Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-30-2013, 03:17 AM   #91
bridgetluna

man I'm unlucky, dropped it 7 times... It was really hard to keep it in, it slowly slips out as I keep squatting. But I managed to do 30 of them.

I orgasmed twice in my underwear and jeans. I had a large damp spot on my panties after it :P

My Blog
bridgetluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:47 AM   #92
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgetluna View Post
man I'm unlucky, dropped it 7 times... It was really hard to keep it in, it slowly slips out as I keep squatting. But I managed to do 30 of them.

I orgasmed twice in my underwear and jeans. I had a large damp spot on my panties after it :P
Interesting. For some girls, this is super easy. For others, super hard....
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 11:03 AM   #93
brianarose
Account Banned

So i did this today with my masters approval.
i was already horny so it didn't take me long to edge and i was already dripping wet so it was super hard keep the vibe in me not to mention it is really thick and heavy.
I dropped it on 7, 12, 17, 21, 25, and 29.. so i dropped it 6 times.. and i reported that back to my master. he then proceeded to DOUBLE my punishment. so after I had a full orgasm, i had to fuck myself with the vibe for 12 WHOLE minutes while having a massager on my clit. This was hard. i came two more times after the first orgasm.

but definitely worth it (:

Thank you
brianarose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 08:50 PM   #94
sluttysubmissive

Dropped the vibrator 7 times. I have a rabbit so it was one huge edge. I'm about to complete the punishment for dropping.

Dislikes: anything messy, sissys.

Chat only.

Kik: sluttysubmissivee
sluttysubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:46 AM   #95
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttysubmissive View Post
Dropped the vibrator 7 times. I have a rabbit so it was one huge edge. I'm about to complete the punishment for dropping.
I expect this is much more difficult with a rabbit...
Old 03-05-2014, 08:47 AM   #96
Motaki

This sounds awesome, and I would definitely try it if I had a vibrator.

Likes: pussy, anal, pain, wedgies, hidden public, insertion, pet & age play, humiliation
Limits: scat, permanent, messy, pics, edging, social suicide, sex

Pm me 'insert' and I'll insert an object of your choosing (providing I have it) for any length of time you specify.

NOT LOOKING FOR A SLAVE
Motaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:55 AM   #97
pantylover69

Default why not for guys?

I tried it and im a guy, if you can cum from just your anus then this is doable if ur a guy, and man was it awsome.

Limits: Poop, Family, Blood, Permanent anything, Extreme CBT
pantylover69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 03:47 AM   #98
Blossom93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
This workout tones your legs and also tightens up another part of your anatomy!

Required Equipment:
Vibrator
Panties & Tight Jeans

Preperation
Get your vibrator out. Take off your pants and undies, and edge however you want. Take your time and enjoy yourself, and make sure you get right to the edge.

The Dare
Now it's time for the challenge:

--Stand up.
--Turn the vibrator to high
--Slip the vibrator all the way inside your pussy.
--Stand with your feet shoulder width apart....and take your hand away from the vibrator. You'll have to hold it in just by squeezing your pussy muscles.
--Do 30 squats--squat all the way down, then stand back up each time.

If you manage to do all 30 without the vibrator slipping out, you've earned your orgasm. Get off however you want and relax--the dare is done.

However, if it slips out, put it back in and continue doing the 30 squats. Your punishment will be determined by how many times you drop it.

Once you've completed the squats, take the vibrator out of you and pull on your panties. Now slip the vibrator down the front of your panties so that it's held against your clit. Set it on high again. Now pull on a pair of tight jeans and button them up. You may then lie down, sit down at the computer, whatever you want--but the number of times you dropped the vibrator is the number of minutes you have to leave it there buzzing your clit that's already sensitive from edging earlier.

Good luck!
I like the sound of this and will definitely give it a go at some point.

Likes: Pussy insertions (so long as I can get them out!), constant forced orgasms, orgasm denial, playing with myself (especially my clit!), nipple play

Dislikes: The thought of drinking piss or holding piss in for a long period of time, putting ice up my pussy, nipple pain, spanking

Limits: Anything to do with poo or blood, permanent marking, illegal, extreme pain, public or family.
Blossom93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 04:10 PM   #99
Sammybear717

Any arguments about a male trying this out? (For the clit part is wash and then put on the sensitive part of the head...)

Light/Medium Bondage-Multiple Orgasms-Public-Swallowing Cum-Blindfolds-Forced Nudity-Hand Cuffs-Ice-Masturbation-Pegging-Sexy/Slutty clothing-edging before orgasm

---Hard Dislikes
Pain-Body Waste-Blood

For full list check out F-list.net/c/sammy9100
Sammybear717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 06:07 AM   #100
kisszajha

Default good dare

I tried it and it slipped ot 7 times at 5,9,19,25,26,28 and 29, but the punishment was to much I came 3 times during the 7 minutes
Old 01-15-2015, 02:53 AM   #101
Veronica1990s

Hi to everyone, i'm new to this site!

I did this task yesterday, we were going to have s.x with my bf, he was touching me, i was shivery and ready to go and he shown me this dare.
I only have smooth vibrator, with no stripes and I had to squeeze it really hard to not let it slip out, especially every time i lowered my butt all the way down. My first impression was the vibe feels much more intense when you are squeezing pussy. About 10 my legs started shaking and i had to fight not to cum (and my boyfriend wasn't helping me..:clap), but at 23 i wasn't able to hold it, i came and i dropped it. After that i was done.
I wanted a moment to rest, i still had contractions and he put it into me right away to continue to 30.
Only that after I orgasmed i was shaking and i was too wet and i dropped it six more times.
Markbassplayer - this 7 minutes was like 70 and it was a torture, after a minute or so i was just screaming and kicking and my bf had to hold my hands, if not i would take it away for sure, but i made it and i came two more times - i don't know how.

I love challenges and i'm just sore loser so i'll definitely try this again without dropping the vibe, but i can't make it if i cum. After o. i'll drop it for sure.

Btw Great dare

Last edited by Veronica1990s; 01-17-2015 at 01:31 AM.
Veronica1990s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 09:14 AM   #102
indovinello

I just finished!
I had only rabbit vibe and i placed it with rabbit on my clit and set turning to on to make it harder. At the end i was really creamy and i didn't make it. It I dropped it on 17, 22, 27.
Fantastic dare!
indovinello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 12:57 PM   #103
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Glad to see people are still trying this one out
Old 03-30-2015, 08:57 AM   #104
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

All right, who's the next brave girl to give this a try?
Old 03-30-2015, 07:55 PM   #105
PineappleGirl

I did this, I was able to hold the vibrator in there for 25 squats. I ended up dropping it on the last 5. My pussy hurts now
PineappleGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, exercise, vibrator