Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2016, 10:55 AM   #301
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You could go for a walk for an hour fully dressed. After every car that passes your side of the road you must remove 1 piece of clothing. Once naked you can only start walking home the same way you set out once another car has passed. On your way home pick up your clothes and put them back on.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 11:43 AM   #302
perverteddilusions

First, write "Fuck hole" on your crotch, then "Abuse me" over your tits. Then, go to a park wearing underwear, a top, and a bottom at night, but before 11:30. Walk on a pathway for fifteen minutes. Then take off a piece of clothing and edge 3 times. Continue like this until you are completely naked, but you aren't allowed to pass the same spot twice. After you are naked, walk for 25 minutes and edge 7 times. Then, pick up your clothes in the reverse order that you left them, edging 5 times by each article of clothing, but you aren't allowed to put on the clothes. Once you are done, you can cum if you edge 5 times first in plain sight. Then you can put on your clothes outside your house.

If you pass a spot you already passed or hide more than three times, you have to complete the punishment. The punishment is that you have to go to the nearest boys bathroom, and write "For a good time, call <your phone number>" in one of the stalls. Then, you have to wait completely naked in the stall on your knees for 30 minutes with the stall door open. Then, leave all your clothes and go home. If you get any calls, you don't have to do anything, but you have to talk with them for as long as they want. Have fun!
Ask me for a picture, and I'll deliver
STATUSES:63/365 edges till next orgasm. Add edges here
Talk with/stalk me:
Feel free to ask or dare me anything.
perverteddilusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 04:31 PM   #303
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverteddilusions View Post
First, write "Fuck hole" on your crotch, then "Abuse me" over your tits. Then, go to a park wearing underwear, a top, and a bottom at night, but before 11:30. Walk on a pathway for fifteen minutes. Then take off a piece of clothing and edge 3 times. Continue like this until you are completely naked, but you aren't allowed to pass the same spot twice. After you are naked, walk for 25 minutes and edge 7 times. Then, pick up your clothes in the reverse order that you left them, edging 5 times by each article of clothing, but you aren't allowed to put on the clothes. Once you are done, you can cum if you edge 5 times first in plain sight. Then you can put on your clothes outside your house.

If you pass a spot you already passed or hide more than three times, you have to complete the punishment. The punishment is that you have to go to the nearest boys bathroom, and write "For a good time, call <your phone number>" in one of the stalls. Then, you have to wait completely naked in the stall on your knees for 30 minutes with the stall door open. Then, leave all your clothes and go home. If you get any calls, you don't have to do anything, but you have to talk with them for as long as they want. Have fun!
this dare is really Long :/
very many edges :/

what exactly do you mean by passing the same spot twice?
i have to pass a spot twice i want to get my clothes back :/
but thx for the dare ♥
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 06:10 PM   #304
footman590

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
i dont know, but they wont be there now
i never wear expensive clothes for dares, because i would never let them lie around alone when i walk in a different place ;D

i have a idea which could be funny:
please give me a normal dare, not as hard as the dares i do normally, nor easy.
Doesnt sounds funny, does it? :P
the Thing is: i will do everything to get exposed as much as possible if i fail the dare, so i have intense pressure to finish the dare and it should make me even more nervous :P

For example:
ill do the dare as far away from my home as possible (Max 10km) and take no home key with me, so if i fail i have to ride the bike naked back to my home and then i have to ring the doorbell, so at least a few strangers and a Family member would see me. Then maybe a few Things written on my Body.
Anyway
you can decide the dare and what i should do to expose myself if i lose and i have to be forced if i cant complete the dare...i shouldnt have the Chance to get home unseen when i lose

i guess you know what i mean ♥

well here's one then:

bike to any distance away but it must be moderately populated and in hours where you have the risk to get caught.

the easier part of this dare is that you won't need to get completely naked. the hard part is where and when you have to get naked.

effectively you'll have to flash both your pussy and breasts 5 times each in 5 different locations. eat time you do so, it must be at least 30 seconds long. you can choose to flash both in the same location or not. so minimum 5 locations, maximum 10. only condition about the locations is that there must be chances of you getting caught.

BONUS if you want to make it even more challenging, after flashing in your final location, you must orgasm in the same spot.

the tough part of this dare is to never get caught. if someone sees you and you get caught, you lose and must do the punishment.

Punishment: (you must bring your keys with you since its a safety thing and if your parents catch you, you might not be able to do as many dares as before and that'll be sad.) like you said, strip completely naked and you must find a new spot where you will edge thrice. afterwards bike back until you are near your house. for each car you see (or honk if the cars are too many), you must edge while somewhere near your house. once that is done, you can orgasm. you have your key but you must remain naked until you get back to your room.

hopefully this suits what you are looking for. tried to make a dare that'll be up to your timing and luck to see if you pass or not. instead of just pure luck.

also, what did you think about my competition dare? i can refine it.

Dislikes: Pictures, other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Limits: Illegal, public, family, basically anything that can cause trouble, discovery, or harm.

Toys: 3 fleshlights, 1 male vibrator, 1 ring

22/M

PM if you want dares that involve hidden public/public and being controlled(tend to do only female) or got any dare that you believe can get a strong orgasm for me.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 10:34 PM   #305
CruelMaster5

Default Naked Edging

You must be completely naked in your garden to start, You must edge 5 times legs completely spread wide. Pussy must be spanked 10 times after each edge. Report how this went also.
CruelMaster5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:46 AM   #306
perverteddilusions

Quote:
this dare is really Long :/
very many edges :/

what exactly do you mean by passing the same spot twice?
i have to pass a spot twice i want to get my clothes back :/
but thx for the dare ♥
I mean that while you're doing the taking off your clothes part you can't pass the same place twice, just to be sure that your clothes are spread out.
Ask me for a picture, and I'll deliver
STATUSES:63/365 edges till next orgasm. Add edges here
Talk with/stalk me:
Feel free to ask or dare me anything.
perverteddilusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 09:12 AM   #307
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

@footman590 we will do the competition dare
i guess ill win! :P
Old 08-03-2016, 10:46 AM   #308
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joketom View Post
Wear a short skirt without panties. ring at a neighbors house and turn around and lift your skirt and show your ass for 10 or 5 seconds. If someone comes opens the door by then pretend like you were picking something that you dropped. Waiting for your report
I just saw this very old dare i got
its the first dare i liked in this thread, but i never did it, so i decided to do it now (daytime)(now does mean 10 minutes ago :P)

At first i dressed with a skirt and a top only (because i was naked the whole day *-*) then i went to another street and to a house where i knew that the owner didnt know me. I placed my Smartphone on the ground to "Pick it up afterwards" and then i ringed the doorbell. i turned around and bend over. when i was in Position i started counting to 10. Through my legs i could see a shadow under the door and i was at 8. The door opend and i finished counting to 10. I turned around and saw a very Little Girl (i guess 8-10 years old). She said that i dont wear underwear and i think i got extremely red *-* I said i didnt had clean ones. I saved myself and said i rang at the wrong door and i left

At first the dare turned me on, but i REALLY dont want Kids to get involved in any 18+ Things

but anyway..thanks for the dare ♥
Old 08-03-2016, 02:05 PM   #309
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

go to shopping mall wearing dress, bra, panties, stockings and high heels. go to three stores and in each of them head to the fitting room. in the first one you should undress yourself, wearing only stockings and panties. play with your nipples and get completely wet. wear a dress and high heels and go, leaving bra in fitting room. go to the fitting room in second store. undress to only stockings and high heels, edge once. wipe your wet pussy and thighs using your panties. wear a dress and go, leaving panties in fitting room. go to last store. now walk to fitting room and get naked completely. edge once. then you must bring your clothes in hands and walk to opposite fitting room. make sure that no one get caught you! (if caught, i will prepare punishment for you, but only after report ) edge twice and you will be able to dress. now collect abandoned clothes from previous fitting room. you mustn't wear it. if your fitting room will be occupied, wait near this place, and if it was available, take your clothes as fast as possible and you can go home. but if anybody seen your abandoned clothes and saw you while you taking them back, you have to be ashamed, just how you like it. i hope that you take this dare good luck, waiting for report!

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 03:24 PM   #310
Mr.Mrs. daretastic

Location: Suberben house with enclosed backyard or camping in forest
Default Doe in the headlights

You will need
A bag, a lock and key, walking shoes.

Find a Road next to a tree line tie the key around one tree. travel about half a mile or more if you want. Strip naked put your clothes in a backpack and lock it to another tree. Now walk back down the road to get the key once you have it go back and you can get your clothes again.
You must edge 4 times each way to and from your clothes bag.once more at the key and cum in sight of the road before you get dressed.
Shoes on.

Bonus: hold a toy inside, front and/or back the hole time. Even on your way to and from the location.

Extreme: if you see headlights in the distance take a selfie with them as a keepsake. Your choice to let them see as thy pass by.

M. Fairly open and willing, as long as its fun.
F. Shy but able, just needs some praise or reward.

LIKES: Nudist, Biting, Masturbation, Pictures, Outdoors, Blindfolds, bondage, Working together, Hidden public, camping, hiking,
LIMITS: Anal, pubic, sibling, peeing outside, mild pain, nipple pinching,
DISLIKES/ WILL NOT: Social suicide, Family, Skat, Pain, Humiliation, Enema, Messy, Dipers

Can't do any work dares it's to unsanitary there.
Mr.Mrs. daretastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 03:31 PM   #311
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mrs. daretastic View Post
You will need
A bag, a lock and key, walking shoes.

Find a Road next to a tree line tie the key around one tree. travel about half a mile or more if you want. Strip naked put your clothes in a backpack and lock it to another tree. Now walk back down the road to get the key once you have it go back and you can get your clothes again.
You must edge 4 times each way to and from your clothes bag.once more at the key and cum in sight of the road before you get dressed.
Shoes on.

Bonus: hold a toy inside, front and/or back the hole time. Even on your way to and from the location.

Extreme: if you see headlights in the distance take a selfie with them as a keepsake. Your choice to let them see as thy pass by.
thanks for the dare ♥
it sounds really creative
i guess ill do Bonus and take 1 Picture with headlights on it (ill tra to take the pic without them seeing me )
i dont have a dildo, but ill find other objects to insert in my ass and pussy.
what should i do when they fall out?
Old 08-04-2016, 12:34 AM   #312
Mr.Mrs. daretastic

Location: Suberben house with enclosed backyard or camping in forest

Quote:
thanks for the dare ♥
it sounds really creative
i guess ill do Bonus and take 1 Picture with headlights on it (ill tra to take the pic without them seeing me )
i dont have a dildo, but ill find other objects to insert in my ass and pussy.
what should i do when they fall out?
...if one falls out you must call out loud " I'm sorry I dropped my ____ out of my ____ "
Them write one letter of the words DARE SLUT going down your chest to your pussy.
If you complete the words you must masterbate on someones porch. When you cum do not clean it or your self up.

M. Fairly open and willing, as long as its fun.
F. Shy but able, just needs some praise or reward.

LIKES: Nudist, Biting, Masturbation, Pictures, Outdoors, Blindfolds, bondage, Working together, Hidden public, camping, hiking,
LIMITS: Anal, pubic, sibling, peeing outside, mild pain, nipple pinching,
DISLIKES/ WILL NOT: Social suicide, Family, Skat, Pain, Humiliation, Enema, Messy, Dipers

Can't do any work dares it's to unsanitary there.
Mr.Mrs. daretastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 02:44 PM   #313
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruelMaster5 View Post
You must be completely naked in your garden to start, You must edge 5 times legs completely spread wide. Pussy must be spanked 10 times after each edge. Report how this went also.
in my garden there is much space to hide and only the middle of my garden is seeable by Windows of my neighbors. Since i had to edge 5 times i edges once in every Corner of my backyard and the last edge was on the seeable spot
I undressed in my house and then i went to the back of my backyard and started in the right Corner (at daytime). While i did the first 4 edges i felt watched from every side and every noise or voice made me nervous. after the edge i slapped my pussy 10 times and continuted with the other 3 Corners.
then went to the seeable spot of my backyard and started to masturbate again. it was horrible I was more nervous and felt more watched than ever before *-* but i didnt saw someone watching me and noone talked to me and asked what i were doing i spanked my pussy hard 10 times and then i quickly entered my house ♥

A naked "neighborhood" dare at daytime in my backyard is almost the same risk as Walking around naked at night in my neighborhood, but its maybe even a bigger rush *-*
but please dont give me many dares to do at daytime in my backyard now... nudewalks at night are better ♥
Old 08-04-2016, 02:49 PM   #314
pepsilg
Distinguished Member

how about my dare above? if you argue that is inappropriate, i understand

Likes: edging, anal play, dice dares, giving instructions and tasks

Dislikes (punishments): long-term denial, spanking, nipple clamping, applying toothpaste/heating cream

Limits: blood, scat, public, family, pics with face, anything illegal and dangerous for life and health
pepsilg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 03:07 PM   #315
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsilg View Post
how about my dare above? if you argue that is inappropriate, i understand
ill do it
but not today :P

its night, so any idea for a good dare for this night/ for now?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public