Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 11:18 PM   #1
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Default The big Boys versus Girls..... Cornertime Competition

Since handing out Cornertime is a huge like of me, I am hosting a new Cornertime challenge over October.

The big Boys versus Girls..... Cornertime Competition

Everybody can join. At the end of October I will count the total of Boys-cornertime and compare it to the total of Girls-cornertime to decide who wins. However..... there are some special rules! I have set them such that I think the thread is interesting to both beginners and experienced people.

Rules:
- Minimum time: 5 minutes
- Maximum time: 90 minutes
- Must be done naked or pants down, facing a wall or corner, standing or kneeling, hands on back.
- Addtional restraints (cuffs, buttplug) are allowed
- Uncomfortable or distracting additions (like coin pressed to wall) are forbidden since it needs to be just boring.
- Must write a decent report in order to make a valid contribution:
---- how did you feel before doing it
---- how did you feel during the time: begin, middle, end
---- how did you feel afterwards
- you can join as many times as you want but.......
---- 1st stand counts as full
---- 2nd stand counts as 1/2
---- 3rd stand counts as 1/3
---- Nth stand counts as 1/N
- however.... you can also choose to "redo" an earlier stand and improve its time
- Finish each report with the new boys & girls total such that it is clear who is ahead.

Thread ends by October-31 midnight european time, gmt+1.

The Prices......
Teamprice:
- All individuals of the winning team will be in my signature over November.

Next to that there are individual Commendations for:
- Longest individual time (using the 1/N-rule)
- Best report
- Funnies or most special Stand
- Best thread-promotor

Starting total:
Boys: 0 minutes
Girls: 0 minutes

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
The following 2 users say Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 10-01-2017, 10:07 AM   #2
little pet
getDare Succubus

This is an excellent idea! I bet there are plenty of people that like to do corner time.

Maybe I'll contribute some time of my own....

Can't let the boys win of course!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 10-01-2017, 10:32 AM   #3
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Waiting for the 1st contribution
The fun thing, doing just 5 minutes will create a lead for the boys or girls. And one can always come back later to improve the time.....

Doing time for this thread will NOT become a task for my pet. I want her to completely free in deciding to join or not, and with what time. That's also more fair to the others.

Old 10-01-2017, 10:39 AM   #4
Simi

Is there any benefit to suffering additionally during the time?

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Old 10-01-2017, 12:14 PM   #5
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
Is there any benefit to suffering additionally during the time?
No,
In fact, as you can read in the rules, extra suffering is forbidden.
This thread is about just boring boring boring.............

Old 10-01-2017, 12:20 PM   #6
LoveRub

I'm going to do this eventually

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares
Old 10-01-2017, 10:50 AM   #7
nina@
getDare Succubus

I did a corner time for ten minutes for the girls team

I was just browsing getdare and reviewing my spanking thread task log when I stumbled across this thread. I found it interesting and thought I would give it a go so I set an alarm for ten minutes and stripped and went to the corner of the room and stood naked with hands behind back.. as I stood there I started thinking about how creative this thread is and whether it is similar to the GvB game we play. Then I started thinking about ideas for my upcoming birthday thread.. but I couldn't focus on new ideas and felt blocked of creativity so started thinking about the spanking thread I just completed and how I should get back at Sain...lol Sain is lucky that the alarm went off soon...lol

Total
Girls: 10 minutes
The following user says Thank You to nina@ for this post:
Old 10-01-2017, 12:12 PM   #8
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
I did a corner time for ten minutes for the girls team

I was just browsing getdare and reviewing my spanking thread task log when I stumbled across this thread. I found it interesting and thought I would give it a go so I set an alarm for ten minutes and stripped and went to the corner of the room and stood naked with hands behind back.. as I stood there I started thinking about how creative this thread is and whether it is similar to the GvB game we play. Then I started thinking about ideas for my upcoming birthday thread.. but I couldn't focus on new ideas and felt blocked of creativity so started thinking about the spanking thread I just completed and how I should get back at Sain...lol Sain is lucky that the alarm went off soon...lol

Total
Girls: 10 minutes
Thanks nina for opening the battle!
You had a nice stand, and I really appreciate you joined.\

Girls in the lead!!!!

Old 10-08-2017, 06:07 PM   #9
Maybe Sambody
Account Banned

I took an hour for the girls.

Before I started, I decided what I needed to be punished for. Being lazy, and wasting lots of time doing nothing important. So, a good punishment to make me want to do things, is to actually do nothing.

I set my timer, got naked, kneeled down, handcuffed my hands behind my back, and faced the corner. And it begun.

The first minutes were okay. I really liked the idea. Being punished for being such a lazy ass. It turned me on.

As time passed on, I found myself growing more bored. I find really thinking about things difficult, same as concentrating on anything, so there was nothing. Just the boredom. I started regretting it more.

Somewhere close to the middle, I was really considering leaving the corner. But I kept reminding myself that this was a punishment, and I had to go through and finish it.

It was extremely boring. And long. I wanted to leave so much. There wasn't anything there. I regretted starting it.

After an hour of that boring torture, I heard my alarm go off. That wonderful sound. I was so happy when it came. I got dressed and relaxed for a while, and wrote my report.

I can conclude that boredom sucks, and I hate it. I will try to do my work next time so I won't have to punish myself. It isn't worth it.

I'm glad I made it through, and got the girls an extra hour. Don't want the boys to win.
I'm genderfluid, bisexual, a nerd, I enjoy drawing, and am a drinker. Biologically female, prefer male pronouns, but either will do. Pretty mentally fucked up. Currently not on any medication. I'd be fine in denial of masturbating. Ain't too important to me.

I love receiving PMs about most things. Feel free to send a PM, even if it's just to talk.

Limits for dares: Pictures, anything involving other people in real life, scat, illegal acts, permanent injury, public.
The following user says Thank You to Maybe Sambody for this post:
Old 10-09-2017, 04:25 AM   #10
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Yesssss!!!!! The girls are back on pole-position.

girls: 70 minutes
Boys: 45 minutes

The boys have a week to come back or the battle is over.
The girls only have a 25minute lead so if they are smart they increase their lead such that the boys have no change.

"Maybe samebody", thanks for doing the time. I really appreciate it. Doing an hour is not easy. It's real nice to read how bad it was. It's real nice to know how you suffered for this.
You did well! You can be proud! An hour of cornertime is far from easy.

Thanks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Sambody View Post
I took an hour for the girls.

Before I started, I decided what I needed to be punished for. Being lazy, and wasting lots of time doing nothing important. So, a good punishment to make me want to do things, is to actually do nothing.

I set my timer, got naked, kneeled down, handcuffed my hands behind my back, and faced the corner. And it begun.

The first minutes were okay. I really liked the idea. Being punished for being such a lazy ass. It turned me on.

As time passed on, I found myself growing more bored. I find really thinking about things difficult, same as concentrating on anything, so there was nothing. Just the boredom. I started regretting it more.

Somewhere close to the middle, I was really considering leaving the corner. But I kept reminding myself that this was a punishment, and I had to go through and finish it.

It was extremely boring. And long. I wanted to leave so much. There wasn't anything there. I regretted starting it.

After an hour of that boring torture, I heard my alarm go off. That wonderful sound. I was so happy when it came. I got dressed and relaxed for a while, and wrote my report.

I can conclude that boredom sucks, and I hate it. I will try to do my work next time so I won't have to punish myself. It isn't worth it.

I'm glad I made it through, and got the girls an extra hour. Don't want the boys to win.

Old 10-09-2017, 07:20 PM   #11
Auryn

Sometimes, timing is everything....
Sooooo...... I did 90 minutes of cornertime for the Girls' Team.

As usual, it took me some time to find the right moment. I didn't want to "waste" my first stand with some little time, so I waited for the weekend, the night, and two free hours.

Within few minutes, I'm ready to start, happy to be "back in action". Touching the wall with the nose is no more required, apparently, so I "betrayed" my usual spot near the wall for a real corner. At first, I stay very close, then I start to think "What if a spider....?" (yes, I'm very good at scare me by myself...) and I have to step a little back. Better.
I try to follow my usual routine, but this time I can't. I have to keep my eyes open to keep balance. Anyway, this doesn't prevent my mind to think about billions things... remember songs, make plans... somehow, it's even easier... Let's face the fact: I can't get bored. I just think too much. I remember - about 20 years ago - a medical check-up, something about my brain activity... They told me to relax and stay still, and I closed my eyes and tried to think about pleasant things. And they "No no, you're too tense.... relax!" What?!?!?!... Ok, focus on my breath... in... out... in... out... "Ok, now's good...." Great. Only that I'm not "relaxed", I'm focusing hard on just one thought. Anyway...
I start to "feel" my shoulders... very stiff, a little sore... but it's not that bad, not yet. I can keep my hands behind my back. All in all, I'm fine, relaxed, good mood... I'm fighting for my team now, and yes, I'm happy.
Sure, cornertime is never easy, but it'll end soon. Come on, it's even shorter than my first contribution.
Piece of cake.

Er... actually, not so much. Maybe I don't get bored, but I do get tired. It's late, and I'd like go to sleep, in a warm, cozy bed.... And I want my pants back. It's night, there are 14 C° outside, and my butt is naked. I'm cold!!!...

And I miss my little, spider-proof spot near the wall. Next time - if there will be a next time - I'll do my cornertime there, I promise.....

Ah! Finally!!... My alarm rings. Done!!! YEY!!!!......

Now, Boys will have to work much harder......

Girls: 160 minutes

Have a nice week

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
Old 10-09-2017, 07:24 PM   #12
nina@
getDare Succubus

Great to see that girls are doing so well <3<3<3
Old 10-10-2017, 01:00 AM   #13
Kuroko-kun
Cutie Fox

Since we need to bring boys team to life I decided to participate and done 60 minutes for our team

When I was searching Gd i came across this post and saw that the girls has a big lead so to decrease their lead I immediately decided to take part in it

So i got naked and went to my favourite corner and handcuffed my self behind my back.

For the first ten minutes I was kinda rampaging with my thoughts Like
Deamn I will do 90 minutes or something but then i realised its' getting kinda boring.

So I decided to think about the lyrics of the songs
I was a bit suprised because I didn't suspect that I know as many of them

After 40 minutes standing started to became a bit difficult but I tried my best to accomplish my mission
About 60th minute exhausted I decided to stop the corner time so tried my best but maybe next time will do it kneeling :P
Boys:105 minutes

Toys List

Pm Dares

Spoiler:
Why doesn't a white bear dissolve in gasoline? Because it's POLAR. Bet you didn't see that coming :p
The following user says Thank You to Kuroko-kun for this post:
Old 10-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #14
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
Sometimes, timing is everything....
Sooooo...... I did 90 minutes of cornertime for the Girls' Team.

As usual, it took me some time to find the right moment. I didn't want to "waste" my first stand with some little time, so I waited for the weekend, the night, and two free hours.

Within few minutes, I'm ready to start, happy to be "back in action". Touching the wall with the nose is no more required, apparently, so I "betrayed" my usual spot near the wall for a real corner. At first, I stay very close, then I start to think "What if a spider....?" (yes, I'm very good at scare me by myself...) and I have to step a little back. Better.
I try to follow my usual routine, but this time I can't. I have to keep my eyes open to keep balance. Anyway, this doesn't prevent my mind to think about billions things... remember songs, make plans... somehow, it's even easier... Let's face the fact: I can't get bored. I just think too much. I remember - about 20 years ago - a medical check-up, something about my brain activity... They told me to relax and stay still, and I closed my eyes and tried to think about pleasant things. And they "No no, you're too tense.... relax!" What?!?!?!... Ok, focus on my breath... in... out... in... out... "Ok, now's good...." Great. Only that I'm not "relaxed", I'm focusing hard on just one thought. Anyway...
I start to "feel" my shoulders... very stiff, a little sore... but it's not that bad, not yet. I can keep my hands behind my back. All in all, I'm fine, relaxed, good mood... I'm fighting for my team now, and yes, I'm happy.
Sure, cornertime is never easy, but it'll end soon. Come on, it's even shorter than my first contribution.
Piece of cake.

Er... actually, not so much. Maybe I don't get bored, but I do get tired. It's late, and I'd like go to sleep, in a warm, cozy bed.... And I want my pants back. It's night, there are 14 C° outside, and my butt is naked. I'm cold!!!...

And I miss my little, spider-proof spot near the wall. Next time - if there will be a next time - I'll do my cornertime there, I promise.....

Ah! Finally!!... My alarm rings. Done!!! YEY!!!!......

Now, Boys will have to work much harder......

Have a nice week
Heee great!
I was expecting you to contributie.
It’s really Nice.
Sure itwas boring Again.
Good written report.
I really like that you did your time for me again.
The boys definitely have a hard time to keep up now.

Old 10-16-2017, 05:48 PM   #15
randome284

Hey, my dude. Been more active recently, and saw this nifty competition of yours. Decided to take one for the team, and do some corner time.

Pants went down, as did I. Hands went behind my back, nose in the corner, and it began. Timer was set for the full ninety minutes, so I knew it would be long and boring.

I was bored out of my mind, not even a minute in. I have a short attention span, and am quite impatient. Neither helped me out here.

In the beginning, my cat went and sniffed me a few times. Was hard not to turn around and pet the beast.

Eventually she went to sleep behind me. Her breathing was nice to hear in the silence. I don't do well in complete silence. Glad she was there to make some noise.

I was very bored and uncomfortable after a while. I decided to do some listening. To the soft and steady hum of the cars as they drove past. The bounce of a handball against the wall not far away. Birds chirping. Dogs barking. People talking. Thought about shit. Not literal shit - I'm not into that. You know what I mean.

I was pretty damn happy to hear that timer go off. It felt like it's been forever.

Overall, it was okay. Extremely boring, but I made it through.

That's 90 more minutes for the girls!

Limits: Lots of stuff.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk