Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I be punished if I cum?
2 more orgasms outside in daylight, in a bra and panties, ruined with pussy slaps 42 12.46%
1 forced orgasm in frogtie position with a vibrator on my clit for every day left 42 12.46%
Roll a die. Multiply it with # of days left. Whip my pussy hard that many times with a belt. 24 7.12%
Piss for the rest for every day left on all fours with a leg up 17 5.04%
Piss in a diaper in a public place 19 5.64%
Stay on camera for as many hours as there are days left to allow viewers to play with me 114 33.83%
TRY and fill my holes up with pens, one pen for every day. 30 days = 30 pens etc 19 5.64%
Pierce my nipples (If I can't afford this, I will do the second most popular punishment.) 60 17.80%
Voters: 337. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2012, 04:55 AM   #16
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind View Post
  • Puppy must tease herself while trying to count a minute. If she is off by more than 5 seconds she must try again.
This took pup 8 attempts and some close calls on the edge.

Pup has edged 3 times today.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:57 AM   #17
IvIaniac

Quote:
This took pup 8 attempts and some close calls on the edge.

Pup has edged 3 times today.
She's not going to make it. I will decide which bra and panties she wears for her punishment.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:02 AM   #18
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvIaniac View Post
She's not going to make it. I will decide which bra and panties she wears for her punishment.
Pup doesn't have any cute ones. :P

Pup will take the picture later. For now she appears to be home alone for some amount of time, as her father has gone out to coffee and her mother to work.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 05:07 AM   #19
IvIaniac

And being alone is a problem for Pup because ...? Would she rather curl up on the floor naked when her parents are home?

And, would she rather not wear anything while carrying out her punishment?
Old 06-11-2012, 05:13 AM   #20
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Pup wanted to postpone the curling up so she could record this.

Pup has edged 6 times today.

Wow, pup's cunt sounds sloppy in this. She hopes the whole 5 minutes plays for you, sir, because Vocaroo keeps stopping it for her. She hopes it is not defective.

Pup's sighs of relief in the end are because she had a timer for 5 minutes, and it went off.

Quote:
  • Pup must roll two dice. The first die determines how many clothespins to put on her left tit, and the second determines how many to put on her right tit. She must masturbate to edge with them on her breasts and stay on edge until she has removed each one.

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-11-2012 at 05:26 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:25 AM   #21
IvIaniac

No, Puppy may not cum.

I rather like the sound of her begging, however; she can be sure she'll be asked to beg a LOT, in the future. Well done.

Catalogue slut-pup's bras and panties collection. Preferably, spread them out on a bed, all in view, so I may choose what she will wear when she slips. Yes, toy-puppy will slip, very very soon.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:28 AM   #22
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Pup has the cute panties in her kinktalk profile and then all plain jane cotton panties. She doesn't have a big undies collection.

If you want her to wear a certain style she may go shopping.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 05:35 AM   #23
IvIaniac

The requirements are as follows:

The bra:
• Must be either pink, or blue.
• Must be a push-up.
• Must have a halter strap.
• Must be either cotton with padding, or lace.
• Must have no print on it.
• A bow on the front is a plus.

The panties:
• Must match the bra perfectly.
• Must be tied on the sides with strings, or have the front and back pieces connected with several pre-stitched strings.
• Must not be a thong, or a g-string. Must be a bikini cut. I want to see her pussy-juices glistening on it.
• Again, a bow on the front is a plus.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:39 AM   #24
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Pup has edged 7 times today.

She completed her dice dare.

She would like to know if anyone has recommendations for (free) cam software that she can use, preferably with a timer.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 05:41 AM   #25
IvIaniac

Quote:
Pup has edged 7 times today.

She completed her dice dare.

She would like to know if anyone has recommendations for (free) cam software that she can use, preferably with a timer.
Mac, PC, or Linux?
Old 06-11-2012, 05:42 AM   #26
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

PC! Sixteen Characters

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 05:45 AM   #27
IvIaniac

Quote:
PC! Sixteen Characters
Nope, I use a Mac. Google is Puppyslut's only friend.

Last edited by IvIaniac; 06-11-2012 at 05:50 AM.
IvIaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:21 AM   #28
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Pup took her pictures and put them up. She is going to go to the store soon. If anyone can think of what they might want her to buy sex toy wise tell her. The selection might not be great though.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 07:10 AM   #29
IvIaniac

Wrong. This is what I was talking about.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:18 AM   #30
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Ah, puppy is sorry. She will do this when she gets home.

My Kinktalk Profile

Advertisements
Kink Talk