Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-04-2016, 02:49 PM   #1
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

how about my dare above? if you argue that is inappropriate, i understand

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 03:07 PM   #2
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilg View Post
how about my dare above? if you argue that is inappropriate, i understand
ill do it
but not today :P

its night, so any idea for a good dare for this night/ for now?
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 03:27 PM   #3
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

get naked and give yourself 1liter enema and hold it for 5 minutes. next wear anything, but on top dress short, tight fitting shirt or something that will reveal your belly. write on your belly SLUT with lipstick and go out. walk through well-lit places. during your walk, you must edge three times, one ot them must be in doggystyle possition, so you would better hide well

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
Old 09-06-2016, 08:19 PM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Go lay for 30 minutes in your neighbors bushes naked. NO masturbating or anything. Just lay quietly. After the time is up, masturbate as loud as you can until you orgasm. If someone comes out, stop and stay hidden then return home. Good luck.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 11:24 PM   #5
Marek

New dare for you.
Dress like that http://wheretoget.it/look/440583 no panties. Ask your bf to bring you with a car to a place with a lot of people. Now do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQdKoF0sSw
He should live you ther for min 1 min and you have to react very stressful and panic.

Likes // Exhibitionism // Exposure // Pictures // Humiliation
Light pain, Bondage, Dice game, Crossdressing, Games/challenge, Outdoor

Limits // Pee // Scat // Diaper// Permanent // Animals // Illegal
Family, Messy, Blood, Hard pain, video
Marek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 09:01 AM   #6
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by et666 View Post
I dare you to go to a mcdonalds or other fast food restaurant. Don't wear any panties as they only would disturb and wear a mini skirt. You will also need a blindfold.

Order a big cup of water with many ice cubes.
Drink the water and edge. When the water is empty, put at least 4 ice cubes inside your pussy. If the place is too crowded, you are allowed to do this in the toilet (but please try it in the restaurant first).

When you have done this, immediatly leave the restaurant and go to a place where you are hidden but can be found (it should be risky). As the icecubes should have melted by now, your legs should be wet. Get naked and put the Blindfold on. Get in the doggiestyle position. You know, the one position where you already have been seen by the two girls in Zandvoort. Start to masturbate. You should be reminded at the situation...think of the girls...
But remember this time you will hear when somebody is coming and watching you.

Edge at least 3 times before cumming.

You should at least be naked for 20 minutes.

Do you think you can do this?
Sorry that i forgot this dare...
I did it yesterday like i said... better than never

I drove to McDonalds wearing only shoes, a mini skirt and a Shirt. It wasnt really crowded, but it wasnt empty either... *-*
i ordered a Cheeseburger and a small water with many ice cubes. When i got it i sat down at a table in the back Corner of the McDonalds. I started eating the Cheeseburger and drinking the water quickly. After i finished eating and drinking i looked into the Cup and saw many ice cubes. I was wet all the time and while eating i couldnt stop myself from playing with my pussy ♥ since i was dared to, i edged while Feeling watched extremely. This publicness made me edge fast *_* Again there was a Little bit water in the Cup (ice cubes melted), so i drank the water and took all the ice cubes... one after another i inserted them deep in my pussy ♥ Felt very cold at first but felt incredible (i already did that a few times, but never in public). When all the icecubes were inside me, i went outdoor. Behind the drive-in, there was a bush. I walked around it with some water Floating out of my pussy and down my leg. I waited a Minute to make sure that it wasnt a often used place
I undressed completely and put all the clothes on the Floor. I looked around again scared and didnt see anybody. I shocked when i hear a car next to me, but directly remembered that there was the drive-in next to me behind the bush ♥
I got in Position with my blindfold and my freezing and dropping pussy and started the timer on my phone (20 mins).
I started masturbating ♥ The ice cubes kept my pussy really cold (they were not molten) They hold me back from edgind, so i needed really Long for the first outdoor edge... I waited about 1 Minute and started to masturbate again. This time the ice cube were melted and i became warm again ♥ When i finished my second outdoor edge i waited again about 1 Minute and started to masturbate again for the third time. When i was Close again (but not at the edge) the timer beeped and i was shocked and hoped nobody would hear it and come around. Since i forgot this dare i didnt want to cheat, so i tried and tried until i could turn my phone off (about 20-30 seconds) blindfolded. Then i continued masturbating. The next car passed the bush when i just stopped after the third outdoor edge. After waiting about one more Minute, i masturbated again, but this time i didnt stop, i masturbated until i came and then for about thiry more seconds after i came ♥ I could stop myself, so i was moaning all the time during that thirty seconds and during the orgasm *-*
When i was finished i didnt move for a while, then pulled of the blindfold while staying in doggie Position. I was very glad nobody was around me ♥ I dressed and left.

While driving away i saw a camera at the drive-in........
It wasnt clear what it saw, but i just hope i didnt get filmed

----------------------
Keep the dares coming! ♥
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 09-07-2016, 02:18 PM   #7
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

Recently you describe a lot, but you still don't describe your punishment. This was supposed to be secret, but now you must admit, Sweety. Dare? Just take a look - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=309 it seems that this is still not done

Old 09-08-2016, 12:58 AM   #8
footman590

Heyo!

Hope you'll have time to do the jogging dare and dare battle with aylin I mentioned about.

Also, have you tried the choose your own dare adventure?

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 04:52 PM   #9
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Go lay for 30 minutes in your neighbors bushes naked. NO masturbating or anything. Just lay quietly. After the time is up, masturbate as loud as you can until you orgasm. If someone comes out, stop and stay hidden then return home. Good luck.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 07:03 AM   #10
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
can do this next week when im back in my own house ♥

Quick update on the 7 day dare:

Shes a bit taller than me actually, but as i said younger ♥ Shes very nice to me and just wanted to use me for normal lesbian sex and licking her so far ♥ But she already said shes still shy a bit but thatll change soon probably ♥ Im very curious ♥ At least im pretty sure i didnt make a wrong choice choosing her for this ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post:
Old 10-17-2023, 12:28 PM   #11
Leinaddog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss.Public View Post
can do this next week when im back in my own house ♥

Quick update on the 7 day dare:

Shes a bit taller than me actually, but as i said younger ♥ Shes very nice to me and just wanted to use me for normal lesbian sex and licking her so far ♥ But she already said shes still shy a bit but thatll change soon probably ♥ Im very curious ♥ At least im pretty sure i didnt make a wrong choice choosing her for this ♥

How was that week? I am so curious
Leinaddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 01:08 AM   #12
the_bees

Here's a pretty simple idea:

Put on a miniskirt with no panties and draw red lines on your inner thighs going from your knees all the way up. Then go to the mall and insert a vine. Find your way to the food court or any other area of the mall where people sit and can see each other. Sit down for at least half an hour and do whatever you want. However, while you're there, keep your legs spread so people can see up your skirt, and fidget/quiver your legs to draw people's attention to them. The red lines on your thighs should direct their eyes where they need to go

Of course, close your legs when it looks like there may be children able to see
the_bees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 06:10 AM   #13
barefooted83
getDare Devil

I don't have a simple dare at hand right now but I think you really should do the thing in the public pool.
Loosely tie your top and pants and then swim one to two lanes before trying to get the lost parts of the bikini back.
If you are really daring, don't put your towel next to the pool but a few meters away from it.

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 03:16 PM   #14
WILDGUY

go to an ex bfs house of your choosing late at night. he must be at home but asleep. you must be nude with your clothes at least 20 m away. and have an orgasm in front of his door then leave.

go to a different xbfs house and ring the doorbell nude wait 10 seconds then run away.
WILDGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 05:18 PM   #15
samk7675

I dare you to go out and ask 5 guys to give you wedgies? Wear your sexiest pair.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public