful to be able to stand for a longer time.
The after dinner cunt time resulted in an other edge and I'm quite frustrated right now.

On top of that; my (insanely powerful) vibrator broke down a couple of weeks ago. That was a sad day. It was the best vibe I've ever had! I did buy a new one that turned out to be a huge disappointment. (The old one was removed from the website) Reaching an edge took me 20 minutes or so! The old one got me there in 3.

Luckily, with my owners help, I can repair the wiring of it. That's the only thing that is actually wrong with it. So, testing if it works again in my hands brings about so much longing to feel it back on my clit. I still have to finish some work in it though and Sir has strictly forbidden me from using it yet

No butt plug yet. I'll leave it out until my ass feels better. I do miss it though.
I really hope I can put it back in soon.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 01-03-2017, 08:54 AM   #99
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 6

Wow...Quite an eventful day today!

This morning started out bad. I had used internet and YouTube on my phone in bed during the night while Sir had explicitly forbidden me to do so. I had to go to sleep on time, but I disobeyed. I immediately confessed this to sir in an email and finally fell asleep at around 2 am.
As a consequence, I overslept this morning and I was too late sending Sir my daily morning email. I felt really miserable and was dreading his reaction.

He was online early this morning. He was disappointed in my behaviour and I could only agree. To me, this is the worst feeling. I was actually glad that he immediately gave me my punishment; a caning. A serious one. My ass is all bruised and very tender now and will remain so for the next couple of days I think. Afterwards, I felt better. It hurt like hell, but I had made up for my mistake and sir was proud of me again.
During all this, I did become very wet. I hate disappointing Sir, and I'm not trying to get punished like this on purpose. It was quite severe... but it never fails make me incredibly horny.

Cunt time this afternoon was quite challenging because of that

In the afternoon, Sir gave me a task that involved putting my remote controlled vibe in my panties at the highest setting and leave the remote one floor lower.
This was to make the chore of folding my laundry more fun. It made me very horny and it was quite distracting. I wasn't allowed to cum though, that would have resulted in more punishment. It took me half an hour to fold everything but didn't cum. (It's the new, slightly disappointing vibe that's not very powerful.) It still made me very horny though.

I'm sitting here with wet panties while writing this. Oh and I also decided to try wearing the butt plug again. At the moment it feels fine. I'll see how it goes...

I'm going to see a movie tonight and sitting down for that long will make sure I won't forget about who owns my ass... the wetness, the pain from the caning and the plug... oh dear

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 01-03-2017, 09:18 AM   #100
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Really good reports and great insight between you and your dom. Read a few of your blogs as well good stuff.

Is it part of your relationship you report your adventures or is it something you enjoy doing? or bit of both ;-)!

What I am up to:-
Setting up dares and chilling out feel free to contact me here/ email or kik.

Looking for online slave girl here is my ad to help celebrate 20 years:-

A story I am writing last update 20/10/2017

Ad in master/slave section

Contact me on this site via pm
You can also kik/email,
[email protected]
Kik: masterlawuk

masterlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 11:21 AM   #101
sir sam
Distinguished Member

My pet started to blog when i ordered her to wear her plug 24/7 (with short pauses to keep it healthy) just because she felt like sharing the experience. At about the same time she started het first long denial. No, i did not ask her, i guess it all ran a bit out of hand.
(Actually most of what we do runs a bit out of hand )

Old 01-03-2017, 12:43 PM   #102
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

hehe fair enough, my sub kept a journal for about a 2 months, not posted just a shared google doc. It was quite nice and she loved create writing.

Strange while you get to know your sub, things start to snowball and go in different directions. The way a sub changes over time espically a very new sub. Is quite amazing to watch as she or he gets more comfortable with who they and what turns them on so much and of course why.

You can also kik/email,
[email protected]

Old 01-03-2017, 12:51 PM   #103
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Oh yes! This is just the public journal! My pet writes a morningmail before 7:30 and an eveningmail before 20:00 every day. I like that rule. It has a massive impact on becoming connected. I usually reply within 30minutes. If you are interested you can find all her rules, including the reason >>here<<.

Old 01-03-2017, 02:39 PM   #104
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Yeah good rules them we have similar styles actually, everything you have got in rules I have done with my own subs in real life and online.

I usually did one email at night, mainly i`m really bad in the mornings. Unless we had an online session then I let her off, its good insight to what your sub is thinking about sometimes fantasies other times she used to say she wasn`t sure about stuff.

Its more handy that some doms give credit for.

Good to read about some good online relationship going on for a while now, my record was 6 months. Rare to find that though I find, but 3 months is common ish

You can also kik/email,
[email protected]

Old 01-04-2017, 02:04 AM   #105
little pet
getDare Succubus

Thank you for your replies. I think my owner andwered a lot of your questions already
I do enjoy writing very much. Often, it's not something my owner orders me to do. He does encourage it though.
For me, it's a way to process sessions or punishments I had. I love reliving the moments through writing about them. It's a way to put my thoughts in order.
Big bonus is; that people really enjoy reading about it.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk