Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-14-2009, 10:54 PM   #1
Nick
Distinguished Member

Default Double Trio [Fiction]

It's been awhile since I posted a story but I decided I wanted to try again since my last one died. I decided to try and do a more "normal" truth or dare story, so I hope you all enjoy. Remember to leave comments after reading!

Part 1: Discovery

Chapter 1: Identity Failure

Cody sat waiting, every moment was excruciatingly long and every heartbeat was painful. His computer screen was still and he checked for a moment to make sure his internet was still working, of course it was, she was just being still and silent. He saw the reflection of his semi-exposed body on the screen, from his chest to his thighs only covered by some red trunks which were tainted with a bulge of hope. Cody then looked to the small box above his own live webcam video which was broadcasting to the beautiful girl that held him in such a state of suspense. She was exposed too, in just a pink bra and matching panties. Her arms were crossed across her waist, sitting there thinking.

Cody sat motionless, willing to bash his head into his computer screen for his stupidity. It was his second webcam game of truth or dare with the mysterious girl whose alias was Janice. They were both 17 years old and after their first game, which was interrupted by Cody's mom arriving home early from work, they finally found a time when they were both home alone again to play. Of course, he finally got up the courage to raise the stakes of the game. She chose dare, and so he told her to strip naked. Her limits didn't forbid this act but he knew she was hesitant to reveal her body to him.

Finally a motion, her arms gliding forward and stroking the keyboard in front of her with both grace and precision. The words came through a few moments later.

Janice: Idk if I want to. I mean, I don't even know you at all.

Cody thought to himself for a minute and then typed back a response he saw fit under his alias of Jack.

Jack: Maybe if we showed are faces on cam then?

Janice: I guess so, at least I can see what sort of cute face is on that nice body...

Cody laughed to himself for a moment. He was very fit, a small six pack gently coming from his stomach with slim arms and legs.

Jack: You too.

Janice: Ok, you first.

Jack: No way, it was your idea.

For once Cody was scared to show who he was. His face wasn't bad looking but he knew this girl he talked to could be anyone. At the same time, he liked the shrouds of mystery which surrounded himself and Janice, he didn't want them to be lifted quite yet. But, if she was finally going to completely strip, it would be a sacrifice he'd be willing to make.

Janice: Fine, fine, you're right.

Cody held his breath. The webcam wobbled for a few seconds as it was adjusted upwards. The picture blurred with the cameras motion. Then it focused onto the face of a very pretty face with deep brown eyes and light brown hair, her smile a perfect white. Cody recognized those features. He had seen them all before at school. This girl wasn't somebody named Janice, it was a girl named Alyss from his high school. Cody felt all of his energy drain from his body and his skin turned pale. Without thinking, he typed up a response.

Jack: gtg, bye.

He quickly shut down his own webcam and turned off his computed, sliding his chair away from the machine that must be possessed.

"Crap," Cody told himself. "What am I going to do tomorrow?"

Chapter 2: Conference

An hour later Cody was dressed, sitting in his living room on the couch with his two good friends Lian and Toby. Lian was a very friendly girl whose parents had moved from China just before she was born. Her hair and eyes were the perfect shade of black and she was always smiling. Her personality was radiant. Toby was what Cody saw as an average kid. His hair was blond, his skin a pasty pale and his body was just average on a scale of fitness. They sat concerned and bored with Cody as he was about to explain what had happened not so long ago. His parents would be gone for another three hours and he had been unusually cautious and his parents to make sure Lian and Toby could come over.

"So... what's so urgent bro?" Toby asked, trying to sound cooler than he actually was.

"You know how I've been playing truth or dare on cam recently?" Cody asked and his two friends nodded. The three of them had played the game since they were young and Cody just recently revealed his discovery of truth or dare over webcam. "Well, I was playing with this one girl who was named Janice and we played without showing our faces. Then, we decided to show who we were and it was actually Alyss from school!" Lian burst into a laugh as Toby's eyes grew wide.

"Dude, did you see her naked?" Toby asked.

"No, we she was about to take that dare before I knew who she was!"

"Oh the irony, Toby and Cody's little crush turns out to be a truth or dare fan like us. And now the little angel girl will never be the same, ha!" Lian told them. It was true that Cody and Toby both had a crush on Alyss. She was a very popular girl and known for her excellent school work and perfect angel-like personality.

"How am I going to look at her tomorrow?" Cody asked.

"That's easy," Lian told him. "Just don't."

Alyss sat in her pink bedroom, brushing her long brown hair and thinking over why Jack ruined their very nice game of truth or dare. There was a soft knock that resonated through her room and she looked through her mirror to her door, seeing a boy with black skin and short black hair peeking through the door.

"Hello Bryan," she said, setting down her brush and turning to look at her friend. Alyss and her family lived in a large two story apartment which was next door to Bryan and his family's won apartment. Their two dads had been friends since before the kids were born so they even had a door which connected the two households together. It was normal for Bryan to just appear in her room, the door was rarely locked.

"Hey, so how did your game go with Jack?" Bryan asked.

"It was terrible," Alyss stated frowning. "Just before I was about to get that damn boy out of his tight undies he just signed off."

"Why?" Bryan asked.

"I don't know why!" Alyss said almost shouting. "We decided to show our faces on cam at last and the second he did he got right off." Alyss turned back to her mirror, looking into it like it held all the answers to life. "Bryan, am I ugly?" She asked, frowning.

"Hell no!" Bryan stated quickly, stepping further into the room. "Everybody knows you're the hottest, loveliest and most beautiful girl at school. All those other girls envy you, even Karen wants to be you!" Alyss giggled at the response, feeling instantly cheered up. Bryan's last reference to Alyss's best friend Karen had been more of a shock.

"I bet you tell the same thing to Karen when she feels down," Alyss suggested.

"Maybe," Bryan stated simply.

Hope you like it, in case you were confused: jack=Cody and Janice=Alyss. Leave comments please and I hope to post another part tomorrow!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
Nick
Distinguished Member

Part 2: The Game Begins
Chapter 1: School

The next day Cody went to school as if it was like every other day despite the feeling eating away at his stomach telling him it was going to be a different day. He drove into the parking lot of his high school and parked in usual spot about half away out from the doors. He checked the clock, 15 minutes until school started which meant plenty of time to get to class. Alyss was in his 3rd class of the day, so he had plenty of time to figure out whether or not he'd reveal himself as Jake.

Cody walked into school and quickly found his locker, entering his combination and placing the books he didn't need carefully on the metal shelves before slamming his locker shut and turning to heading to his classroom. That's when he hit someone, nearly falling on his back but instead catching himself against the lockers. The victim of his unawareness was not so lucky, they fell back, right onto their butt and to Cody's surprise this position gave him the perfect look right up the girl's skirt. Cody recognized those panties and looked up at the girl, it was Alyss.

"Watch where you're going and where you're looking Cody!" She snapped, quickly standing and regaining her dignity. Cody remained dumbfounded and looked around, finding the hallway unusually empty.

"Um... uh... Alyss," Cody tried to say as she began brushing dust off her skirt and fixing her hair.

"What is it Cody?" She asked, in a hurry and thoroughly annoyed with the boy.

"I know that... uh... online you go by Janice," Cody stated. She gave him a look like he was crazy, then she took him by the arm, pinning him up against the locker.

"What do you mean?" Alyss asked, her voice hushed and furious. "Are you blackmailing me?" Cody frantically shook his head. "Wait a minute... you're Jack aren't you?"

"Yeah," Cody admitted. Alyss quickly let go of his arm and sized him up from head to toe, scanning his body.

"Hm, i guess you could be him. You just wear clothes that hide your sexy body," Alyss smiled, tugging at his heavy sweater that was probably a size too big. "So, you like truth or dare I guess? Do you want to play with me and my friends after school?"

"Who?" Cody asked carefully, only slightly caught off guard by the question. Alyss was actually the girl he saw, and she was for once treating him like a friend instead of someone lower than herself.

"Bryan, Karen and I," Alyss said. "They both love to play truth or dare as well."

"Can I bring two of my friends then?" Cody asked.

"No," Alyss stated quickly.

"They come too or I don't show up at all."

"Fine, who?" Alyss asked, annoyed again.

"Lian and Toby."

"Fine, after school at my house, be there," Alyss told Cody and then quickly walked away, going to class. Cody went by on the rest of his day. In his 3rd class, Alyss simply waved at him, smiling seductively and then ignored him the rest of class. In his fourth hour, gym class, Cody was very excited to be going to Alyss' house after only two more classes. Lian and Toby agreed to come, intrigued to play a game of truth or dare with people besides their little trio of friends.

Now, in gym class, Cody saw Bryan and Karen for the first time that day. From their initial looks at him, he could tell Alyss had told them what they were doing after school. Karen and Bryan both gave Cody an awkward look from across the gym and so Cody decided it would be best to ignore them for the rest of class. This plan worked until their class was over and so everyone retreated back to the locker rooms to get changed into their normal school clothes. Cody was halfway through changing, his jeans and shoes on but still shirtless, when he felt a slight push on his back. Cody turned, seeing Bryan, who was at least 6 feet tall, standing over him in just a pair of light blue boxers.

"You may think you're all that because Alyss asked you to play tord with her," Bryan began. "But really, you're just another toy for her. She'll break you soon enough. I'm just giving you fair warning. You might like little kids games of tord with your friends but when Alyss, Karen and I play the game, we play for real."

"I do too," Cody protested.

"Hey, I'm just warning you. If you have any doubt that you'll be able to play an intense game, then I suggest you don't show." With that, Bryan walked away, grabbing a towel and heading into the showers with some other guys. Cody thought for a minute, finishing getting dressed, if he should back out and not show up. Of course, Cody ended up deciding to play with Alyss and the others. He was more than excited for what Bryan promised to be a new challenge ahead.

Sorry if this is a bit slow, but next part will begin the actual game portion of the story. Please leave a comment so I can post the next part.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Old 02-15-2009, 04:33 PM   #3
Power

Send a message via MSN to Power

Amazing. More please. I just beg this doesn't go down the blackmail route please.

add me on msn to play-yankman20[at]hotmail[dot]com

^^^f/ around same age

15/m/us(east coast)
Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:46 PM   #4
Nick
Distinguished Member

dont worry, i'm avoiding that completely

Old 02-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #5
Nick
Distinguished Member

Anyways, next part.

Part 2: Into the game

Cody pulled into the parking lot outside of Alyss' after school with a slight boner and a lot of anticipation for what was about to happen. Toby's minivan was already in a spot and upon Cody's appearance Toby and Lian got out of the vehicle.

"So this is her place?" Lian asked. Cody nodded. The apartment building was two stories tall and only had two units in it. It was set apart from the rest of the complex by a line of trees and bushes on either side of the building. The rest of the complex was similar, two to four units connected surrounding a small lake. The entire place was very well kept.

"So who lives next door?" Toby asked.

"Bryan I think," Cody stated. Just then a red convertible darted into sight and behind it a large green SUV. Both of the vehicles parked next to Cody's car. Alyss got out of her convertible quickly with Karen who was in the passanger seat while Bryan got out of his SUV and followed the girls.

"So, you all showed up," Alyss said.

"Yeah, we're all here," Cody stated.

"Good, this should be fun then." Alyss quickly turned and walked to her front door as the others all followed. She opened her door quickly and strolled in. Karen and Bryan followed in swiftly but Cody and the others were more hesitant. Alyss' apartment was amazing, a modernly designed and decorated place filled with all the latest technology. Alyss quickly took a seat on a chair under the staircase, Karen sat on the couch next to her and Bryan on the rug. Cody, Toby and Lian followed. Cody in a chair as Lian and Toby took their seats on the rug too.

"Let's start then," Karen suggested. Alyss nodded and then spoke quickly to the group.

"Truth or dare, anything goes except extreme illegal and permanent damage and two passes per person. We'll pay until someone gives up the game or has to leave. After that we'll decide if we keep playing or do something else." The rules Alyss presented to the group were fair enough. Cody had told his parents that he had a project to do so there wouldn't be any problems.

"What about your parents?" Toby asked.

"Ha, they're always out and about. They're going to a party tonight right after work and won't be back until about 1 am."

"Same here," Bryan added.

"Shall be begin then?" Cody asked. The others nodded and so he waited for someone to begin the game.

"Truth or dare Lian?" Alyss asked.

"Truth," Lian responded rather quickly, she looked nervous and caught off guard that she was the first target.

"Have you ever fantasized about Cody or Toby?" Alyss asked.

"Yes, i have before," She said calmly and then quickly moved on before a follow up question was asked. "Bryan, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Uhhhhhhh, well, I dare you to take off your shirt then," Lian stated, nervous Bryan would be mad at her for such a hard first dare. Usually her games didn't go for stripping dares until several rounds later. However, Bryan was more than happy to take off his shirt and reveal his muscular features.

"Truth or dare Toby?"

"Truth," Toby said.

"Smart man," Bryan stated happily. "What's the hardest dare you've ever done?"

"I had to strip to my underwear before," he stated in response. Bryan laughed for a minute before regaining composure, Toby was nervous the whole time.

"Sorry, please carry on," Bryan stated.

"Okay, Alyss, truth or dare?" Toby asked.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:19 PM   #6
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Please

Please do go on. I particularly like the disparity between the boy who is wondering what happens next and the boy who knows and laughs about it.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:17 AM   #7
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

Good story. I like the style.

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 04:44 PM   #8
coolio5

very nice story. really enjoying it so far. and im glad to here your staying away from the whole blackmail thing. that goes on in too many stories

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk