1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Yes
  3. have you ever flashed? No
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Yes
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes, more of a lost bet than a dare
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes - again a bet, not a dare
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes, my fiancée gave me a blow job on I-57 South in Illinois, with her swallowing my load on the flyover ramp to I-24 East.
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside? No
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Yes. Lost a bet to my wife and she tied me up, naked and blindfolded, to a tree and then left with my clothes. She came back later from another direction and didn’t say a word. All I heard was footsteps that stopped right in front of me. She gave me a handjob (I didn’t last long at all!) before taking off my blindfold and revealing herself.
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes. Not a huge number, but a fair number. I occasionally posed nude for local art studios.
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes, see above.
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Maybe, not really sure. It seems hot, but if it were perfectly legal would there be any different than being led on a leash while clothed. Not sure that would be a definite yes in my book.
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc) No more so than normal
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, car, exhibisinism, naked, outdoor, slam