Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-28-2014, 10:26 PM   #16
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
i agree with most of the people on here.. some people are just lonely and don't know how to meet others by being themselves which is a shame. hopefully those with malicious intent aren't easy to find though! as for the picture.. i agree with the above ^ once some people on this site find out you'll send photos, the messages are endless. although honestly.. i wouldn't send a simple 'this is me' photo in the future until i felt ready because i don't really care if people don't believe i am who i say i am
Complete fake above!!! Lola is really a guy!!!! Just kidding, basically I believe most males start out as being guys here post an ad that's usually really crappy and gets zero attention because they don't do anything to make them self stand out in 1-2 lines that they post. So they go make a new account as a female and post the same crappy 1-2 line ad and instantly hook so many suckers into believing they are a girl. When I was in search of a new sub I made it very clear in my ad I would demand some kind of proof that they were a female before ever accepting them. I never said it had to be a photo could of been them talking with me on skype, or turning on the cam real fast, or a photo it was all up to them to prove to me in some way they were a girl. If you aren't curious enough to get to know someone and end up with a guy pretending to be a girl you kind of deserve it a bit in my books, and to the guys that do pretend to be girls you would have a much better experience being yourself rather then making up stories about how your female dares go.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 11:55 PM   #17
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

Bug

There are no real girls on the internet.

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 02:48 AM   #18
Jah Brother
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsong View Post
There are no real girls on the internet.

Untrue!
I met one

once

I think

Ok.... Maybe it was just a guy with a really small penis
Jah Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 03:32 AM   #19
bunyip

I personally think males make female accounts because of loneliness and attention. going from my own experience since i have been on getdare i have noticed if you have a male account people will rarely make the effort to even say hi or get to know you.

Looking at new female accounts they get so much more attention almost strait after they open there account.

If everyone made a little effort to say hi to new account holders or even just send a visitor message it would make people feel more welcome and maybe stop them making false accounts.
Old 11-29-2014, 05:28 AM   #20
itslate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
(...)as for the picture.. i agree with the above ^ once some people on this site find out you'll send photos, the messages are endless. although honestly.. i wouldn't send a simple 'this is me' photo in the future until i felt ready because i don't really care if people don't believe i am who i say i am
This is so strange to me. If I invest a lot of time thinking of and writing tasks for you and if we fit together, why not make one single quick proof picture?

It should matter to my sub that I believe her.
itslate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 06:15 AM   #21
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by itslate View Post
This is so strange to me. If I invest a lot of time thinking of and writing tasks for you and if we fit together, why not make one single quick proof picture?

Trust me, it does matter but people accept reality, its online and sometimes no matter what you do some people aren't going to believe you.

Why not send a quick picture is that then you get asked for more and more and more with the you already sent me a picture as the reason you should continue to send pictures.
It's just better not to send any pictures until you have trust in someone.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:02 AM   #22
Duleshna
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
Why not send a quick picture is that then you get asked for more and more and more with the you already sent me a picture as the reason you should continue to send pictures.
Yeah, this can be a bit of a problematic situation. On one hand you wish to make sure that the person is actually the person you are talking with and on the other you wish to protect yourself. One picture should be enough for starters. If people start begging for more, just leave their sorry asses. If they cannot respect the beginning of a trusting relationship, they aren't worth your time. I'd say one single picture should be a reasonable demand. It doesn't have to be too detailed or show too much. If the other person is mistrusting, perhaps offer to make it a personalized picture? Written papers, specific items ect. should often be enough to prove that the person you get a glimpse in the pic is who he says he is.

But then again, you can always photoshop these things... Honestly, if we really go into the paranoid state, I'm sure anyone could easy question every single photo taken...

Anyways... Yeah. Fake people suck ass. There are ways to spot them but that unfortunately takes a few tries before you get the hang of it. I think it's just part of the internet culture. You can never be 100% sure of the person's real identity. Never.
Duleshna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 07:56 AM   #23
tordlover

Unfortunately I have been on the internet too long to be able to trust a "username". I can chat and talk non sexual/kink things long term and not really care. If things include a D/s relationship I require proof right off the bat. Not many are into exposing themselves to someone they don't trust(they know me as little as I know them) so it's hard to find someone to trust quickly. I ran into a "girl" on KIK who messaged me and wanted to be verbally abused as she sent me pictures of her in different poses, she refused to simply write something on an arm but I was in the mood to be mean so I continued to do so. 3 months later she messaged me again and started trying to send me photos of a totally different girl and claimed it was her still. Actually quite funny, and I called her out on it and she disappeared. So these things happen often, it sucks.

Some men also get off on the idea of being a girl. I was speaking with JL(my wife) and talked about how some husbands/bf's actually pretend to be their wife/gf because they like the idea of what men would be willing to do. I have personally ran into this a few times. Guys also want to get revenge on their ex's so they pose as them and send out their photos to anyone. I think both of those things are ok to get excited about, but make sure you have your significant others permission.
tordlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:03 AM   #24
tordlover

Also a way I have learned to start out is simply as for proof with no face or obvious things that would give things away. Write something in particular on an arm, or belly, and send it. Therefore, no identity is given away and I can prove they are actually real and willing.
tordlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 08:20 AM   #25
itslate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
That's the same (and pretty much only) argument the faker made with me. He said I would keep demanding pictures and he set this up nicely by sending me a pic of a womans hand before I could give instructions, so he could argue it's already the second picture I demanded.

Do I like pictures? Sure. Do I press for anything in the subs limit? Hell no. If pics are in there, I won't bring it up. But if I demand one picture after some time and investment that is only there to proof the gender, I think it's reasonable to give me that, even if pics are in the limit.

@tordlover: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. The pic should be non-sexual, in no way be able to lead to identification and yet still be borderline impossible to fake gender. What I find works well is to instruct the sub to hold a note in her hand (provided she has feminine hands) and give her the text for the note in chat. If you demand she take the pic and sent it in 5 minutes, faking is really difficult. Unless of course, the guy has a female friend sitting there with him, but thinking that's a possibility seems paranoid.
itslate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 09:31 AM   #26
SuperApple
Baby Member

Default My view

I think there is another reason to go with alot of others, if you take a look at the requests section, males are far less reacted to then females, with that at the moment one posts a request there is a expectation, mostly unwillingly, to be dominated, which when they don't get responses make them feel dissapointed since the female just above his thread had 5 times the views he had, and because of this dissapointment making a female account just to get a response.
SuperApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 10:06 AM   #27
slaveboyaberdeen

As a male submissive I can testify to the feeling of complete hopelessness as to finding what you want. On most sites I'm on being a male slave makes you completely bottom of the pecking order for anything. The female dom I tend to find is the most sought after. They are VERY rare and very hard to find. Most websites you're on, look for a female dom and try to weed at least five out of the few profiles you get.

I think you'd find it very difficult if not impossible to find among all of the young, annoying brats who think they can come online, post a picture of themselves giving people the finger, and type 'WORSHIP ME BITCHES GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY', and expect saps like me to go and give them unrestricted access to their credit card details. There's millions of fakes who are only interested in domination so they can make a quick buck, to put it bluntly.

Male doms are the same except what they expect is sex right off the bat. The few who are willing to dominate a man message you, and simply put 'get down on ur knees suk my dik' and show you a picture of their cock. Um. No thanks.

Female and male subs. I tend to find subs are different. Female subs, a lot of them can be fakes. As a former dom I've seen a male pretend to be a female, definitely.

I also tend to find a lot of female subs have been so jaded by pictures from the aforementioned 'suk my dik' messages that the genuine messages of a guy who wants to get to know them get ignored as part of the pile. There's no way of differentiating 'suk my dik' from 'Hi there, I was looking around, noticed your profile, we have a lot in common and maybe we should get in touch sometime', in your inbox where, if you're a female sub, and a very good submissive female friend of mine has demonstrated to me, you can get literally hundreds of 'suk my dik's in under an hour. Quite frankly, the few diamonds you get are buried under mounds of shit so much so that you are unwilling to dig.

As a sub male, the only messages you get are about five of the 'suk' ones, and NONE, I repeat, NONE, of the good ones, from doms either male or female.

My general experience of life is, you're a female your problem is too much choice, and if you're a male your problem is no choice at all.

The truth is, the scene out there for finding someone is dead and hopeless if you're a submissive male. I'm being blunt here. It's the truth. Especially if, like me, you're an ugly sub male without six pack abs from the movies or a face like Justin Bieber.

Being blunt about myself, I look so ugly it's debatable whether I'm human or not (I'm not kidding I've actually had a debate where the question was if I was a mutant species designed to be as ugly as possible). Despite running three marathons, playing rugby for five years straight, and training in boxing opposite an amateur national champion boxer (and keeping up with him no less), all by the age of 23, I'm fat. I would say that's my own fault but I can't, especially when I've worked so hard in the areas above (and somehow manage a deficit of 1000 calories a day in my ratio of calories burned-calories eaten, and still gain), but I can talk about fat rights for ages so I won't.

So what's the point I'm getting at?

I guess it's because of this that submissive males feel the need to pretend to be female. It's the only way they can get any kind of attention in this brutal world. Thanks to stupidity from the douche representatives of our genders, unrealistic body expectations that are even less flexible if you're male (fat girls=big beautiful and voluptuous, fat males=ugly pathetic creepers), that make you want to pretend to be female so you can get some kind, any kind of positive attention, to stand out from that mound of shit that is the male gender. You can't get anything if you're a male sub.

It's just the way it is unfortunately, so we all have to work harder, the male subs to dig themselves out of that shit mound, the male doms to provide messages that aren't 'suk my dik', and to resist the temptation to flood people's inboxes with that shit, male subs should stop faking female subs to be attention whores, and more needs to be done to stop female 'dommes' from just expecting to come onto sites like this to scam stupid male subs for their credit card details. It's a problem that the community as a WHOLE has created, and the blame does not fall on any one for it.

I hope this doesn't come across as whining, because it isn't. I'm just trying to be blunt as possible in explaining the despair that comes every day with knowing that as a submissive male you're located precisely at the bottom of a mound of shit that nobody would ever try to dig through, and why that would motivate you to change to female to try and dig yourself upwards just that little bit.

To clarify a couple things; I have never, and will never fake being female to get attention. I'm too proud to ever stoop to that level. I am a bisexual submissive male so I do seek both male and female doms, so I know the despair from those two sides, and I'm really not trying to come across as whining, I believe this is a problem the kink community has created and it's not going to improve without some harsh, blunt looks at the community and what it's been promoting. I'm just trying to draw attention and empathy with the kind of despair you can feel as a submissive male. That's a role you choose, and it's a role I accept, but the despair comes with that. I've come to terms with that despair a long time ago, but I don't think it's a kind of despair that new submissive males should have to put up with. I think we as a community can do better for up and coming kinksters, and we owe it to our future to take responsibility as a community to try and better an already dire situation.

Last edited by slaveboyaberdeen; 11-29-2014 at 10:16 AM.
slaveboyaberdeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 11:18 AM   #28
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:

perhaps you should spend more time in the 'getting to know eachother' stage then, instead of jumping right into tasks. i personally wouldn't care to send anything unless i felt a connection, or knew i was going to stick around..otherwise why would i bother proving i was real to you, if i didn't think i'd want to continue talking to you?

also, you could always try to ask around about the member you're about to enter into a d/s relationship with. you might find someone who knows they're not who they say they are, or people who've skyped with them before and can vouch for them. i know that won't work with members who only have been a part of the site for a day or two.. but you probably shouldn't jump right into relationships with those people anyway.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 11:27 AM   #29
sluttylexi
Account Banned

I really don't think it is at all reasonable to demand pics. You wouldn't demand that they break a different limit just to satisfy your trust issues. I agree that girls certainly receive more attention on this site than men and that is probably why a good percentage of the guys on here do it but that isn't necessarily a good thing. You wouldn't believe the amount of persistent creeps that just can't accept that you don't want to talk to them. I'm not saying that you are a creep, I don't know you at all but personally, i'd never send out pics unless I really knew and trusted them.

I'm a girl I'm 18 and I have no toys
Limits: Blood, Scat, Public, Extreme Pain, Illegal, pics

I've taken an oath at church to never masturbate. This means I won't orgasm OR edge, thanks for understanding
sluttylexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 11:34 AM   #30
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboyaberdeen View Post
As a male submissive I can testify to the feeling of complete hopelessness as to finding what you want. On most sites I'm on being a male slave makes you completely bottom of the pecking order for anything. The female dom I tend to find is the most sought after. They are VERY rare and very hard to find. Most websites you're on, look for a female dom and try to weed at least five out of the few profiles you get.

I think you'd find it very difficult if not impossible to find among all of the young, annoying brats who think they can come online, post a picture of themselves giving people the finger, and type 'WORSHIP ME BITCHES GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY', and expect saps like me to go and give them unrestricted access to their credit card details. There's millions of fakes who are only interested in domination so they can make a quick buck, to put it bluntly.

Male doms are the same except what they expect is sex right off the bat. The few who are willing to dominate a man message you, and simply put 'get down on ur knees suk my dik' and show you a picture of their cock. Um. No thanks.

Female and male subs. I tend to find subs are different. Female subs, a lot of them can be fakes. As a former dom I've seen a male pretend to be a female, definitely.

I also tend to find a lot of female subs have been so jaded by pictures from the aforementioned 'suk my dik' messages that the genuine messages of a guy who wants to get to know them get ignored as part of the pile. There's no way of differentiating 'suk my dik' from 'Hi there, I was looking around, noticed your profile, we have a lot in common and maybe we should get in touch sometime', in your inbox where, if you're a female sub, and a very good submissive female friend of mine has demonstrated to me, you can get literally hundreds of 'suk my dik's in under an hour. Quite frankly, the few diamonds you get are buried under mounds of shit so much so that you are unwilling to dig.

As a sub male, the only messages you get are about five of the 'suk' ones, and NONE, I repeat, NONE, of the good ones, from doms either male or female.

My general experience of life is, you're a female your problem is too much choice, and if you're a male your problem is no choice at all.

The truth is, the scene out there for finding someone is dead and hopeless if you're a submissive male. I'm being blunt here. It's the truth. Especially if, like me, you're an ugly sub male without six pack abs from the movies or a face like Justin Bieber.

Being blunt about myself, I look so ugly it's debatable whether I'm human or not (I'm not kidding I've actually had a debate where the question was if I was a mutant species designed to be as ugly as possible). Despite running three marathons, playing rugby for five years straight, and training in boxing opposite an amateur national champion boxer (and keeping up with him no less), all by the age of 23, I'm fat. I would say that's my own fault but I can't, especially when I've worked so hard in the areas above (and somehow manage a deficit of 1000 calories a day in my ratio of calories burned-calories eaten, and still gain), but I can talk about fat rights for ages so I won't.

So what's the point I'm getting at?

I guess it's because of this that submissive males feel the need to pretend to be female. It's the only way they can get any kind of attention in this brutal world. Thanks to stupidity from the douche representatives of our genders, unrealistic body expectations that are even less flexible if you're male (fat girls=big beautiful and voluptuous, fat males=ugly pathetic creepers), that make you want to pretend to be female so you can get some kind, any kind of positive attention, to stand out from that mound of shit that is the male gender. You can't get anything if you're a male sub.

It's just the way it is unfortunately, so we all have to work harder, the male subs to dig themselves out of that shit mound, the male doms to provide messages that aren't 'suk my dik', and to resist the temptation to flood people's inboxes with that shit, male subs should stop faking female subs to be attention whores, and more needs to be done to stop female 'dommes' from just expecting to come onto sites like this to scam stupid male subs for their credit card details. It's a problem that the community as a WHOLE has created, and the blame does not fall on any one for it.

I hope this doesn't come across as whining, because it isn't. I'm just trying to be blunt as possible in explaining the despair that comes every day with knowing that as a submissive male you're located precisely at the bottom of a mound of shit that nobody would ever try to dig through, and why that would motivate you to change to female to try and dig yourself upwards just that little bit.

To clarify a couple things; I have never, and will never fake being female to get attention. I'm too proud to ever stoop to that level. I am a bisexual submissive male so I do seek both male and female doms, so I know the despair from those two sides, and I'm really not trying to come across as whining, I believe this is a problem the kink community has created and it's not going to improve without some harsh, blunt looks at the community and what it's been promoting. I'm just trying to draw attention and empathy with the kind of despair you can feel as a submissive male. That's a role you choose, and it's a role I accept, but the despair comes with that. I've come to terms with that despair a long time ago, but I don't think it's a kind of despair that new submissive males should have to put up with. I think we as a community can do better for up and coming kinksters, and we owe it to our future to take responsibility as a community to try and better an already dire situation.
There's a reason why. And I understand you're not whining, you're being blunt and that's a good thing.
Quote:
That's the same (and pretty much only) argument the faker made with me. He said I would keep demanding pictures and he set this up nicely by sending me a pic of a womans hand before I could give instructions, so he could argue it's already the second picture I demanded.

Do I like pictures? Sure. Do I press for anything in the subs limit? Hell no. If pics are in there, I won't bring it up. But if I demand one picture after some time and investment that is only there to proof the gender, I think it's reasonable to give me that, even if pics are in the limit.

@tordlover: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. The pic should be non-sexual, in no way be able to lead to identification and yet still be borderline impossible to fake gender. What I find works well is to instruct the sub to hold a note in her hand (provided she has feminine hands) and give her the text for the note in chat. If you demand she take the pic and sent it in 5 minutes, faking is really difficult. Unless of course, the guy has a female friend sitting there with him, but thinking that's a possibility seems paranoid.
Yes after a reasonable time you should be able to get at least one picture to prove their gender.
Here's the thing for me, another reason it takes trust for me is I look mainly like a male except I have a vagina and boobs, I'd have to give you a picture of those to prove I'm female, and my vagina and boobs are sexual.
And I have other reasons:I don't want my life to be ruined because I sent someone a picture. If a picture of me is sent out, my life could be ruined, if bosses see that, they're going to find a reason to fire me or if I'm trying to get a job I'm not going to get it if the employer sees that.

The only way I can prove I'm female with a picture is giving you a picture of my boobs or vagina, as otherwise you'll think I'm male.

A picture of a just a bra wouldn't work because there are male cross dressers who would have a bra. So a picture of a bra means nothing.

Only my vagina and boobs can prove I'm female. And I'm not giving a picture of them immeaditly.
So there's really no way a female sub/switch/Dom can prove their female, without giving a pic of their boobs and vagina.

So it's a gamble, on the Internet. The best thing to do is hope their not lying to you because eventually they'll say something that is diffrent then what they just said theirselves and you'll find out.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 11-29-2014 at 11:42 AM.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk