Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2016, 08:40 PM   #391
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
yes of Course i also do a lot with her ♥
and we also already had a threesome...last week...was fun!♥
Want to describe it for us? I'm sure it would make a lot of people here happy.
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 06:50 AM   #392
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

maybe later...
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:02 AM   #393
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

MissP has already something to describe.

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 05:51 AM   #394
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

We start the punishment now
here are many People
Will be fun! ♥

I dont know if i write the Report today or tomorrow, but it will come this Weekend
From now on im not searching for anything about this, from now on i Need more dares again, so dont be shy and dare me!
A few low risk, but high please dares could be fun, or extreme risk of full exposure...whatever you all want! ♥
Old 09-03-2016, 04:22 PM   #395
Georgiaboy2016

Challenge someone to a strip game. It can be against another female or a male, but it must be in a location where others can see.
Georgiaboy2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 04:44 AM   #396
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

You all know when we started
(saturday in the afternoon)

Aylin got naked at home and i took a waterproof black marker and wrote following Things on her Body:
-stupid
-whore
-slut
-fuck me!
-finger me!
-fist me!
-public holes
-use me!
-i lost a bet
-abuse me!
-do what you want!
-take pics and Videos!
-share me!
-make me famous
-i was the Girl on the pic (you know? the pic of me (:P) with many words written on me which i spread in public)
-i deserve this
-cunt
-have fun!
-cum in me!
-i took the pill
-dirty dick? cleaning in mouthhole
and finally
-slave

♥♥♥
she was looking extremely slutty like this. I took a rope, the box with the mouth hole and one of her plugs with me and we drove to a small path directly next to the most crowded place of our City. My bf and i placed the cameras and got everything ready, then Aylin ran out of the car and direclty to us and with her head first laying on her back into the box which we locked. Her legs were tied to a fence, so they were spread all the time and the butt plug in her ass. The pen was laying on the box with a note: "Add writings if you want".
Then we started the timer and waited in our car watching her. she had to stay there for 30 minutes like this.

A lot of People passed her, but they werent really interested
some of them took a pic or pics of her, but they actually didnt do anything to her...
I told my boyfriend to start playing with her, because then others will Play with her too ♥
he got out of the car and when a Group of guys came he fingered her. The guys directly took a few pics, but didnt stay there for a Long time. My bf started to fuck her and after a few seconds the next 2 Girls walked by. They werent as shy as the others ♥ They asked my bf about her and he just said she was already there when he came. She Girls loughed and slowly started to touch her naked Body. After about one Minute three guys also stopped there and asked who it was. My bf said he dont know and continued fucking her while the two Girls and three guys watched him. For fun he asked the Girls where they want the cum to go to and they replied in her ass, so he pulled the plug out of her ass and gave it to the Girls which werent disgusted (what was wondering me) ♥ My bf came in her ass and then the Girls told him to clean his dick, since it was "dirty" then. He used the mouth hole and let her suck him clean. Then he pulled his dick in his pants and walked away and back into the car. I still looked at Aylin and saw the Girls starting to rub her pussy while laughing. They also pushed the plug back in her ass. one brave guy of the 3 guys went to her pussy and started to lick her. After a few seconds another guy pulled his dick out of his pants and stuffed it in the mouth hole and let her suck him off. The box was very tight, so she could move her head in it and i was wondering if she could breathe, because the guy pushed almost his full dick in the hole and didnt pull it out for about a Minute. That was why i walked over to them and told him to let her breathe. He pulled his dick out for a few seconds, then back in, but this time he face fucked her and i could hear her (you know...this deepthroat Sound) ♥
I took the pen and wrote "fucked by:" above her pusssy. The Girls told me that there has to be at least one, because a guy fucked her right before i came. I knew it was my bf, but they didnt knew. I drawed one line after the ":" and then the guy which was licking her took the pen out of my Hand and added another "|". (BTW While everything i explained happend, a lot of People passed and took Pictures and i guess Videos too) The guy which added the | started to fuck her pussy and he really didnt last for a Long time... After about 1 Minute he came in her pussy and the Girls laughed. I laughed too, but only because i really liked this punishment
Then the Girls left and the guy which was face fucking her seemed to also finished, so i added a |. The third guy seemed to be very shy, because both of his friends fucked Aylin and he didnt even touch her. The Boys left and Aylin was alone again. I licked her for a while and told her that she only has 10 more minutes to wait while pulling and pushing the plug out and in her ass. I heard her saying that this is very embarrassing and it seemed to have been hours. I smiled and left without saying anything ♥ the next People which stopped were four childs (1 Boy and 3 Girls which were about 12 years old i guess). I wanted to stop them, because it is forbidden for Kids, but at least i wanted to see what they were doing... and of Course...like every 12 years old child they got a Smartphone and took pics of her... they touched her pussy for a very short time, pulled their Hands back and laughed. I walked over and told them to leave because its an adult woman and Kids werent allowed to see These parts of her. While ignoring what i said they asked where the clit is. I was shocked and didnt say anything. They said they saw in sexual teaching that if a Person rubs the clit quickly, the Person would start to moan and have an orgasm. I slowly said "yes...thats right...ehm...this is the clit..." and took it between my fingers. one of the Kids quickly started to rub her clit fast and when i noticed her shaking a lot, i remembered that These People were Kids and told them to go again, but in a louder voice.
the Kids left and i stayed next to Aylin while talking to her a bit while many strangers passed. I looked to my bf which showed me his watch. I knew it was time to free her, but i gave my bf a Signal to come over quietly and whispered to him that i want to shock her once more ♥ ...

I said to Aylin: "oh my god! theres our teacher... i better leave and hide, because i dont want to be seen with you like that". It worked... she really tried harder to free herself, but it didnt work (she did it all the time). My bf walked to her, pulled his dick out which was hard again and fucked her again ♥ i could see that she was scared, because she was shaking, even more than all the time before ♥ He came again, but this time not in her ass. He came in her pussy this time (so 1 load in ass, 2 loads in pussy, 1 load in mouth). we untied Aylin and guided her into our car before taking the box off, to be anonym. When the box was away from her i could see her mouth with still cum on it and her destroyed make up. She seemed to have cried. I asked her if she cried and she said yes, but because the Long deepthroat and the face fuck. She was sitting naked in our car and the cum was Floating all out of her ♥ I would kill to see her like this again! ♥
She asked how many People saw her, but we didnt answer. At home she watched the Videos and after they ended she told me to clean her like she did after i let the old dirty drunk and bad looking guy fuck me in the brothel (that was the bet...I was drunk.....)
we hopped in the bathtub and you all know what we did then ♥
The following 11 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 09-04-2016, 05:02 AM   #397
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

this got quite a few edges off my tally! thank you!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 06:53 AM   #398
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Amazing report Seems your friend had amazing fun
Old 09-04-2016, 08:29 AM   #399
Neodes

it looks pretty fake to me
Old 09-04-2016, 01:50 PM   #400
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neodes View Post
it looks pretty fake to me
Believe it or not!
im not doing this for you...
i do the dares and everything else for myself and just let the persons which believe me take part of it using my stories!
if you think i should lie, then PLEASE tell me why i should do that! I get nothing out of this, only more dares. And why do i need more dares? You are right i need dares to do them!
if you dont believe me, just stop reading this thread and stop posting comments like this...

and PLEASE tell me why i should take so much time and plan everything like i did for a lie?! We kept safety and we have a lot of public experience (aylin and i), so the only limit we have is to stay anonym (and involve stramgers, but this was a punishment, so...)
Old 09-04-2016, 04:03 PM   #401
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You all know when we started
(saturday in the afternoon)

Aylin got naked at home and i took a waterproof black marker and wrote following Things on her Body:
-stupid
-whore
-slut
-fuck me!
-finger me!
-fist me!
-public holes
-use me!
-i lost a bet
-abuse me!
-do what you want!
-take pics and Videos!
-share me!
-make me famous
-i was the Girl on the pic (you know? the pic of me (:P) with many words written on me which i spread in public)
-i deserve this
-cunt
-have fun!
-cum in me!
-i took the pill
-dirty dick? cleaning in mouthhole
and finally
-slave

♥♥♥
she was looking extremely slutty like this. I took a rope, the box with the mouth hole and one of her plugs with me and we drove to a small path directly next to the most crowded place of our City. My bf and i placed the cameras and got everything ready, then Aylin ran out of the car and direclty to us and with her head first laying on her back into the box which we locked. Her legs were tied to a fence, so they were spread all the time and the butt plug in her ass. The pen was laying on the box with a note: "Add writings if you want".
Then we started the timer and waited in our car watching her. she had to stay there for 30 minutes like this.

A lot of People passed her, but they werent really interested
some of them took a pic or pics of her, but they actually didnt do anything to her...
I told my boyfriend to start playing with her, because then others will Play with her too ♥
he got out of the car and when a Group of guys came he fingered her. The guys directly took a few pics, but didnt stay there for a Long time. My bf started to fuck her and after a few seconds the next 2 Girls walked by. They werent as shy as the others ♥ They asked my bf about her and he just said she was already there when he came. She Girls loughed and slowly started to touch her naked Body. After about one Minute three guys also stopped there and asked who it was. My bf said he dont know and continued fucking her while the two Girls and three guys watched him. For fun he asked the Girls where they want the cum to go to and they replied in her ass, so he pulled the plug out of her ass and gave it to the Girls which werent disgusted (what was wondering me) ♥ My bf came in her ass and then the Girls told him to clean his dick, since it was "dirty" then. He used the mouth hole and let her suck him clean. Then he pulled his dick in his pants and walked away and back into the car. I still looked at Aylin and saw the Girls starting to rub her pussy while laughing. They also pushed the plug back in her ass. one brave guy of the 3 guys went to her pussy and started to lick her. After a few seconds another guy pulled his dick out of his pants and stuffed it in the mouth hole and let her suck him off. The box was very tight, so she could move her head in it and i was wondering if she could breathe, because the guy pushed almost his full dick in the hole and didnt pull it out for about a Minute. That was why i walked over to them and told him to let her breathe. He pulled his dick out for a few seconds, then back in, but this time he face fucked her and i could hear her (you know...this deepthroat Sound) ♥
I took the pen and wrote "fucked by:" above her pusssy. The Girls told me that there has to be at least one, because a guy fucked her right before i came. I knew it was my bf, but they didnt knew. I drawed one line after the ":" and then the guy which was licking her took the pen out of my Hand and added another "|". (BTW While everything i explained happend, a lot of People passed and took Pictures and i guess Videos too) The guy which added the | started to fuck her pussy and he really didnt last for a Long time... After about 1 Minute he came in her pussy and the Girls laughed. I laughed too, but only because i really liked this punishment
Then the Girls left and the guy which was face fucking her seemed to also finished, so i added a |. The third guy seemed to be very shy, because both of his friends fucked Aylin and he didnt even touch her. The Boys left and Aylin was alone again. I licked her for a while and told her that she only has 10 more minutes to wait while pulling and pushing the plug out and in her ass. I heard her saying that this is very embarrassing and it seemed to have been hours. I smiled and left without saying anything ♥ the next People which stopped were four childs (1 Boy and 3 Girls which were about 12 years old i guess). I wanted to stop them, because it is forbidden for Kids, but at least i wanted to see what they were doing... and of Course...like every 12 years old child they got a Smartphone and took pics of her... they touched her pussy for a very short time, pulled their Hands back and laughed. I walked over and told them to leave because its an adult woman and Kids werent allowed to see These parts of her. While ignoring what i said they asked where the clit is. I was shocked and didnt say anything. They said they saw in sexual teaching that if a Person rubs the clit quickly, the Person would start to moan and have an orgasm. I slowly said "yes...thats right...ehm...this is the clit..." and took it between my fingers. one of the Kids quickly started to rub her clit fast and when i noticed her shaking a lot, i remembered that These People were Kids and told them to go again, but in a louder voice.
the Kids left and i stayed next to Aylin while talking to her a bit while many strangers passed. I looked to my bf which showed me his watch. I knew it was time to free her, but i gave my bf a Signal to come over quietly and whispered to him that i want to shock her once more ♥ ...

I said to Aylin: "oh my god! theres our teacher... i better leave and hide, because i dont want to be seen with you like that". It worked... she really tried harder to free herself, but it didnt work (she did it all the time). My bf walked to her, pulled his dick out which was hard again and fucked her again ♥ i could see that she was scared, because she was shaking, even more than all the time before ♥ He came again, but this time not in her ass. He came in her pussy this time (so 1 load in ass, 2 loads in pussy, 1 load in mouth). we untied Aylin and guided her into our car before taking the box off, to be anonym. When the box was away from her i could see her mouth with still cum on it and her destroyed make up. She seemed to have cried. I asked her if she cried and she said yes, but because the Long deepthroat and the face fuck. She was sitting naked in our car and the cum was Floating all out of her ♥ I would kill to see her like this again! ♥
She asked how many People saw her, but we didnt answer. At home she watched the Videos and after they ended she told me to clean her like she did after i let the old dirty drunk and bad looking guy fuck me in the brothel (that was the bet...I was drunk.....)
we hopped in the bathtub and you all know what we did then ♥
This was pretty amazing, I came while reading it and damn did I enjoy that. Only things I might have done differently was first set up the fake email with the "send pics/vids here" thing and also leave her for longer or later at night where more people might have fucked her. But either way, this was a GREAT read!!! I hope she needs to be punished more later
JohnHartham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 07:45 AM   #402
et666

Quote:
of Course i can do this ♥
sounds really nice ♥
thanks for the dare ♥
Still haven't done my dare...

Likes: Humiliation, moderate pain, forced orgasms, ruined orgasm, milking

dislikes: Face, wetting in clothes
et666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:26 PM   #403
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by et666 View Post
I dare you to go to a mcdonalds or other fast food restaurant. Don't wear any panties as they only would disturb and wear a mini skirt. You will also need a blindfold.

Order a big cup of water with many ice cubes.
Drink the water and edge. When the water is empty, put at least 4 ice cubes inside your pussy. If the place is too crowded, you are allowed to do this in the toilet (but please try it in the restaurant first).

When you have done this, immediatly leave the restaurant and go to a place where you are hidden but can be found (it should be risky). As the icecubes should have melted by now, your legs should be wet. Get naked and put the Blindfold on. Get in the doggiestyle position. You know, the one position where you already have been seen by the two girls in Zandvoort. Start to masturbate. You should be reminded at the situation...think of the girls...
But remember this time you will hear when somebody is coming and watching you.

Edge at least 3 times before cumming.

You should at least be naked for 20 minutes.

Do you think you can do this?
youre right et666
ill do this tomorrow! ♥
Old 09-05-2016, 04:30 PM   #404
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Library
Quote:
Wow thanks for all of These dares ♥♥♥

@Taz55 - I dont have any toy, so i cant do the Intermediate part, but ill use cuffs Need to drive for a while until i reach the next 24 hour library, so if i would get caught, id would be as bad as usually ♥

♥ Keep the dares coming! ♥
Laundry mat
Quote:
well....this sounds really risky
ill give it a try
i hope i dont chicken out :O
Still have my two dares if you can find the time...or maybe you chickened out lol.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:43 AM   #405
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Great report girl, there's only one thing, you should of been prepared for the lack of interest in your friend. You should of stop by a sex shop and got a large dildo that would of stretched her out, and some lube for it. Then do a little mind fuck with her. Tell her to hold on, this guy has the largest dick I have every seem in my entire life, and have your boyfriend work the dildo until she came. I think she lucky to have a friend like you.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public