Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-29-2011, 07:04 AM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Rocket Five getDarey Questions :)

1) Have you ever found yourself logging into getDare fully clothed and then, later, logging out wearing just underwear/naked?

2) Have any dares/threads here on getDare actually inspired you to somehow change your life? So, for example, has it confirmed your sexuality? Or has it taught you other lessons?

3) Have you ever stalked a profile on getDare? So, for example, sitting and watching what threads someone's viewing by monitoring the "who's online"/"latest activity" feature?

4) Are there any members you want to talk dirty with but you are unsure/unable as to how to approach them?

5) Is getDare on your Internet favourites list?
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slenderman - Doctor for this post:
Old 06-29-2011, 07:26 AM   #2
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default my answers

Here are my answers to your questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
1) Have you ever found yourself logging into getDare fully clothed and then, later, logging out wearing just underwear/naked?
no so far...

2) Have any dares/threads here on getDare actually inspired you to somehow change your life? So, for example, has it confirmed your sexuality? Or has it taught you other lessons?
not yet

3) Have you ever stalked a profile on getDare? So, for example, sitting and watching what threads someone's viewing by monitoring the "who's online"/"latest activity" feature?
not yet but an interesting thought.

4) Are there any members you want to talk dirty with but you are unsure/unable as to how to approach them?

probably true

yes
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:26 AM   #3
Slut-laura

1) Have you ever found yourself logging into getDare fully clothed and then, later, logging out wearing just underwear/naked? yes happens more than you would expect....

2) Have any dares/threads here on getDare actually inspired you to somehow change your life? So, for example, has it confirmed your sexuality? Or has it taught you other lessons? Not that I know of.

3) Have you ever stalked a profile on getDare? So, for example, sitting and watching what threads someone's viewing by monitoring the "who's online"/"latest activity" feature? Hehe. No...

4) Are there any members you want to talk dirty with but you are unsure/unable as to how to approach them? Not really I'm a pretty outgoing person as it is.

[/QUOTE] Yes it is
Slut-laura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Indeed I have

I suppose a load have but not to a great extent.

Not consciously. But will sometimes check if someone I PMed is taking a long time PMing back.

Sometimes. I more have the issue of people I don't want to talk dirty to me not picking up on the leave me alone signals.

No- but only because I can't have it so obvious in a nosey people house. I would otherwise though.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 09:44 AM   #5
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

) Have you ever found yourself logging into getDare fully clothed and then, later, logging out wearing just underwear/naked? Never

2) Have any dares/threads here on getDare actually inspired you to somehow change your life? So, for example, has it confirmed your sexuality? Or has it taught you other lessons? Not particularly

3) Have you ever stalked a profile on getDare? So, for example, sitting and watching what threads someone's viewing by monitoring the "who's online"/"latest activity" feature? If i feel the need to stalk Facebook is better

4) Are there any members you want to talk dirty with but you are unsure/unable as to how to approach them? If i wanted to i would just do it. I think i charisma to carry it.

5) Is getDare on your Internet favourites list? nope
Old 06-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #6
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

1) Have you ever found yourself logging into getDare fully clothed and then, later, logging out wearing just underwear/naked? Why yes, yes I have.

2) Have any dares/threads here on getDare actually inspired you to somehow change your life? So, for example, has it confirmed your sexuality? Or has it taught you other lessons? A long time ago, a couple of Kinky's and nuditydudity's stories kind of confirmed for sure that I wasn't straight.

3) Have you ever stalked a profile on getDare? So, for example, sitting and watching what threads someone's viewing by monitoring the "who's online"/"latest activity" feature? Too many times

4) Are there any members you want to talk dirty with but you are unsure/unable as to how to approach them? Nah, I'm pretty straight forward about it.

Nope, and I delete my history every time I'm on......... Seeing as I've had this computer for a year and only have about 2 weeks of non deleted pages.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:33 PM   #7
p710a

1. yes many times lol

2. not really but after a dare i started to sit down 2 use the toilet the whole time till another dare told me not to

3. yes dylanXX's but how can u not stalk him

4. dont think so

5. no but it is the most accessed site lol
p710a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:39 PM   #8
dare_me_
getDare is Go Go Go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes i have
no
yes i have
yes
yes

Likes: Hypnosis, being degraded, wedgies, humiliation, orgasm control, bladder control, spanking

Strong Limits: Pic/Cam, Friends/Family, Public, Body Writing, Messy
dare_me_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:31 PM   #9
depp
SysOp

Quote:
Yes. I take a lot of showers!

Quote:
Yes. The directions this site have taken me have influenced just about every aspect of who I am.

Quote:
Sometimes. Moderators have super stalking powers.

Quote:
I've never been afraid to send a PM to get the conversation going.

Quote:
Never. I'm an expert typist.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:48 PM   #10
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

This might surprise some, but yes. I tend to check posts as I'm getting ready to go shower, and sometimes while I'm waiting for my body to air dry a bit.

Yes it is. Not on my favourites bar, but in the list.

(I haven't answered the other questions 'cause I don't have answers for them really...)

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 04:58 PM   #11
luvNgrl

1) Have you ever found yourself logging into getDare fully clothed and then, later, logging out wearing just underwear/naked? ummm yes I do

2) Have any dares/threads here on getDare actually inspired you to somehow change your life? So, for example, has it confirmed your sexuality? Or has it taught you other lessons? I think some have influenced me a little.

3) Have you ever stalked a profile on getDare? So, for example, sitting and watching what threads someone's viewing by monitoring the "who's online"/"latest activity" feature? Nope havent done that.

4) Are there any members you want to talk dirty with but you are unsure/unable as to how to approach them? No not really.

5) Is getDare on your Internet favourites list? yep i love getdare.

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:08 PM   #12
josh03

1) Have you ever found yourself logging into getDare fully clothed and then, later, logging out wearing just underwear/naked? YES I HAVE.

2) Have any dares/threads here on getDare actually inspired you to somehow change your life? So, for example, has it confirmed your sexuality? Or has it taught you other lessons? NO NOT REALLY.

3) Have you ever stalked a profile on getDare? So, for example, sitting and watching what threads someone's viewing by monitoring the "who's online"/"latest activity" feature? NO I HAVENT.

4) Are there any members you want to talk dirty with but you are unsure/unable as to how to approach them? NO THERE ISNT.

5) Is getDare on your Internet favourites list? YES IT IS.

Limits: family, friends, illegal, blood.

Toys: dildo x2, Chastity Cage, Panties, Lush Vibrator
josh03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:27 PM   #13
Honesteyes

Always. It's practically the law on GetDare.
I would say the site and the people on it have helped teach me about the darkest side of me, and I know it's the one containing all the best bits ^_^
Umm... shh you, no comment! :P
One. But other than that small blip, i'm pretty open/daring.

If I used favourites, it would be :P
Honesteyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:11 AM   #14
fitsexyguy
Distinguished Member

Yes :P

Nope

Maybe

Kinda, maybe, a little, not really?

Nope, I don't want anyone to see it!
Old 06-30-2011, 07:43 AM   #15
Obedient_Calf
Account Banned

That happens quite to often, sometimes I'm serving which leads to me being de-robed, sometimes I log in as my baths running, or sometimes I'm just a naughty Calf.

No dare itself has ever had a major life changing impact, in the past sometimes I've done a tasks & afterwards (when the realisation on humiliation kicks in) I think "why oh why" & "right never again", the only thing I've learnt is that 99% of people only pretend to do the tasks/dares.

Sometimes if I'm stuck in the middle of PM message tennis, I look on there profile to see if there replying. Also I tend to keep an eye on my past & present owners posts to see if they mention me.

Not really no.. I'm not much of a dirty talker & if i was I would suck at it, I tend to act the loyal obedient submissive & see where things lead.

No it is not. But getDare is one of them sites you have where - you go on it that much you can type the address real quick, without looking.
Obedient_Calf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk