Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2014, 02:18 PM   #1
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Default Group pee fun

Okay a dare I thought of when setting up a darez for devils plaything and exchanging a few PM's with her. This can be done with 3 or more friends the slut can be male or female must have a massive pee fetish, obviously!!

you will need
some good friends with benefits, male or female any combination(you trust and know each other)
sex toys ( at least a few dildos and a vibrator)
dice
Sexy Outfits, lingeire etc..
drinking games (as many as you like)
lots of water

The piss slut in question arranges a time when he/she is willing to be given to the rest of group as a pee slut. The rest of the group then chat/email whatever and organise themselves gathering things which are need and set a date. On the day in queston you all meet at someones house/flat, the piss slut will be dressed to please, he/she has no choice on what they wear it is always decided by the group.

When you are all together and ready start the evening, write piss slut on the person, this always be written on through out the night and clearly readable. You are now ready to start the drinking games, obviously don`t use alchol for this or it could get seriously messy very quickly!! soft drinks water etc..

Rules

1. The piss slut is only ever to refered by that name.
2. the piss slut refers to the rest of the group master *name* or mistress *name*, any failure of this is a punishment (dealt with spankings min 10)
3. The slut cannot cum at any point until the end of the games (more on that later).
4. Anytime anyone needs to pee they roll the dice to find out how it is to be done.
5. IF couple of people need to go roughly at the same time, each person rolls the dice and then do each task.
6. Slut is told what to wear at all times, so if the group fancies the slut in a different out or naked they just request and if the group is happy (obviously the slut has no say) then they change outfit to new one.
7. Slut is not allowed to wash herself at all until the end of games, the person can dab there body so they don`t leave piss anywhere but that is it.
8. When ever the slut is peed on, they will say thank you to the person who did and clean there pussy or cock of their pee with their mouth.

OKay with everyone clear on the rules begin your drinking games and have fun, then when its time to pee refer to below chart.

All tasks by slut must be done in either underwear/swimwear/naked leaving any clothes on until ordered to change them

Member of group has to pee
Roll Task
2 slut lies in bath and the pee goes in face mouth closed.
3 slut lies in bath and pee goes in face mouth open.
4 slut lies in bath pee is directed over chest
5 slut lies in bath pee directed over crotch
6 slut lies in bath pee directed over croth while edging with a toy anal for lads pussy for the girls, must do 1 edge.
7 slut kneels in bath pee is directed at there body, while the slut gives oral sex to another member of the group for duration of pee
8 kneels in bath gets pee on body while giving orals and hand job to 2 members of the group
9 person pee in a bottle or something, slut kneels in front of toilet and puts head in there face down, pee is poured over head and is abused by a toy for duration of pee pouring by one of the other members of group.
10 person pees in a bottle, slut rest her head in toilet face up and while pouring the slut abuses herself with a toy.
11 pee into a bottle and the slut pours it on herself bathing it and then edges with clit or cock.
12 pee directly into the sluts mouth, while they are kneeling in the bath

piss slut has to pee roll 1 dice

roll task
1 slut pees in bottle and then one the groups pours on the slut as they edge once
2 slut pees in toilet and gives oral sex to all other members of the group each member gets 20 seconds of oral sex
3 slut pees on her face and body then edges once.
4 slut pees on her self and then each member of group gives slut a toy to abuse for 20 seconds each toy.
5 slut pees in bottle and then drinks it all
6 slut pees in bath with plug in and then sits in her own pee givng oral sex to each member of the group 20 seconds each

When all games are done and one happy but tired piss slut can then have a shower she can nominate anyone to have a shower with them, they cannot cum thou. the slut must edge once in the shower in anyway way the person with them wants.

When slut is nice and clean dress in the sexiest lingere (male or female,depening on kinks if male not a sissy naked). The slut is blindfolded and led to the bed and tied there spread eagle. The rest of group as a thank you for the slut being such a good piss slut, give the slut an orgasm in anyway they like each member must give the slut one orgasm. The other members of the group pamper the slut, stroking nipples and generally being teasing.

After the dare is done, if you do this send me a report on what happened or put it in a blog so i can read it.

Any questions/comments/feedback let me know and i hope you have fun.

What I am up to:-
Setting up dares and chilling out feel free to contact me here/ email or kik.

Looking for online slave girl here is my ad to help celebrate 20 years:-

A story I am writing last update 20/10/2017

Ad in master/slave section

Contact me on this site via pm
You can also kik/email,
[email protected]
Kik: masterlawuk

masterlaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk