Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-16-2022, 10:15 AM   #1
gold_fish

Female 21F—hotel bathroom dares

i’m staying in a hotel room for one more night and i really want dares to do IN THE BATHROOM

i’m looking for any ideas as long as they are within my limits! i don’t have any of my toys or supplies with me, but i have normal bathroom items!!

can’t wait to hear your ideas!

loves: diapers, pee control, orgasm control, hidden public, wetting

dislikes: hard pain, non-hidden public

limits: food, messing, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends

toys: pussy pump, diapers/pullups, vibrators (wand and bullet), anal plugs, dildos (multiple sizes), abdl supplies (pacifier, bottle, sippy cup), tunnel pussy plug, pussy spreader clamp, nipple/clit pumps
gold_fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 10:59 AM   #2
wishofbeat

Quite limited... Lets try

1. Find a coin, Edge one time for every person that posts here in the shower holding the coin with your nose and a toothbrush in your ass.

2. You can't take out your underwear to pee if no one gives You permition. If You don't get the permition, pee in the shower, clean your underwear later in the sink

3. You can only cum without permition if You take a cold shower

It's Sir to you

Im looking for a sub, check my ad
wishofbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 11:15 AM   #3
LittleRainy

Have fun spending 30 minz licking the toilet clean

Hello, I go by the name Rain. I am Non Binary and currently locked in Diapers and Chastity. I love doing kinky task but perfer to do things alone and not with other people.
Use They/She Pronouns Please.

Make sure to check out my Likes Dislikes and Limits before giving me a dare.

You can talk to me on Kik: LittleDiaperRainy
LittleRainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 11:21 AM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Stay naked in your room/bathroom. Maybe leave the door open just a little. Never closing the bathroom door. For extra fun, strip and leave clothes in your doorway or just outside your room.

Pee in the bathtub with the drain closed, cover yourself head to toe, and then have a loud orgasm…again…best with your door open a little. Maybe leave a shoe there as if you didn’t know and the door just got caught on it.

For extra fun…hang your panties on the doorknob on the hallway side.

Hahaha
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 06:35 PM   #5
gold_fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishofbeat View Post
Quite limited... Lets try

1. Find a coin, Edge one time for every person that posts here in the shower holding the coin with your nose and a toothbrush in your ass.

2. You can't take out your underwear to pee if no one gives You permition. If You don't get the permition, pee in the shower, clean your underwear later in the sink

3. You can only cum without permition if You take a cold shower
i don’t have a coin and i don’t have lube so i can’t really do the first one. i also got another dare to not wear underwear the rest of the trip so i can’t do the second either. is there anything i should do instead?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRainy View Post
Have fun spending 30 minz licking the toilet clean
this is too gross for me sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Stay naked in your room/bathroom. Maybe leave the door open just a little. Never closing the bathroom door. For extra fun, strip and leave clothes in your doorway or just outside your room.

Pee in the bathtub with the drain closed, cover yourself head to toe, and then have a loud orgasm…again…best with your door open a little. Maybe leave a shoe there as if you didn’t know and the door just got caught on it.

For extra fun…hang your panties on the doorknob on the hallway side.

Hahaha
these are a little too public for me. also the shower is a standing, not bathtub so i can’t do the pee one. is there anything i should do instead?

loves: diapers, pee control, orgasm control, hidden public, wetting

dislikes: hard pain, non-hidden public

limits: food, messing, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends

toys: pussy pump, diapers/pullups, vibrators (wand and bullet), anal plugs, dildos (multiple sizes), abdl supplies (pacifier, bottle, sippy cup), tunnel pussy plug, pussy spreader clamp, nipple/clit pumps
gold_fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 06:56 PM   #6
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Well given you don't have a bath firstly you should probably have a "shower". You know what's coming. Piss into a pint glass, stand in the shower with your head leant back, eyes and mouth open, and pour slowly away. Try to get as much coverage as possible including hair. Anything in your mouth when you're done should be swallowed. If you close your eyes or mouth during this, ask for a punishment. Sit in the shower meditating for 2 minutes, and if you followed the task correct you may then wash off with cold water. Extra points for doing this whilst wearing an item of clothing that you then wear to the lobby

Last edited by sharkey6910; 08-16-2022 at 06:59 PM.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 07:52 PM   #7
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

How about a few little games.

Don't Drop The Soap

Those little hotel soaps are so shitty, aren't they? Take one with you into the shower. Turn on the water, get yourself and the (unwrapped) soap all wet, and start rubbing yourself down with the soap while holding it between your thumb and the palm of your hand. Your goal is to get the whole front of your body without dropping the soap... With one hand. The other hand will be between your legs, rubbing your clit.

You know what happens when you drop the soap, right? If the soap falls, bend over, start fingering yourself roughly, and rub your clit until you edge. Then try again. Once you manage to do it without dropping the soap... switch hands and try again. Once you clear it with both hands, you're clear! Take your shower normally. If you dropped the soap at any time, once you dry off, stand in the shower and masturbate until you cum once... for each time you dropped the soap.

Eye Spy

Sit naked on the toilet, and start rubbing your clit. From where you're sitting, you need to find one thing you can see that starts with each letter of the alphabet. No stopping until you reach Z.

Laundry Nightmare

Your task is simple. You are to masturbate and edge, with the item in question in contact with your genitals, with every single towel, hand town, rag, and the floor mat in the bathroom. Rubbing your sensitive bits with every given fluffy item until it's anointed with your near-orgasm fluids.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, bathroom dare, hotel, hotel dare, potty training