Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-22-2013, 08:53 PM   #61
iceeice3

Wait, how did Ozer know her name was Yalda, I don't think she told him in the story...
iceeice3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:50 AM   #62
lunalove
Account Banned

He may have known previously, or it was general knowledge from when she was chosen as the child.

dislikes: ...
limits ublic, photos/videos,illegal, permanent, blood.
lunalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:45 PM   #63
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

As far as I’m concerned, I woke up one day without a clitoris. I don’t know how many days, or weeks, it was after my affair with Ozer. I don’t remember much that happened after Morigana came in.

I think it’s best that way.

Sure, I imagine it. I can imagine being tied down, hospital style, my legs spread apart. I know what had to have happened—I can picture Morigana as she did it. She wouldn’t smile, she wouldn’t cry… she would be utterly silent. I don’t know to this day if she gave me something to knock me unconscious or if I passed out from the pain. I don’t quite care to.

I will stick to the facts. One day, I had a clitoris; time passed, and then I didn’t. One day, I might have found love with Ozer—I’ll never know, and there’s no use conjecturing now as to whether or not I would have kept seeing him. But there was one inchoate moment of passion, just as there had been the first time I felt the Child before me. And it was stillborn.

I was marked from that day forward. Even the rapists knew something had changed in me. They couldn’t bring themselves to do it anymore—no one wants to fuck a mutilated cunt. I was ruined. At least before I was used… now I was ignored? No one bothered to rape me anymore.

The librarians were worried. They noticed the stream of suitors drying up, and they tried everything to get them to come in and use me. But the general public seemed to think there was nothing left to do. Finally, the head librarian had the bright idea of making me the library’s official toilet. At least I would have a use. I did that for a while, drinking piss and eating shit. I didn’t complain; I’d done it all before.

Then one fine day I realized something, and I’ll tell it to you: no one was keeping me there. There was nothing binding me to Omelas. There wasn’t anything left to say, or do, or cry about. So one night I packed three day’s worth of food I stole and set out. I didn’t steal clothes—I was naked as the day I was born, as I had been since the day they made me a Child

I didn’t know what lay before me, or what I could expect. I’d never ventured outside of Omelas before; no one had. No reason to. But the way I saw it, there was no reason to stay either.

A big thank you to all of you who read and supported me. The ending might seem abrupt, and it's meant to be so. I hope you enjoyed the story, and I hope you enjoyed these characters as much as I did. If anyone wants to talk about the themes of the story, I would be delighted to chat, either on the thread or through PM.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:12 PM   #64
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Unhappy

This is how you choose to end one of the best stories on getDare? With a cliffhanger? Why must you torture me?

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:24 PM   #65
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

It isn't quite a cliffhanger--she leaves. She makes the choice that was available to her the whole time. I can't quite say she lives happily ever after, lol.
Old 11-17-2013, 09:01 PM   #66
Simi

I must say i did enjoy reading that,, honestly this is the first time i happened onto this thread and i have read the short story you based this on a few times in the past. I must say you do have an insightful way of writing

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:49 AM   #67
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
It isn't quite a cliffhanger--she leaves. She makes the choice that was available to her the whole time. I can't quite say she lives happily ever after, lol.
It's a cliffhanger because we don't know what'll happen next. We know she's leaving, but where is she going to end up?

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:58 PM   #68
jcogginsa

I liked the story more when it was in the moment
jcogginsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:00 AM   #69
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
It's a cliffhanger because we don't know what'll happen next. We know she's leaving, but where is she going to end up?
I wanted to sort of intentionally leave it open-ended. The purpose of the story is that this world is so awful and cruel, but anything except the system they were in is unimaginable, literally. It's sort of like our own world--we all complain about the corruption and poverty and discrimination, but a world without those things has never existed so it seems alien and impossible to us.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:55 AM   #70
lunalove
Account Banned

I love your story, but I think there was more to be had than the ending you gave, I like the idea of ending it with an open ending, and leaving it to the imagination, however, I would consider perhaps in the future adjusting the ending, as the style of it doesn't quite match up with the rest of your amazing story, well done though, I know being a writer "of sorts" how hard it is to make something that is appreciated by others!

dislikes: ...
limits ublic, photos/videos,illegal, permanent, blood.
lunalove is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, slavery