Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-01-2009, 06:16 AM   #1
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD
Default Strawberries and Cream

I was dared by friends to place an ad on some sites offering my services as a French maid or nude cleaner. I was to offered to clean and serve drinks and meals as a free service to girls. They could choose that I either wear nothing at all, nithing but a pinny or dressed as a french maid. My only condition was that no one under the age of consent should be present.

Well I placed the ad and nothing happened for quite a while.
Since I visit the UK a lot I put the same ad on a UK site

Again nothing

Time passed and I'd forgotten all about it and then there was an email asking me to call a number in Scotland

I gave a call and we had a long talk. She was 19, Her name was Alison, she had a small child and her boyfriend lived with her part of the time

I was due for a visit to Manchester and thought I like Scotland and it wasn't so far for me to go so I agreed to do it.

She asked if I would go further than just cleaning and serving. Well I just said that everything is possible. We discussed limits and agreed that she would be the dominant one.

I hadnt realised how far Dundee was so it was quite late by the time I got there. She came to the door and greeted me. I didn't expect her to be so nice looking and I just loved her accent.

She had some friends over so I could choose to start straight away while they were there or wait until morning. I agreed to start there and then
I was led through to the living room where I was introduced to Mandy and Jannine

I sat down and accepted a beer and was a little bombarded with questions.
Then came the time for me to start serving

I turned to Alison and asked how she wanted me and she said lets see you dressed as a maid. We may want you nude later on

I agreed and was shown to the room where I was to sleep. Then I changed into my french maid outfit. I stepped out into the hall and into the bathroom. All the time I could hear them down the hall obviously talking about me and there was a lot of giggling

I prepared myself in front of the bathroom mirror and made my entrance.

This was the first time I'd done anything like this and was more shy that I'd expected to be. They made a lot of nice comments when I entered and although they couldnt help giggling their manner made me feel at ease.
I made to sit down but Alison said "I think its time to finnish your beer and begin your chores, after all thats why I sent for you."

I stood up obediently and asked what my new Misstress required.

Firstly I had to top up all their drinks and then go to the kitchen and prepare some snacks. When there was nothing to do I was to stand near the door and wait for their requests.

They were drinking and talking until quite late during this time I was called to bring more drinks and more snacks and at one point I was sent to the kitchen and told to wash the dishes.

I noticed it was getting close to 2am and they were all a little drunk and Alisaon told me to go and choose some music so I went to look through her CD's.

Then I heard Mandy ask "didn't you say he was prepared to do his chores in the nude?"

"oh yes, thats right" Alison replied "good idea, we could do with some entertainment"
"Sissi, will you get undressed for us"
I said "of course" Then Mandy piped up "choose some slow sexy music and give is a striptease"

I searched through for something suitable and the best I could find was When a man loves a woman

The music started playing and I moved to the center of the room and started to dance then slowly peeled off my top

They couldnt hold back her giggles. I don't think that any of them expected to find I was wearing a bra which in turn I removed

Next I removed the pinny, then the skirt, revealing panties and garter belt and of course the black stocking tops.

They were clearly enjoying it giggling a lot between comments and whistles

I slowly removed the stockings and garterbelt and continued dancing wearing only panties

They all started clapping and calling out to take off the panties
I picked up the pinny and put it back on, tying it behind me
turned with my back towards them and slowly removed the panties, helping them to my knees and letting them fall. I stepped out of them and danced around a little.

The pinny was quite small and wasnt covering much and as if it had a mind of its own I started to get a hard on which of course lifted the pinny right up.
"Mmmm, come here" alison called, I think we can do without that" and she undid the bow letting the pinny fall away. She took my hard cock in her hand and rubbed it a little.

There was some strawberries and cream on the table from earlier and Alison asked "who wants some more strawberries"

Both girls called out "me" and "I would" at the same time. I started to go towards the table to get the strawberries and Alison called me back "your forgetting the cream" She said holding up the cream dispenser.

I walked over to her holding the bowl of strawberries expecting her to squirt it over the strawberries but instead she squirted a big blob over my cock "Now take it to my girls"

Firstly I went over to janine who was licking her lips in anticipation. She took a big strawberry, put it in her mouth and ate it, then opened her mouth over my cock and sucked off all the cream.

She didnt seem to want to stop and Alison said "thats enough janine, let Mandy have some cream too. Come here Sissi. I went back obediently to have some more cream squirted over me and then I was sent to Mandy who was already popping strawberries into her mouth

I stopped in front of her and she proceeded to suck off the cream.
Alison moved over to sit on the setee between the two of them. She had to have her turn with the cream as well.

Part 2 to follow
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
Eon_Blade

Very good! Interesting plotline, please write more!
Old 02-02-2009, 02:44 AM   #3
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD
Default more to come

I will be writing more if I see that more people are interested.
I'm waiting to see if there will be more comments
I like sharing my experiences. Its partly my way to re-live them
But I await more comments to know if others enjoy to share
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:20 AM   #4
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

This is very good. Well done.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 09:23 AM   #5
monkeysrock
getDare Sweetheart

Thats awesome... tbh honestly Im jealous!

Keep it cumming!

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...f6ea2.75805559
monkeysrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:44 PM   #6
Coyote
getDare Addict

This is the kind of stories I enjoy
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 08:50 PM   #7
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I like were this is going
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 10:25 AM   #8
MissElodie

Send a message via MSN to MissElodie Send a message via Yahoo to MissElodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissiCD View Post
I was dared by friends to place an ad on some sites offering my services as a French maid or nude cleaner. I was to offered to clean and serve drinks and meals as a free service to girls. They could choose that I either wear nothing at all, nithing but a pinny or dressed as a french maid. My only condition was that no one under the age of consent should be present.

Well I placed the ad and nothing happened for quite a while.
Since I visit the UK a lot I put the same ad on a UK site

Again nothing

Time passed and I'd forgotten all about it and then there was an email asking me to call a number in Scotland

I gave a call and we had a long talk. She was 19, Her name was Alison, she had a small child and her boyfriend lived with her part of the time

I was due for a visit to Manchester and thought I like Scotland and it wasn't so far for me to go so I agreed to do it.

She asked if I would go further than just cleaning and serving. Well I just said that everything is possible. We discussed limits and agreed that she would be the dominant one.

I hadnt realised how far Dundee was so it was quite late by the time I got there. She came to the door and greeted me. I didn't expect her to be so nice looking and I just loved her accent.

She had some friends over so I could choose to start straight away while they were there or wait until morning. I agreed to start there and then
I was led through to the living room where I was introduced to Mandy and Jannine

I sat down and accepted a beer and was a little bombarded with questions.
Then came the time for me to start serving

I turned to Alison and asked how she wanted me and she said lets see you dressed as a maid. We may want you nude later on

I agreed and was shown to the room where I was to sleep. Then I changed into my french maid outfit. I stepped out into the hall and into the bathroom. All the time I could hear them down the hall obviously talking about me and there was a lot of giggling

I prepared myself in front of the bathroom mirror and made my entrance.

This was the first time I'd done anything like this and was more shy that I'd expected to be. They made a lot of nice comments when I entered and although they couldnt help giggling their manner made me feel at ease.
I made to sit down but Alison said "I think its time to finnish your beer and begin your chores, after all thats why I sent for you."

I stood up obediently and asked what my new Misstress required.

Firstly I had to top up all their drinks and then go to the kitchen and prepare some snacks. When there was nothing to do I was to stand near the door and wait for their requests.

They were drinking and talking until quite late during this time I was called to bring more drinks and more snacks and at one point I was sent to the kitchen and told to wash the dishes.

I noticed it was getting close to 2am and they were all a little drunk and Alisaon told me to go and choose some music so I went to look through her CD's.

Then I heard Mandy ask "didn't you say he was prepared to do his chores in the nude?"

"oh yes, thats right" Alison replied "good idea, we could do with some entertainment"
"Sissi, will you get undressed for us"
I said "of course" Then Mandy piped up "choose some slow sexy music and give is a striptease"

I searched through for something suitable and the best I could find was When a man loves a woman

The music started playing and I moved to the center of the room and started to dance then slowly peeled off my top

They couldnt hold back her giggles. I don't think that any of them expected to find I was wearing a bra which in turn I removed

Next I removed the pinny, then the skirt, revealing panties and garter belt and of course the black stocking tops.

They were clearly enjoying it giggling a lot between comments and whistles

I slowly removed the stockings and garterbelt and continued dancing wearing only panties

They all started clapping and calling out to take off the panties
I picked up the pinny and put it back on, tying it behind me
turned with my back towards them and slowly removed the panties, helping them to my knees and letting them fall. I stepped out of them and danced around a little.

The pinny was quite small and wasnt covering much and as if it had a mind of its own I started to get a hard on which of course lifted the pinny right up.
"Mmmm, come here" alison called, I think we can do without that" and she undid the bow letting the pinny fall away. She took my hard cock in her hand and rubbed it a little.

There was some strawberries and cream on the table from earlier and Alison asked "who wants some more strawberries"

Both girls called out "me" and "I would" at the same time. I started to go towards the table to get the strawberries and Alison called me back "your forgetting the cream" She said holding up the cream dispenser.

I walked over to her holding the bowl of strawberries expecting her to squirt it over the strawberries but instead she squirted a big blob over my cock "Now take it to my girls"

Firstly I went over to janine who was licking her lips in anticipation. She took a big strawberry, put it in her mouth and ate it, then opened her mouth over my cock and sucked off all the cream.

She didnt seem to want to stop and Alison said "thats enough janine, let Mandy have some cream too. Come here Sissi. I went back obediently to have some more cream squirted over me and then I was sent to Mandy who was already popping strawberries into her mouth

I stopped in front of her and she proceeded to suck off the cream.
Alison moved over to sit on the setee between the two of them. She had to have her turn with the cream as well.

Part 2 to follow
I cant wait for part 2

I am bi and Seeking female slaves
girls may add my yahoo or msn
guys may ask but may not get. (unimaginative and dull requests denied)

I may also sub for someone more experienced than me

I will delete males who add me without my permission
MissElodie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk