Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-20-2023, 05:24 PM   #1
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Default What does a ruined orgasm feel like to you?

I'm curious how others experience a ruined orgasm and how it may differ based on one's genitalia. I find them frustrating, but others here seem to strongly dislike them.

How do you (or whoever controls your orgasms) ruin it? How does it feel to you? What do you like or dislike about having a ruined orgasm?

When I have to ruin an orgasm, I take myself just past the edge and then stop all stimulation. The cum just leaks out of me at that point, so I do get a physiological relief from all of the pent-up fluid (particularly if I have been edging for some time), but I don't get that endorphin release and remain as desperate as before. It's a weird disconnect between the sight and sensation of feeling the cum ooze out and yet not feeling the orgasmic release my brain associates with ejaculation. There's an almost ticklish sensation or spasm I feel in my urethra near the base of my penis. One thing I appreciate about ruined orgasms is that they keep the frustration going because I can continue to edge after that instead of losing my desire after a full orgasm.
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 08:03 PM   #2
NudeDude61

I’ve essentially been denied orgasms since May. I’ve been allowed two of them, but I had to do so on a group video chat with several people watching. Occasionally I am allowed to stroke or edge, but not orgasm. On two occasions I’ve felt myself getting close and stopped all stimulation. A few minutes later I reached back down there for some more fun and realized I was covered in cum. (Punishments ensued), but I had no sensation at all that it had happened.

I agree with the previous post that I still feel horny and desirous of more stimulation, but part of my punishment is to be denied the right to even touch my cock for a period of time - so I get no relief from the orgasm, am still horny, and am forbidden to have any stimulation to deal with the urges. Very frustrating!
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 08:04 PM   #3
NudeDude61

I’ve essentially been denied orgasms since May. I’ve been allowed two of them, but I had to do so on a group video chat with several people watching. Occasionally I am allowed to stroke or edge, but not orgasm. On two occasions I’ve felt myself getting close and stopped all stimulation. A few minutes later I reached back down there for some more fun and realized I was covered in cum. (Punishments ensued), but I had no sensation at all that it had happened.

I agree with the previous post that I still feel horny and desirous of more stimulation, but part of my punishment is to be denied the right to even touch my cock for a period of time - so I get no relief from the orgasm, am still horny, and am forbidden to have any stimulation to deal with the urges. Very frustrating!

In fact, the last time this happened was on October 29. Today is the first day I’m allowed to touch myself since that mistake almost a month ago.
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 08:08 PM   #4
DJ-playmate
getDare Sweetheart

I experience it as pure torture LOL. For me, it is used as a punishment, behavior control, or simply a technique chosen by the most sadistic dommes when they know how much I dread it. My mind and body go haywire when my orgasms are abandoned.
DJ-playmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2023, 06:20 AM   #5
tarheel52

Like Phaedo said, I experience ruined orgasms by stopping all stimulation to my cock as soon as I go over the edge. Usually I put my hands behind my head while my cock twitches and oozes cum. I get a release from my cum shot but I get no pleasure from the ruined orgasm. I too can return to masturbating and edging soon after a ruined orgasm, but it depends on my Doms desires or the task I’m completing. Often I’ll ruin an orgasm then go about my day oozing pre cum because I didn’t get the satisfaction of a full orgasm.

I’ve interacted with a few Doms who loved watching me ruin my orgasms. To me it’s a complete loss of control. The Doms wanted to see me cum but didn’t allow me to have any of the pleasure. Putting Doms pleasure before mine kept me horny all the time knowing my Dom was satisfied with my cumshot, but I got no sexual pleasure from the ruined orgasm.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tarheel52 for this post:
Old 11-30-2023, 08:30 PM   #6
PartySlut
getDare Devil

I do it only as requested for punishments and its quite awful

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 09:21 PM   #7
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartySlut View Post
I do it only as requested for punishments and its quite awful
Awful in what way? Does it hurt?

Old 12-01-2023, 02:50 AM   #8
pluky
getDare Devil

You don't wanna know, that's all I can say.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 10:35 AM   #9
The Otter Jackie

I just recently found the pain and pleasure of a ruined orgasm. They usually come when I'm about a week or more of constant edge and denial through the day.Eventually it's so hard to ride out the edge and results in a slow drizzle. I try to fight it which literally drops me to knees as I fight it for almost a minute before I fail. The intensity in my groin increases after a ruin and wants a full release even more.

Can't wait to find ways to make this process longer and more painful for my pleasure.

*Im here because I like to experience new things.

Likes/Dislikes | PM Dares
The Otter Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The Otter Jackie for this post:
Old 12-01-2023, 11:30 PM   #10
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
You don't wanna know, that's all I can say.
Interesting. The women who have responded so far suggest that it is a very different experience for woman than for men, but neither have explained how/why.

Advertisements
Kink Talk