Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2018, 03:05 PM   #376
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Though I'm not feeling THAT squirmy right now, cause of Pariah's task giving me time to cool off. Can I save this orgasm for later? ^^
Oh I'm not that nice.

You have an hour from this post! =^-^=

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 03:07 PM   #377
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Oh I'm not that nice.

Did you deliberately choose a time when I'm the LEAST squirmy for an orgasm? Mean cat.

Well, I'll do Simi's URINAL task first, then I'll have this orgasm. <3 Thanks, Lightze. I think. :P

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 03:34 PM   #378
KittenLicks

I just did Simi's URINAL dare. Bleeeegh. For reference:

Quote:
PM me URINAL and I will pee with my legs over my head directly into my mouth and flush by pushing a finger into my ass (swallowing while I push in the finger)

This report contains pee drinking described in moderate detail! If that's not your cup of tea, go drink an actual cup of tea, and leave the pee to me. :P Also skip over this report.

First, I stripped naked. Who's ever heard of a urinal wearing clothes? That's just silly. Then, I got into position, I propped up my butt with some pillows, and lifted my legs back, until my penis was pointing directly at my face.

Here was the hard part. I usually wait to do this dare until I'm really bursting to go, because, well... that isn't a position that it's easy to pee in. Firstly, you're bent almost in half, and secondly... I think my brain has a kind of "don't pee on your own damn face" mentality built into it. As bizarre as that might seem.

Unfortunately, this time, I didn't need to go so badly. So instead of a steady stream to start with, I got.. a drop. Then another drop. Then another. Of course, I was a good urinal, and I kept my mouth wide open, even as every single drop landed right on my tongue. The taste was awful. Last time I drank a lot of water before doing this, but this time, well, I wasn't so prepared.

Even so, I wanted to be a good urinal, so I stayed still, and kept my mouth open. Drip. Drip. Struggle not to swallow yet. Drip. Drip.

Eventually the droplets turned into a steady steam, and my mouth filled with the horrible, acrid taste. I pushed a finger slowly into my bottom, and as I did I swallowed.

Unfortunately, I wasn't done yet, and having to stop peeing to flush meant I had another stream of droplets to deal with. Drip. Drip. Try not to gag. Drip. Drip. Eventually I managed to fill my mouth again, and struggled against all my instincts to swallow. I guess this was just too much for me, because I spluttered and spat half of the mouthful out, running down my mouth and chin and onto the towel beneath my head.

Figuring I was pretty much done, I washed my mouth out and came to write this. ^_^ Even as I'm typing, my face and chin are still covered in pee, so I hope the idea of a kitty that not only acts like a urinal but smells like one appeases you enough to forgive me not quite managing the whole dare. <3

Needless to say, I kinda loved it. ^_^ Thanks, Simi. <3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-16-2018, 12:42 AM   #379
KittenLicks

Quote:
Oh I'm not that nice.

I should probably give some mention to this orgasm. I had it last night, about.. 5 minutes before the deadline for it. :P If I'm honest, it wasn't so great. It was intense to the point of being almost painful, and afterwards I felt really drained of my subbiness. Which, given the fact that I am tied to subbing in this thread for the next 2 weeks, is a really unpleasant feeling. Thankfully, my subbiness returned pretty quickly, and I'm back here ready to be tormented. =^_^=

This might sound odd, but I think I'll be turning down the other orgasm. It's no fun being in this thread when I lose all my subbiness, really. c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damion View Post
Morning tailraiser. That really was a wonderful finger fantasy of yours; im sure we all enjoyed it and look forward to your next one.

Didnt it feel nice being so open and honest so that everyone could enjoy giggling at your fantasy? Isnt that just the sort of kinky honesty youre looking forward to with this defeat of yours?

To help you fully embrace this submissive honesty, you are to write a personal thankyou note for each and every task someone gives/has given you in this thread; to be posted here. Doesnt need to be anything too long, just a post thanking Simi for the humping; qmu for his tasks; etc. And if course; be sure to give an extra big thankyou to Lightze for beating you in this contest and allowing you to enjoy all this public humiliation.

We cant forget about your need for anal training though; so every thankyou note must be immediately accompanied by 30 seconds of fingering after youve typed it out. This means that if you make 1 post with 3 thankyous in it; thatll be type the first thankyou, finger yourself for 30 seconds; type the second thankyou, finger yourself for 30 seconds; type the 3rd thankyou, finger yourself for 30 seconds. This should help you to any 'accidents' from too much continuous fingering.

You get all that?
Well, I suppose I'll get started on this. :P I'm predicting a lot of fingering!

I'll be starting from the very to beginning of the thread, and going through thanking everyone as I go. ^_^

NoWayOut - Thanks for giving out the first task, apparently! ^^ I'd forgotten it was you that started it off. And how could I forget the lovely shower edge you had us do! No breaks for this thread's kitties! You're the best. Aside from that, thanks for being your wonderful pony self, you're great. :3

humiliation_sub - Thanks ever so much for all the dancing and silliness. And for giving lines to Lightze at the start. Ha! :P

qmu - Thank you for the dancing task. :P I love making myself look silly by dancing naked to ridiculous songs! It's the best. :P Not to mention the nickname fun, that was pretty clever. ^^ Oh, and that spanking you had me do. Thank you so much for that, you've got to keep cheeky kitties in line, after all! Thank you for making sure cheeky kitties get red cheeks. <3

Damion - And of course... you. Do I even need to specify what I'm thanking you for? If I must, thank you so much for all of the fingering you've had me do, and helping me to humiliate myself for everyone by sharing my fantasies. >///>

Pariahterror - Thanks so much for all your fun kitty tasks. <3 I really enjoyed them. *licks a paw* ^_^ I hope you had as much fun reading about them as I had doing them!

OneSubmissiveCat - Hiya! Your drawing task was pretty fun. Plus, I haven't had the chance to say this, but your name is the best. ^^ It's so clever!

Samishere - Thanks for all your competitive tasks! Those were actually pretty great, and I enjoyed going head-to-head with Lightze like that. ^^

Simi - Grrr. >_> I mean. Uh. Thank you. So much. For all of the humping you've made me do, and making me describe that humiliating edge, and all the humping, and keeping me so desperate to cum. And the fingering. And the humping. Thanks ever so much. *twitch*

The fingering for this task was actually pretty easy. :P I'm a bit stretched out from a bit of fingering earlier (nowhere does it say I'm not allowed to do that whenever I want ;D) so I was actually using two fingers from the start. ^_^ It was... nice, but 30 seconds at a time wasn't really getting me anywhere. Which.. I guess was the point. >_>

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-16-2018, 01:47 AM   #380
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Quote:
[...] If I'm honest, it wasn't so great. It was intense to the point of being almost painful, and afterwards I felt really drained of my subbiness.[...]
Chastity... for a long time.. and you keep your cute subbines
But yeah, that is exactly the reason why puppy loves being kept chaste. And you will find, you can actually switch easier in a while

--- concerning your reports: very awesome read!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 02:01 AM   #381
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Yes KittenLicks I really like your reports. That's why I AM Hoving you those kittie tasks.

I Just love reading them and how good they are. And I'm glad you like them too.

And just for fun select a song with lyrics and do the following after selecting it.

Spoiler:
meow with the lyrics of the song

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 03:49 AM   #382
Lightze
Chaos

Hey! Where is my thank you?!

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 06:39 AM   #383
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
This might sound odd, but I think I'll be turning down the other orgasm. It's no fun being in this thread when I lose all my subbiness, really. c:
Let me provide a kitty to English translation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks
Lightze, please make a rule that my remaining orgasm has to be ruined so I can retain my subbiness. I have a big butt! *meow*

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Kik: humilsub
humiliation_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 07:43 AM   #384
Simi

Would you like to stay subby longer than the next 2 weeks kittenlicks? I am sure if you ask nicely we can extend it further...

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 07:56 AM   #385
KittenLicks

Quote:
Hey! Where is my thank you?!
Well, obviously thanking someone as wonderful as you needs some preparation. I can't just say "hey thanks Lightze" like I do to everyone else. I need time to psyche myself up, so I can properly thank a kitty as wonderful as you.

That and I left you for last and totally forgot. >_>

Uh. Thanks, Lightze. You're the best. Thank you so much for helping me lose so I can humiliate myself for everyone. Orgasms are overrated, and humping things is the best. Thanks so much for giving me lots and lots of chances to do that. Yay. And for being nice and overlooking the fact that I forgot you in the original post. Heh. >.>;

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliation_sub View Post
Let me provide a kitty to English translation:
Translation is inaccurate, I always type "meow" and never "*meow*"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Would you like to stay subby longer than the next 2 weeks kittenlicks? I am sure if you ask nicely we can extend it further...
No, no, I think 2 weeks is plenty. I'd hate to impose on anyone. >_>

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-16-2018, 07:58 AM   #386
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
Yes KittenLicks I really like your reports. That's why I AM Hoving you those kittie tasks.

I Just love reading them and how good they are. And I'm glad you like them too.

And just for fun select a song with lyrics and do the following after selecting it.

Spoiler:
meow with the lyrics of the song
I was totally expecting something like this, so I was smart and chose the best song for the occasion:

Nyan cat.

I spent a good 5 minutes patting myself on the back, until I realized that nyan cat is pretty damn fast and hard to nyan along to. XD Aside from constantly being a nyan or two behind, meowing along with it was actually pretty fun.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-16-2018, 08:11 AM   #387
Simi

Quote:
Quote:

No, no, I think 2 weeks is plenty. I'd hate to impose on anyone. >_>
Oh its no imposition at all...

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 09:25 AM   #388
KittenLicks

Quote:
Oh its no imposition at all...
It's already been doubled once, isn't that enough?

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-16-2018, 09:32 AM   #389
InnoTheFox
getDare Sweetheart

What's going on in this threa..... Kitties! Looks like my pal KittenLicks is having tons of fun ^_^

I'm such a slut and I NEED to be humiliated!! <3

PM DaresToysMy RulesExposed Forever

❤❤ LOVE ❤❤
Pet Play, Hypno

❤❤ LIKE ❤❤
Bondage, Cum Play, Humiliation, Watersports.

❤❤ DISLIKE ❤❤
Hidden Public, Messy.

🗙🗙 LIMIT 🗙🗙
Permanent, Fam & Friends, Scat, Public/Risky, Denial,Face Pics, Work.

Kik: innothefox

SubbyFoxboi was here!
InnoTheFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 09:34 AM   #390
Pariahterror
Prodigy

You didn't choose this one then with breaks

nyancat

Well, I should be more descriptive then next time.

Now, unto a new question do you have a laserpointer. if yes:

Attach the laserpointer to your head so it doesn't exactly point where you are looking. Put on your whole kitty outfit. Even your socks for your hands, also some protection for your knees. Now go and try to catch the red dot XD . Try to do this for about 5 minutes. If you can't catch it, it's an edge for you using your "paws"

And another dare

And now for a sleeping dare if you dare to do it (as it is in your limits feel free to say no). Apart from boxes, kitties just like to relax on nice surfaces. Get the same kitty outfit as before (of course no clothes) and go to sleep on your blanket tonight on your bed, and no using your pillow, you can use your kittenplushie to hug. And unlimited edges using your plushie if you want.

But if you say no to the sleeping dare, then write on each arm and leg: "kitties don't sleep under blankets"

And ofcourse as for each task i've given you, I'd like a nice report. Just because I like reading them

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk