Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-03-2024, 09:47 AM   #1
Dck1
Baby Member

Default Your CBT/pussy torture/geni-torture best achievement or story

So for those in Cbt/pussy torture / genital torture what is your most extreme or best achievement /story? Answer these question.

1) was this a punishment for something, did you want to try it, was it more pushed on to you by someone else.

2) what was involved, what was it, what did you do etc.

3) would you do something like that again or go even further or something

My story:
1) This was a punishment. I had been seeing a mistress and getting into chastity. I had a challenge to not masturubate for 1 month after being in and out of chastity for almost a year. Obviously I failed and accepted any punishment.

2) so I into cbt especially with the mistress so my limit were semi know and to make it a punishment she went further than that. To start I would be put into a minth straight of chastity in a cage slight smaller than my normal one. It was too small or anything. Then once the month was up I would report to her, she handcuffed my hands behind me, brought me to a cock pillory, unlocked me and put my cock in it. She brought out a junior cane and caned my cock for over 100 strokes. Every so often she would pull back my foreskin and try to aim for the head. Sometimes she hit and sometimes she miss, but ever stroke would hurt regardless and the ones on the head were the worse. Sometimes my balls were caught in the cross fire. In the end only the head had visible marks and the rest of my cock was just a black swollen lump.

3)would I do this again? The answer is a solid maybe. Don't get me wrong it hurt for days but have my cock nearly double in width and burning to the touch was an incredible feeling.
Dck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 12:27 PM   #2
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

So for those in Cbt/pussy torture / genital torture what is your most extreme or best achievement /story? Answer these question.

1) was this a punishment for something, did you want to try it, was it more pushed on to you by someone else.
It was a punishment because I failed a task

I was to tie my cock and balls up so each ball was separated the record myself hitting my balls 40 times. I completed the task with tears in my eyes then she demanded 40 more on video so I did. My balls were tender for 4 days

Yes and no it was a good punishment because I failed to obey but also I thought doing to rounds of it was rough

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 11:15 AM   #3
Simi

Its not the most extreme but I am classing this story in the "achievement" category. Its just from a night when me and my Owner were at a club in berlin near new years

I enjoy mild cunt slapping etc and me and my Owner were at a party and on a couch, opposite us was a threesome who was about to start on a bed... after a few minutes of pleasure triggers mixed with the impact play we may have noticed we distracted the threesome, and the girl was rather furiously touching herself watching

For me how much impact I want/can take very much depends on the day, so that was a fairly mild session but it was pretty fun. I mostly only do pain play in person with my Owner and he is good at driving a pain curve nicely to make me feel controlled/dominated (which is more what I am pain play as, than it being purely masochistic, being more a way for him to express control).

Quite often when we are at clubs we draw a bit of a crowd when we are playing, its fun but i don't always notice them at the time....

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt torture