Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #31
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat91 View Post
Hello everyone.
Yes, Im still alive. And Im still working on this story.
I apologize for the very late update. I never forgot about the story, my life has just been really busy. My dream has finally came true of becoming an actress. I been involved in a lot of Theatre productions now, and that's been keeping me busy. My goal is to someday make it in Broadway. Im also now a photographer for Summer Camps, Weddings, and Graduations. Speaking of Weddings my family and friends are getting married now, so being involved in that has also been keeping me busy. Im now also involved with Comic Conventions in the as a volunteer around the Atlanta area (Dragon Con, AWA, and MomoCon,etc.)
Halloween is coming up so I will also be busy working at Haunted Houses.
As you can tell I have a very busy life now.
But I still have been writing more of the next chapter during the free time I have. I been trying to write more to where I can just post the final chapter along with the next chapter. That way you all don't have to keep waiting for ever for each chapter.
I apologise again for the story taking forever for me to complete. I never break a promise, so I will finish this story.
I hope you all are still enjoy reading my story. Thank you everyone for being do patient with me.
~Cat~
Sounds like fun. I will be waiting for more when you are able to.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk