Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-05-2021, 05:28 PM   #1
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dom's, would you ever give your subs a chance to Dom..

So Dom's would you give your subs a chance to Dom you as a power move?

What I mean is do something like challenge them to a game/bet if they win they get to be Dom for the day, or when they do something that requires discipline like a spanking you hand them the implement and bend over and say "this is your chance, are you going to take it?". This would be to see their reaction, if they would coward out, go light on you or would they take full force retaliation. Remember you are their Dom so anything they do could result in what you do after you take back control.

Subs would you take the chance? How would you go forward? Would you fear what is to come afterwards?
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 10:44 PM   #2
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Sub here - I honestly have to say that I hate the idea of Domming anyone so I wouldn't want my Dom to offer a chance to, and ultimately I think his response as a Dom would be that it depends on the sub you are with. Some subs might enjoy the occasional power, others may be switches, and then there may be some like me who just wouldn't want it at all.

However, if we were in a situation where he offered it I would say no for multiple reasons:
1. Fear of any backlash
2. Lack of experience/ideas of what to do
3. Respect for my Dom

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 11:01 PM   #3
The_Dared
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to The_Dared

Also a sub, but, answering because my owner isn't on this site, and she has offered to have me top before. Normally she and I are very happy in our respective roles, but every now and then she wants to be submissive and there are very few people she trusts with that. I havent been able to be her domme yet, but it has come close. We would BOTH have to he in the right mood though.

Lock me in my clothes

PM Dares!

Likes and Limits
The_Dared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 06:45 AM   #4
pluky
getDare Devil

"Subs would you take the chance? How would you go forward? Would you fear what is to come afterwards?"

I imagine that I could never do that to my dom, assuming that I felt really submissive.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 10:32 AM   #5
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Interestingly controversial theme is this.

My personal opinion:
Being a Switch, for me the question is pointless becouse is not in the dynamic of play.
Switches most of times are not understood and they is blamed to “top from bottom” or not real play intense or can not choose where to stay.
I belive all the opposite, becouse we are true sadist when play the role of Domme (becouse have experience having been submissive and understand mind dynamics) and obedient submissive leaning to brat (becouse we know how is important for a Dom to have a good play partner!) when in the mood to submit

Back at the original question:
When I Domme, I not real think interesting to offer it, most becouse a pure submissive would not do: is matter of respect toward the Dom/Domme and most often, for the lack of ideas (like someone written before, and I have seen in some play partners in the past)

When I submit, I think it could just be a wrong offer with no real added fun, like a wrong key suddenly hit on the piano during concert

But this is just my opinion, curious to read the opinion of some genuine submissive only and topping only people!

Miss Sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sabina for this post:
Old 12-09-2022, 11:01 AM   #6
Mistress2020

Careful what you ask for. I gave that option to my sub hubby. I asked him what he would do, how many times, and in what order as a Dom. He had a long list of things like spanking, flogging each cheek 10 times, flogging between the legs 20 times, rubber band snapping, and cropping. I wrote them down for him and told him, this was his chance to be a top and to go ahead. He thought I meant he could top me... hahahhaah poor bastard... not me, you get to top yourself while I watch. Best wine and cheese show in a long time.
Mistress2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 11:10 AM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Question

Very interesting insights, Sabina. And up to a certain degree I second that.

To me, I would LOVE this idea, I had fantasies of games and challenges, and the one who wins doms the other. I even tried to write a story about one of those ideas. However, I don't see it would be very realistic. Like Sabina and her previous speakers already mentioned, a lot of people will not want it or would not feel comfortable. Or two people need to be in a very special mood, which rarely to never happens for both of them. So it will almost certainly never happen. (Sure it can be there a people that actually do this successfully, but I think this is very rare.)

It is like in a relationship, where the girl almost never wants to be in charge, so she never will domme her boyfriend. (Again, there are exceptions. But statistically speaking, it is rare.) Or if, then only for a very short session, very rarely. I don't know any successfull relationship where the girl domms the boy (at least without getting any money from it), but I know some couples which are perfectly happy where the boy domms the girl.
I think this is a big pity, but I accept the world as it is and find my own ways.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk