Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 02-15-2012, 07:47 AM   #1
Flexibleslave
Account Banned

Default How do I keep nipples hard?

How can I make my nipples stay hard without wet stuff ?
Flexibleslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:48 AM   #2
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Location: That place where that thing happens next to that other place.

They won't stay hard, but if you flick them once and count to 7 they'll get hard...

<3 Don't forget to be awesome.

internet married to G.J. as of 7:08:33 pm EST on May 31st 2011

Feel free to ask questions
meeacaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

and if they keep getting flicked occasionally they will stay hard >< trust me.. this was done to me at the weekend lol! but then mine stay hard of you just stroke my tummy/chest too ^^' XD haha. Wat about those tiiiiiiiiiinny elastic bands you get for braces? *thoughtful look* check pharmacies and like.. chemist shops (boots / superdrug etc if in uk) to see if they have replacement bands for braces or I'm sure I have seen other things that use them. They are quite stiff and so small that they hard very hard to even get around the tip of your little finger. At any rate I've seen a girl with sort of bands like that around the very tips of her nipples before. Bit bigger than a guys nipple though heh.. but that is about the only thing I can think of. Might lead you in the right direction.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:49 AM   #4
manijak8888

I have really small nipps any way to get them to grow or something?
- Nothing in public or involving family
- No full face (not right away)
- No shaving (not right away)
manijak8888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:54 AM   #5
RST
Distinguished Member

why would you? small nipples are yummy.

To get them to stay hard you can also try tying a thin string around them. Do check regularly to see if it's not too tight if you're planning on doing this for long at a time though.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:24 AM   #6
AdRusc

If your nipples are larger than the braces band will allow for (or they start turning blue) you can use the ones they use for hair braiding which are small and quite stretchy too
AdRusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 11:32 AM   #7
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

A few things to try:

--Regular flicks and squeezing will get them hard.

--Put an ice cube in each bra cup

--Put clips on them for a few minutes, then take the clips off and see how long they stay hard.
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:40 AM   #8
switchinct

Talking

Go to the hardware store. Get some sticky backed sandpaper pads. They come in square or round sheets. Cut a piece out somewhat larger than your nipple and stick it to the inside of your shirt. This will keep your nips hard for a while, but I can't guarantee you can handle it for more than an hour.

As for growing them, there is a way, but it is temporary. Go to the pharmacy. Get a couple of infant dosing syringes. Take the plunger out, cut off the tip of the body of the syringe, then put the plunger in from the bottom and push it all the way in to near the top of the syringe. Place the smooth top of the syringe around your nipple. I suggest you lube you nipple area first.

Now hold onto the tube in the middle and press down on your nipple for suction, then draw the plunger up in the tube. Your nipple will be drawn into the tube. This will hurt/feel good if you like this sort of thing. Your nipples will get swollen from this and the effect will last anywhere from a few minutes to 15-20 minutes depending on your body and how long and hard you work at it.

You can use your imagination from there to take this where you like.
switchinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:58 AM   #9
Vegetarian_Chris

A really permanent way to get nipples hard are nipple piercings. Through the constant penetration they provide, the nipples stay errect.
Be warned, though. In order to have them heal properly you have to take very good care of them, it's not just something you get because you feel like it. You don't want infected nipple piercings...

Likes:Pain, Puppy play, Nipple play, Chance/Dice Dares, Kinky Ideas, Creative Ideas

Dislikes: Anal, Ice, Feet, Messy, Spit/Lick

Limits: Scat, Pee, Family, Public, Permanent/Illegal

Vegetarian_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk