Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-07-2010, 06:30 PM   #31
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Question 3:

Mathematics: A rectangle's length is 3 times as long as its width. Its perimeter is 48 cm. What is the rectangle's area?
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:07 PM   #32
n25n0598

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy2241 View Post
Question 3:

Mathematics: A rectangle's length is 3 times as long as its width. Its perimeter is 48 cm. What is the rectangle's area?
Awwwww, I know this one...

Ok: ice, medium pain, wedgies, messy, naked, anal

Limits: extreme pain, poo, involving others (unless they don't know about it), family, pictures, blood, permanent, cross-dressingand diapers (don't have any)
n25n0598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #33
fetish

Question, Can we make it Winner stays on? So If I win this round I take on a new competitor?

I also think a wee dare should be added if you lose, as well as edging.

will go work out my answer and be back
Old 07-08-2010, 02:29 AM   #34
fetish

Answer is 108 cm. Finally worked it out Good old alegbra hehe.

..Reallying hoping the idea of "winner carries on" is chosen
Old 07-08-2010, 05:47 AM   #35
Hg.
getDare Sweetheart

The one I could work out for sure and I was away for it. A loser is me.

and fetish, it might not be such a good idea for a winner stays on at this point, as it would only give one new person a go every 3 days, and it would most likely end up with the oldest people (and therefore those who have been through more schooling, at A-level standard or beyond) playing every match. - Don't worry, I'm sure you'll play again soon even without that rule.

It might be worth allowing the two contestants,if they so wish, to raise the stakes themselves, possibly making and adding what could be seen as a 'pot' of dares, which the loser must complete, making it more interesting.

Also, careful consideration needs to take place into the potential contestants (please note this is tip not out of bitterness for losing), to keep the odds balanced, age (GCSE level, A level or degree level, plus time when adding to trivia knowledge) and location (different countries would have difference syllabus, eg french french history, america american history)

Edit: OK, what's the punishment?

I reserve the right to refuse to do any dare, and to subsequently update my limits from there
Up to hard limits is OK
..Not frequently active anymore

Last edited by Hg.; 07-08-2010 at 07:39 AM.
Hg. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:19 AM   #36
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

First of all, the answer to the question was indeed 108, so congratulations to our first winner, Fetish.
So Hg, you owe us 1 final edge, then its 30 days of celibacy. In addition, for 5 minutes every day, take an ice cube, and hold it against your balls. Please give us periodic updates (doesn't have to be daily) on your progress.

I would prefer to have a new pair of contestants each game, to give as many people as possible a chance (although as Hg points out, there may be opportunities soon for past winners to play again...maybe a tournament of champions).

As far as choosing contestants close in age, location, and/or education, I will try to do so as much as possible. But that will depend on our pool of available players.

If you have suggestions for future tasks for our losing players, please PM me (don't post them here, it will only clutter up the thread, and spoil any surprises.) I would like these tasks do be doable my anyone, so nothing too extreme...the 30 days celibacy should be the major punishment!

Without further ado, will all those interested in playing game 2 please post their interest, please be sure to include a description (this is a game show, we should have an idea of what our players look like) as well as your other information, so I don't have to go looking through pages to find the info.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:40 AM   #37
n25n0598

Quote:
Originally Posted by n25n0598 View Post
I'd be up to play in one of the future games. I'm 15, a guy, and from the US. Likes in sig. Also, I leave for Costa Rica Monday morning (YAY!) and will be there for two weeks so it would have to be either before or after that.
Ok, for a description: I'm smallish, have blond hair, and play soccer. Sorry, not really sure what else to say.

Ok: ice, medium pain, wedgies, messy, naked, anal

Limits: extreme pain, poo, involving others (unless they don't know about it), family, pictures, blood, permanent, cross-dressingand diapers (don't have any)
n25n0598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #38
XBOX360

OK: I'm 14, have short black hair, medium size, size 8 shoes (although it shouldn't really matter), like rap music, and like playing video games.
XBOX360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:57 AM   #39
BananaPenguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy2241 View Post
Sorry, that's incorrect. The correct answer was Jane Seymour.
Just to note: Jane Seymore, who was wife 3, got Henry the right son! Edward 8 was the last child of Henry. He kept the throne in grasp, and Henry said, "You're the true heir!" Henry married to make sure that the Tudors had another boy. (He married 3 times!) Edward, after Henry's death, got Tubercolos and died! Bty, when Jane died, Henry made a double Grave! 10 years later, he got buried in it!
P.S. I'm only here as a know-it-all spectator.

Last edited by BananaPenguin; 07-09-2010 at 03:44 AM.
BananaPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:53 AM   #40
coolio5

I'm interested.

Male, 17 y/o, live in Pennsylvania
5'10'', 150 lbs, dark hair
limits in sig

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 02:20 PM   #41
BananaPenguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hg. View Post
It might be worth allowing the two contestants,if they so wish, to raise the stakes themselves, possibly making and adding what could be seen as a 'pot' of dares, which the loser must complete, making it more interesting.
Pot (Noun) : A bet. As in:
"If I win, I get your Pot!"
In this case, if you win here, you take the losers pot, and the loser does a dare.

Advertisements
Kink Talk