Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
bungie1
Account Banned

Default A lot of water + Test = BAD! [Non-Fiction] and [Fiction]

Part I - Non-Fiction

I was running fast down the court, heart beating, mind trembling, final 10 seconds. I looked up, and saw 2 guards at the basket, and I started running straight at them. I outran the first one, but the second one caught up. I looked at the clock. 5 seconds! My team was down by 1 point (in basketball you get 2 points per basket for those of you who don’t know) and they expected me to win this for them. I shot for a 3 pointer, since I didn’t have any other option. 1 second left, the basketball bonzes off the rim. My team loses, 22-23.

“OK, class dismissed,” our gym teacher said. I ran outside the gym for the drinking fountain. I drank what felt like a gallon of water. I then headed to Social Studies. I had a test in that subject, and I was well prepared for it, although those tests were always hard. She didn’t let you even go and use the restroom during the test!

I got in the classroom, and started working on the test. It was soon after that that my drinkion of water caught up to me! I tried to focus on the test, but my bladder was really started to grow! As soon as the test was done, I ran out the door in hopes of getting to the restroom before I lost control. Unfortunately for me, as soon as I left the class, I could not take it anymore!

As soon as I got out of the class room, I started to REALY let it go! My pants where getting wet by the second and I was far away from the restroom! Many girls saw me along the way! It was soooo embarrassing!

please reply I might decide to post part two

Storys:
Blackmailed Slave [fiction]
The Average Life of a Wedgie [dare Story]
A lot of water + Test = BAD!

NOTICE: I am not respownsible for anything that you decide to do due to, but not limited to, something I post, or anything ells on getdare. Everything that you do is your choice, and your choice only.

Last edited by bungie1; 12-26-2008 at 09:13 PM.
bungie1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk