Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2017, 08:03 AM   #1
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Default Add/remove Time in my C&b Cage/Tease me +AMA

Ive Been dared to Wear my English Cock&Ball Harness as long as I can handle. (I need to take it off every 20 mins for 1 min of blood flow.)

Anyone can add up to 60 mins or remove up to 30mins a day. The ONLY WAY I CAN MASTURBATE IS IF I COMPLETE ALL ASSIGNED TIME WEARING MY HARNESS.

to make it more difficult you can also give me light anal tasks/punishments or nipple play punishments to increse my hornyness. . . remember I cant touch my cock and balls!!

And last but not least I will answer any AMA questions other then exact location,Full name,Work info.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

I will be updating my current status in this thread.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 01-21-2017 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Changing "remove for bloodflow every 30 mins" (changed to 20 mins)
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 09:38 AM   #2
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I currently Have 60 mins of wearing my cock and ball harness.. I would like more if anyone suggests ...
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Old 01-20-2017, 10:34 AM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Still wearing that I suppose? Okay I will add 60 minutes more!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 01-20-2017, 10:42 AM   #4
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Yes I am, @Jaroface Thank you. my Time was near up.. Another 60 minutes added to the clock
Old 01-20-2017, 11:01 AM   #5
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

and 60 mins more now

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Matt: for this post:
Old 01-20-2017, 11:42 AM   #6
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Oh yay! Im not sure if there can be too much of a good thing..
Thanks @Matt: If you have any tasks for me to do or punishments please do so., within limits and no public outdoors today

60 more mins to the clock, I currently need to spend 2 hours in the harness.(Thats with the time already worn subtracted.)

I have been currently wearing it now for a little over a hour.

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 01-20-2017 at 01:14 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk