Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2013, 11:22 AM   #1
vzff

Default Public/Outdoor dares. 18/m/uk. Request me anything.

Publicly humiliate me and let me have some fun. I am not going to put any limits up except im not to keen on wedgies and cross dressing etc. I live in a busy area so lets see how it goes.

Places where you can set the dare:
*College
*Cinema
*Public Toilets
*Library
*Park
*Bus/Train
vzff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 11:51 AM   #2
luvnude

go to a public toilet and strip naked ina cubicle. leave the door unlocked, and put a blindfold on. Dont forget to set an alarm on your phone for 10 mins after starting.
hope this isnt too bad.
X dressing (nothing to wear) cum family friends social suicide extreme pain pics swirly vids cam diaper messy disgusting eating enema

I must do any dares within my limits!!!
luvnude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
vzff

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnude View Post
go to a public toilet and strip naked ina cubicle. leave the door unlocked, and put a blindfold on. Dont forget to set an alarm on your phone for 10 mins after starting.
hope this isnt too bad.
Haha sounds fun ill give it a try tomorrow
Old 03-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #4
Lanka007

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzff View Post
Haha sounds fun ill give it a try tomorrow
AND give us photographic evidence
Lanka007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:34 PM   #5
CookieMaker

Send a message via Yahoo to CookieMaker

Go at the longest movie you can find currently in cinemas, buy two biggest soda drinks. Don't go to the bathroom before or during movie. Drink whole sodas while watching, hopefully you'll get desperate to pee. Don't use bathroom at cinema or place that cinema is. You can hold as you wish, with all set of embarrassing moves and potty dancing. Find public toilet in really crowded area (at least 30 minutes away from cinema) and ask someone to open doors for you - you must hold yourself in "if I take hands off, I'll pee in pants" style. Pee sitting, through underwear and with doors unlocked.
23/M(FtM)/gay. Switch. Not English native speaker. GMT+01:00
Likes: any control, M/S relationships, role play, gun play, omorashi, little risk, chains, military, experiments, non-sexual dares.
Limits: scat, body fluids, gross, permanent, cam with stranger, social suicide, too public.
View: Detailed likes/dislikes. | My toys. | Truths/dares made by me.
Go to: My S/M ad. | Dare me! | My M/S vision. | What is FtM?
CookieMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:36 PM   #6
vzff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieMaker View Post
Go at the longest movie you can find currently in cinemas, buy two biggest soda drinks. Don't go to the bathroom before or during movie. Drink whole sodas while watching, hopefully you'll get desperate to pee. Don't use bathroom at cinema or place that cinema is. You can hold as you wish, with all set of embarrassing moves and potty dancing. Find public toilet in really crowded area (at least 30 minutes away from cinema) and ask someone to open doors for you - you must hold yourself in "if I take hands off, I'll pee in pants" style. Pee sitting, through underwear and with doors unlocked.
Haha ill give it a try over the weekend, thanks bro

Advertisements
Kink Talk